TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Pretty hard to decrease the Nat'l Debt, cumbreath, when the national debt is already in the trillions of dollars. But, its not hard to decrease the spending deficit if you're doing the RIGHT THINGS in government productivity. The nat'l debt numbers are likely to never go down any time soon. Probably bankrupt the country before they ever head downward. Its the same ole thing .... Republicans take charge, give the rich & corporations the tax cuts, start the wars, etc and apply no spending cunts because they won't consider any source other than entitlement cuts that affect the poorest American. Trickle Down has never worked in 40 years, why do ReTHUGlicans keep trying to convince the poorest wage earners that it benefits & works for THEM?

What was the National Debt when Ronald Reagan took office? (under a trillion) What was the national debt when Obama took office from Bush and Republicans? (over 10 trillion) Hadn't been but ONE Democrat president between the two republicans.
Then Bush put us in a Iraq & Afghanistan war, cut taxes twice on the Rich, and implimented an unbudgeted Medicare Pt D plan which Democrats SAVED the Part-D program for the Republicans when the program started to "unwind" under them.
Exactly WHAT have the REPUBLICANS contributed to the prosperity of the entire United States? (zero) Plus, on top of it all they started the polarization war in politics.

Go LIE to someone else ... we ALL lived these things in our OWN lifetimes. There is NO DENYING what happened, fool!
Stop deflecting. You made a simple claim:
Can't blame the Democrats, except for Clinton (who was the only one to balance the budget, by the way,) all the Presidents were Republicans.
Now answer the question: which of these Clinton years did the debt go down:

1994 4,643,307
1995 4,920,586
1996 5,181,465
1997 5,369,206
1998 5,478,189
1999 5,605,523
2000 5,628,700
2001 5,769,881

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2017/assets/hist07z1.xls

After answering in a respectful manner, not violating FB's admonitions further....then leave the site forever as you agreed to do when you lost the bet.

Last edited:
What really pisses him off is to ask him why he supports Democrats after they have actually said that black people are "too stupid" to get a photo ID... It's so funny to watch him go nuts over that! 🤣🤣
I doubt it still pisses him off since you've been trying to bait people with that crap for two years now. If you look beyond your wood cabin by the crick you'd know the myriad ways the Dem party has acknowledged the Black vote in both Obama elections, Clinton's majority vote AND Biden's election. You'd know that over 90% of Black elected officials at the local, state, and federal level are Dems. You certainly do know that the Black view of America is damn near perpendicular to the historical Republican platform and that's decades before the right-wing Trump radicalism.

Every time you try to accuse Democrats of being racist you actually accuse us of being racist against ourselves. We recognize your bigotry for what it is.

Dismissed.

Last edited:
Both Left and Right.
She wasn't going to win the Democratic Nomination and this was an opportunity for her to get ahead of that embarrassment.
She is still part of the Democratic Caucus, will vote for Schumer and still be a yes vote on 90% of Biden's agenda as she has been. Her big issues are Abortion Rights, Climate Change and Immigration. The Holy Grail of evil for the Republicans. Mitch has nothing to offer her.
funny.....Tom Cotton of all people trying to pull her into the fold.........he has to be one of dumbest MF'ers around

Mine was and is free

this proves you don’t know what you are talking about. Mainly because you are fake

wow, I really sent you off the rails here. Talk about emotional. Lol.
never lied about my business or taxes. You just don’t know what you are talking about
complete meltdown. You mad, bro? Lol

More race baiting. Not only that but flat out racism. It is racist for you to say, it is in my dna to be racist.

Calm down, take a breath. You are now at the point of being racist, you are so angry.
I forgot just how much you really are a pot stirring ...nothing saying POS........crawl back into that asshole you just crawled out of

once again you start slinging s.hit and making acusations and hateful comments showing your fucking ignorance...........but when it gets to where you can not handle getting it back and are not smart enough to mentally defend yourself......you run to the owner and start wanting people banned

Last edited:
Man, you guys were busy while I was at my work Christmas party! @jojo23, one sure fire way to tell that you successfully got under cap's skin is when he starts quoting the same post multiple times! It's hilarious, soon he'll offer to come to you for a "boxing match", then realize how much of a mistake it would be, so he'll back pedel pretty fast!

What really pisses him off is to ask him why he supports Democrats after they have actually said that black people are "too stupid" to get a photo ID... It's so funny to watch him go nuts over that! 🤣🤣
get lights all hung around the barn and move your lover out of his stall

.... the predictable & inevitable happens and the ReTHUGLICANS say nothing. Wonder why!

(Watch the video)

If an oil spill like this gets into one the US largest aquifers, like the Ogallala Aquifer, the water becomes "unusable" and the frik'n Republicans raising hell about the shutdown of the Keystone pipeline will suddenly get deathly QUIET because they know they'd be WRONG AGAIN at the cost & loss of the food belt products to millions and millions of people all over the world. And the loss productivity of all those FARMS in the mid-west??? You'll be able to buy acreage at pennies on the dollar.

The Ogallala Aquifer covers 8 mid-west states and over 175,000 square miles of farm land. Suddenly states like Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, N Mexico, Oklahoma, S Dakota, Wyoming and Texas (but no one really gives a gif_CRAP.gif about the assholes in Texas) will become poisoned, crop growing will cease and it will take 200+ years to be able to grow food there again. If the loss of food only affected the ReThuglicans I wouldn't give a rat's behind ... but it affects EVERYONE and the Republicans are too STUPID to admit it. Just so they get THEIR GAS PRICES DOWN.

Another great MOVE for the Democrats & Biden to close down the Pipeline. Let the ReThuglicans eat OIL for all I care.

I'm surprised "fat boi" HopingHubby hasn't mentioned this ... in his state. Guess you can kiss all those rainbow trout good-fuck'n BYE.

word_YEP.jpg ..... word_disaster.jpe and the RETHUGLICANS say NOTHING 'BOUT IT!

Last edited:
Now answer the question: which of these Clinton years did the debt go down:
Without looking it up, if the National Debts in 1999 & 2000 did not include the INTEREST on the new debt, the Nat'l Debt would have gone down both years under President Clinton. There's a lot of interest that is charged and added to each year's new debt. By 2022 it went over $320 billion in interest.

Last edited:
Without looking it up, if the National Debts in 1999 & 2000 did not include the INTEREST on the new debt, the Nat'l Debt would have gone down both years under President Clinton. There's a lot of interest that is charged and added to each year's new debt.
You might as well be teaching him the Rules of the Road in Nepal. Cons don't have the attention span for real policy discussions. If it doesn't fit in a meme or on a bumper sticker, they say you're lying.

Good afternoon, everyone and we have a fun International edition of "RepTards in the News!". Today we start-off with the old adage "Karma is a Bitch", as the highly-favored Portugal Soccer Team was beaten by Morocco today in the World Cup. While the score was only 1-0 the Moroccan team significantly outclassed Portuguese players both athletically and overall sportsmanship.

Now, to put all of this in perspective, ole LameBrain could not get back to thread fast enough to crap all over the US Team for losing in an earlier round. Notably, Soccer is practically a hobby in the US (behind, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Track and Field and soon to be Pickleball), but Soccer (aka Futbol or Foot-n-balls) is by far the number one sporting focus in Portugal (and they suck all other others). All of this makes for major Karma let down for negative nelly, LameBrain (aka Shyt Stain).

Way to go our Mexican Shyt Stain and thanks for getting the Karma fun underway! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Underdog Morocco Wins.jpg
    Underdog Morocco Wins.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Without looking it up, if the National Debts in 1999 & 2000 did not include the INTEREST on the new debt, the Nat'l Debt would have gone down both years under President Clinton. There's a lot of interest that is charged and added to each year's new debt. By 2022 it went over $320 billion in interest.
Well, unfortunately the interest on the National Debt is something we have to pay on every year's budget. You know...the same way the interest portion of your mortgage payment on that lovely doublewide you call home comes out of your monthly budget.

If Clinton balanced the budget as you claim, then the national debt would stay the same from year to year. If he created a surplus (of money, not of sperm on intern's dresses) then the national debt would go down. So simple question...which of the following years did the national debt stay the same or get smaller. No further violations of FB's admonitions are needed...just a simple statement of which year the debt didn't go up:

1994 4,643,307
1995 4,920,586
1996 5,181,465
1997 5,369,206
1998 5,478,189
1999 5,605,523
2000 5,628,700
2001 5,769,881

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2017/assets/hist07z1.xls

I'm surprised "fat boi" HopingHubby hasn't mentioned this ... in his state. Guess you can kiss all those rainbow trout good-fuck'n BYE.
Why don't we make a bet as to whether there will be rainbow trout in that creek, at the location of the spill this summer. Oh wait, you're a pussy who reneges on bets when you lose...

If Clinton balanced the budget as you claim, then the national debt would stay the same from year to year. If he created a surplus (of money, not of sperm on intern's dresses) then the national debt would go down. So simple question...which of the following years did the national debt stay the same or get smaller.
Web capture_10-12-2022_131831_www.thebalancemoney.jpgNotice the Deficit goes down EVERY YEAR the first 7 years Clinton is in office.
....................................................................................................Why not just admit Republicans FUCK UP the country when they have control.

Last edited:
Why don't we make a bet as to whether there will be rainbow trout in that creek, at the location of the spill this summer. Oh wait, you're a pussy who reneges on bets when you lose...
You waste a post just to toss an insult at me? Damn, I'm inside your head really deep aren't I FatBoi!?

I told you, FatBoi, I'll sign a paper agreement in Shelbyville KY, treat you to lunch, and pay your gas to Shelbyville & back, THEN I'll take a one-year hiatus from this website voluntarily. If you can't accept that agreement then you don't deserve any agreement. You risk NOTHING but your time.
Know what I think, I think you're just a Big gif_chicken3.gif

You want me out of here ... I'll go, but
pic_words-HowBadYouWantIt.jpg

gif_Closed-sign.gif to any further "type" with you. FUCK OFF or get serious about Shelbyville. (END OF CONVERSATION)

View attachment 5667140Notice the Deficit goes down EVERY YEAR the first 7 years Clinton is in office.
Stop deflecting. Simple question, if Clinton had a surplus as you claim, the debt goes down, which year from the below data did the federal debt go down.

1994 4,643,307
1995 4,920,586
1996 5,181,465
1997 5,369,206
1998 5,478,189
1999 5,605,523
2000 5,628,700
2001 5,769,881

I told you, FatBoi, I'll sign a paper agreement in Shelbyville KY, treat you to lunch, and pay your gas to Shelbyville & back, THEN I'll take a one-year hiatus from this website voluntarily. If you can't accept that agreement then you don't deserve any agreement. You risk NOTHING but your time.
You already accepted the bet in writing for all to see on the site. You lost the bet. Stop being a pussy who reneges on bets and leave the site forever as you agreed to do.

Back