TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

And you keep missing or dodging the point. And you keep referencing me as omeba ... isn't that name calling? Why persist with name calling?
Hell, I'll report your sorry ass and not be the least concerned about it if you start flooding the thread with your silly LARGE cartoons & captions again. Basically it says you have nothing important to say when you do that. I haven't been calling you names but wouldn't take much for me to start back.
Bullshit. YOU just called him "retard" one day prior to this post. Are you trying to get this thread shut down the way you did the wake up thread or are you just a hypocrite?

Please try to answer without further violating FunnyBunny admonitions.

1658316613033.png

Back to the Bickerson’s - guess it can’t be helped. I get a kick outta Sub’s article on lying though - like the Dems don’t lie their arses off too. They all lie - they’re all fulla shite - politicians in general are fulla more shite than most humans are supposed ta be able to hold why they spew it all the time. Calling one party more deceptive than the other is HORSESHITE. The only thing more deceptive than politicians these days is the MEDIA - particularly the sources Sub follows and unfortunately believes with all his heart.

It amazes me that they hate Trump so much - just goes to show how effective the left wing media has been at brainwashing them. Hell ole Sub still believes Trump is a Russian plant. Good news is media is starting to turn on Debacle Joe cause he’s doing such an abysmal job. The ole codger is gonna be in Massachusetts today - wonder if he’ll draw any attention even in this deep blue state.

Talking earlier about deceptive politicians did y’all see AOC supposedly arrested at an abortion protest - being lead away with her hands behind her back by a policeman ostensibly handcuffed then amazingly raising her hand in defiance reacting to a cheer - what a PHONY !!!!!! Dems prolly are unaware - won’t see that clip I betcha 🤨

Talking earlier about deceptive politicians did y’all see AOC supposedly arrested at an abortion protest - being lead away with her hands behind her back by a policeman ostensibly handcuffed then amazingly raising her hand in defiance reacting to a cheer - what a PHONY !!!!!! Dems prolly are unaware - won’t see that clip I betcha 🤨
I didn't, but how ironic it is that she's arrested, and Trump hasn't been, and never will be! 🤣🤣

I didn't, but how ironic it is that she's arrested, and Trump hasn't been, and never will be! 🤣🤣

I think the entire event was staged - Ilhan Omar did the same thing - it happened in front of the Supreme Court. Doubt you’ll see that clip on the MSM. Talk about deceptive and phony - at least Omar was smart enough to keep her hands behind her back.

your twisted mind seeing what you want to see.......you need to wake up and smell the roses......the arrests like usual were all symbolic

Back to the Bickerson’s - guess it can’t be helped. I get a kick outta Sub’s article on lying though - like the Dems don’t lie their arses off too. They all lie - they’re all fulla shite - politicians in general are fulla more shite than most humans are supposed ta be able to hold why they spew it all the time. Calling one party more deceptive than the other is HORSESHITE. The only thing more deceptive than politicians these days is the MEDIA - particularly the sources Sub follows and unfortunately believes with all his heart.
I post factual articles off the net

Back