TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I missed your answer. You're right, I did ask multiple times. Now please answer for everyone, why is Griner's freedom less important than Whalen's?
What’s wrong with you? Post where I said her freedom was less important.

Even so, I answered multiple times to my opinion on the trade. Go reread them. Or learn comprehension skills

answer why grinders freedom is more important.

Be clear, You came here to pretend you come here to fuck. With your profile set to private. Lol
Yeah, OK. It's not private for Real People. Oh wait, you haven't proven yourself to be anything but willing to pay for a membership and troll the site. Mine was free.

That is exactly right. We both love it. I have never denied that.
That's because you're both women. You just have limp cock.

So, whats your point?
Question number 1,934 that gets avoided by you
You're a sexless ignorant sissy piece of ******* that tries to emotionally make up for it by creating this online persona that you are some informed tough guy. However, you lied about your 'business' and taxes in the past, and your statements are thoroughly exposed as weak and emotionally driven, not fact-based. You're clown.
Even here, you stated this question will be ignored. Umm, it's not.

Not acting tough. If me embarrassing you seems like me acting tough, that’s on you
More like clown, entertaining us, until you get racist. And it's only a matter of time. In your DNA.

Even so, I answered multiple times to my opinion on the trade. Go reread them. Or learn comprehension skills

Restate it.

Coming from the genius who says “ I thought you was leaving”
Lmfao..tf do you have cte..like like herseral walker ..you said bye do you not understand what it means . Yo dumb ass been telling this longs ass stories and forget what he said ...clearly you don't understand the definition of words

She is a real American and Whalen is a citizen of multiple countries, born in Canada. Served in the military for citizenship and had a court martial and dishonorable discharge from the Marines for stealing fraud and actions unbecoming.
So, my point is, the UK, Canada and other counties should be advocating as hard for him.
Second point is Bouts is not really a threat anymore.
Third point is we have been exchanging prisoner exchanges with unsavory characters since before we were a country.
Fourth point, in spite of all of the above, the Cons are chirping like this is all new.
Clear enough?

I missed your answer. You're right, I did ask multiple times. Now please answer for everyone, why is Griner's freedom less important than Whalen's?
Grandpa Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Never fails

She is a real American and Whalen is a citizen of multiple countries, born in Canada. Served in the military for citizenship and had a court martial and dishonorable discharge from the Marines for stealing fraud and actions unbecoming.
So, my point is, the UK, Canada and other counties should be advocating as hard for him.
Third point is we have been exchanging prisoner exchanges with unsavory characters since before we were a country.
Fourth point, in spite of all of the above, the Cons are chirping like this is all new.
Clear enough?
Lmfao I love how they get soo quiet . It's my favorite part honestly..I mean like it's literally the best part of the conversation..the way how they can never answer simple questions..lol then they as come back with some sub level intelligence comment ..or some dumb ass ******* you wasn't even talking about in the first place ...this man has wasted his whole day talking about nothing but conspiracy and my dick lmfao ..jo jo is the new herseral walker and his wife is old and ugly lmfao still don't understand how a bunch of old guy who wives fuck other guy think every else is a made up persona ...
SMH this man is the camera man /janitor who mad that he has to clean the bed sheets at the end of the night

Yeah, OK. It's not private for Real People. Oh wait, you haven't proven yourself to be anything but willing to pay for a membership and troll the site. Mine was free.

That's because you're both women. You just have limp cock.

You're a sexless ignorant sissy piece of ******* that tries to emotionally make up for it by creating this online persona that you are some informed tough guy. However, you lied about your 'business' and taxes in the past, and your statements are thoroughly exposed as weak and emotionally driven, not fact-based. You're clown.
Even here, you stated this question will be ignored. Umm, it's not.

More like clown, entertaining us, until you get racist. And it's only a matter of time. In your DNA.
Mine was and is free

this proves you don’t know what you are talking about. Mainly because you are fake

wow, I really sent you off the rails here. Talk about emotional. Lol.
never lied about my business or taxes. You just don’t know what you are talking about
complete meltdown. You mad, bro? Lol

More race baiting. Not only that but flat out racism. It is racist for you to say, it is in my dna to be racist.

Calm down, take a breath. You are now at the point of being racist, you are so angry.

Of course even conservatives are starting to find this out ... wonder what took them so long?

.... "to crime and gif_BullShit-cow.gif"

Former President Donald Trump has spent the week losing both in court and at the ballot box, and The Atlantic's David Graham wasted no time mocking him for his misfortune. Graham likened Trump to the legend of King Midas, except instead of gold, everything Trump touches "turns to crime."​

Graham was particularly struck by the way Trump seemingly engages in criminal behavior out of sheer habit, whether it's owning a business rife with fraudulent accounting or hiding away top-secret government documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort. "These two news items show the sweep of Trump’s lawlessness, from the mundane to the unique," he argued. "The business crimes are a classic small-time offense. The only remarkable thing about that case is that it happens to involve the former president’s company. Meanwhile, in the case of classified documents, the evidence suggests he committed a crime that nearly no person other than a former president could commit."
Graham also found himself in awe of the fact that there was yet another stash of government documents located on a Trump property this week, despite the fact that Trump was already in legal jeopardy for his refusal to willingly hand over the government documents that were seized at Mar-a-Lago earlier this year. Graham concluded that "no trespass is too large -- or too small -- to tempt Donald Trump."
READ THE FULL REPORT (tap on link)

Last edited:
Clear enough?
I’m so proud of you. YOU DID IT!! Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?

Me educating you is paying off. I told you it would

Seriously, who wrote that post for you? Lol

Lmfao I love how they get soo quiet . It's my favorite part honestly..I mean like it's literally the best part of the conversation..the way how they can never answer simple questions..lol then they as come back with some sub level intelligence comment ..or some dumb ass ******* you wasn't even talking about in the first place ...this man has wasted his whole day talking about nothing but conspiracy and my dick lmfao ..jo jo is the new herseral walker and his wife is old and ugly lmfao still don't understand how a bunch of old guy who wives fuck other guy think every else is a made up persona ...
SMH this man is the camera man /janitor who mad that he has to clean the bed sheets at the end of the night
English. Dipshit

Of course even conservatives are starting to find this out ... wonder what took them so long?

They always knew ,they just wimps who are afriad to speak up ..
English. Dipshit
Bitch you understood lol go clean them bed sheets cuck

Both were there of their own free will and not on any "government" mission. Both were chasing dollars and did what they were doing until they finally got caught. I don't think a criminal swap should have taken place at all. Break their laws, live with it!!!
No, cuz! How many people you know, military and civilian, locked up on 'law' without justice?

Here's the federal debt for all of Clinton's years....straight from Obozo's white house archive.gov site:

1994 4,643,307
1995 4,920,586
1996 5,181,465
1997 5,369,206
1998 5,478,189
1999 5,605,523
2000 5,628,700
2001 5,769,881

Show us your math skills now...which of those years did the debt go down under Clinton. Be specific and avoid violating FB's admonitions in your response.
Pretty hard to decrease the Nat'l Debt, cumbreath, when the national debt is already in the trillions of dollars. But, its not hard to decrease the spending deficit if you're doing the RIGHT THINGS in government productivity. The nat'l debt numbers are likely to never go down any time soon. Probably bankrupt the country before they ever head downward. Its the same ole thing .... Republicans take charge, give the rich & corporations the tax cuts, start the wars, etc and apply no spending cunts because they won't consider any source other than entitlement cuts that affect the poorest American. Trickle Down has never worked in 40 years, why do ReTHUGlicans keep trying to convince the poorest wage earners that it benefits & works for THEM?

What was the National Debt when Ronald Reagan took office? (under a trillion) What was the national debt when Obama took office from Bush and Republicans? (over 10 trillion) Hadn't been but ONE Democrat president between the two republicans.
Then Bush put us in a Iraq & Afghanistan war, cut taxes twice on the Rich, and implimented an unbudgeted Medicare Pt D plan which Democrats SAVED the Part-D program for the Republicans when the program started to "unwind" under them.
Exactly WHAT have the REPUBLICANS contributed to the prosperity of the entire United States? (zero) Plus, on top of it all they started the polarization war in politics.

Go LIE to someone else ... we ALL lived these things in our OWN lifetimes. There is NO DENYING what happened, fool!

Last edited:

Get yo dumb ass off sex site and watch the news ..its clear why he wasn't allow to leave Russia..if you want to go back and fourth with someone take yo ass to Russia and go get him out ...the answer is clear its not a debate that the answer is public knowledge and yo dumb ass have a hard time believing it

Man, you guys were busy while I was at my work Christmas party! @jojo23, one sure fire way to tell that you successfully got under cap's skin is when he starts quoting the same post multiple times! It's hilarious, soon he'll offer to come to you for a "boxing match", then realize how much of a mistake it would be, so he'll back pedel pretty fast!

What really pisses him off is to ask him why he supports Democrats after they have actually said that black people are "too stupid" to get a photo ID... It's so funny to watch him go nuts over that! 🤣🤣

What really pisses him off is to ask him why he supports Democrats after they have actually said that black people are "too stupid" to get a photo ID... It's so funny to watch him go nuts over that!
Well, I've googled this comment several times and there is nothing I can find on the internet where Democrats have said "black people are too stupid to get a photo ID card".
What I did find were quotes from Trump saying "Blacks are too stupid to vote for him"

So, TnC93, why don't you enlighten us with a frik'n LINK to the information of ANY democrat saying "black people are too stupid to get a photo ID car" and then I won't have to say you're nothing but a lying sack of gif_chicken3.gifgif_CRAP.gif.

Back