TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

It’s what ALL you Dems display - especially you and Mac !!!!!!
A blind man could see the blue coming off’n your balls 😆
If it'll make you feel better I won't even deny that accusation. I'm very much a liberal and very much against stagnant government, which is what Republicans are all about. Democrats have been known in the past to get a bit "spendy" with government money but over the past 2 decades its been all about Republican radicals. Also, I have no problem complaining about Democrats, but right now I just thank God we've had them as an alternative to the Thuglicans. If Trump was to get elected, he'd already made his intentions well known, we'd be a one-party system with a dictator, a very "dumb dictator" at that.
So, blkdlaur, if you think you're insulting me, I just thank you for the compliment, how's that?
And by the way, I truly & sincerely wish the Republicans would get themselves back together again, become a true functioning party, and work with the other party in resolving all the issues this country currently has. Starting with that "pipeline leak" that's fixing to get into our acquifer system. Listen up, if oil products get into the acquifer system you haven't seen INFLATION yet, bubba ... I mean really really high inflation AND food shortages.

Trump Political Committee Paid $48,000 To Trump Publishing Company​

One of Donald Trump’s political committees bought $48,000 worth of books from his ******* Don Jr.’s publishing company, which had released a coffee-table book by the former president.

'It couldn’t be going any worse': Trump skipping rallies as his 2024 campaign launch flops​

In an analysis on how things are going for Donald Trump since his overly-hyped 2024 presidential campaign launch at Mar-a-Lago weeks ago, Guardian political analyst David Smith claims the former president has lost the "sizzle" that made him such a hot property in 2016 as he skips the type of political rallies in front of supporters that have kept him in the eyes of voters.

As Smith notes, what has followed is Trump being involved in controversies like meeting with notorious anti-Semites at his Mar-a-Lago resort as well as a major criminal conviction in a Manhattan courtroom and multiple criminal and civil lawsuit investigations closing in.

As Smith wrote, "The swagger of 2016 has given way to somnolence in 2022. Opinion polls are grim. Legal setbacks are piling up. A run of dismal results in the midterm elections, culminating in another Republican loss in Georgia this week, have punctured his aura of invincibility within the party."

Adding, "Trump has performed astonishing acts of self-sabotage, from dining with antisemites to calling for the constitution to be shredded. He has eschewed a widely-anticipated spree of public rallies, instead remaining largely out of the public gaze," Smith suggested, in most cases, this would be the beginning of the end of any other politician's political career.

finally.....time for all the trump n co. accusations to come to a head....either post some facts or pay in court.......see them on here talking trump trash and yet haven't a fucking clue​

Hunter Biden allies gearing up to go after his conservative accusers with lawsuits and investigations of their own​

According to a Washington Post, allies of Hunter Biden are not going to sit idly by as GOP House members and supporters of Donald Trump ramp up Congressional investigations and attacks on the ******* of President Joe Biden.

The report states that lawyer friends of the younger Biden are meeting to plan out counterattacks that could include defamation lawsuits and investigations of their own into his tormentors.

As the Post's Matt Viser and Michael Scherer wrote, lawyer Kevin Morris, a friend of Hunter Biden, has been spearheading plans to push back by advising it is "crucial... to be more aggressive."

"Morris, at the meeting in his California home, described defamation lawsuits the team could pursue against the presidential *******’s critics, including Fox News, Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani," the report states. "He outlined extensive research on two potential witnesses against Hunter Biden — a spurned business partner named Tony Bobulinski and a computer repairman named John Paul Mac Isaac."

The meeting was a glimpse into a sprawling infrastructure that is rapidly, almost frantically, assembling to combat Republicans’ plans to turn Hunter Biden into a major news story when the GOP takes over the House next year," the Post report states before adding, "Hunter Bidenhas been working with Morris, his friend and sometime financial benefactor, and a team of researchers. The younger Biden has also hired several other lawyers — Chris Clark, who is handling a federal criminal investigation into his business dealings and other matters, along with a separate attorney, Joshua A. Levy, to deal directly with the House investigators."

C&J C&J you’re such a Dem arse

Your posts are pure farce

Great for a good hearty laugh

Although sometimes they could make ya barf
Oh, buttdlurp - that is because verified information and data mean nothing to you. Instead, you pontificate, repeat yourself, lie and deflect, and are consistently wrong on every material topic. "duh, Imma know you are butt wad am I ... oh, and dar were nope weapons in da Jan 6th tourist event eder". Of course, this is the warped RepTard way ... now pour yourself another one and then go lay down somewhere. Clown. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Pontificating.gif
    buttdlurp Pontificating.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Why anyone is here is irrelevant to the political discourse - trying to shame someone for their motive in being here is ridiculous.
Lol ... Hellooooo McFly - all you do is "shame" everyone and everything you can't or don't want to understand. You demean anyone in the thread that gives you relevant data and information. You ignorantly target government and public officials, teachers, doctors and nurses, tech companies, media companies, churches, disease control and climate control experts, etc. G'damn, go look in the mirror already ... if you can stand it.

Anyway, I'm here to serve your steaming dogpile back to you. Enjoy ... we certainly are. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp a Shame.gif
    buttdlurp a Shame.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Fox News future in question as Rupert Murdoch heads to court in Dominion $1.6 billion lawsuit​

According to a report from the Guardian, the future of Fox News hangs in the balance with media mogul Rupert Murdoch expected to be deposed on Tuesday as part of a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems.

The report from the Guardian's Chris McGreal notes that lawyers for Dominion have worked their way up the corporate "tree" to Murdoch who will be put on the spot for allowing on-air personalities to spread election conspiracy rumors on the air about the 2020 presidential election.

According to the report, "The suit shines a spotlight on Fox News’ part in promoting Trump’s 'stop the steal' campaign and its hand in driving the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol. But legal experts say that Dominion, which supplied voting machines to 28 states, appears to be building a wider case that Fox News has a long history of misinformation and steamrolling facts that do not fit its editorial line."

Noting that Murdoch's ******* Lachlan has already been put on the spot, the report adds that the elder Murdoch's testimony could be pivotal to the future of the network.

Back