TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

HEY - had an epiphany - being that ole Debacle Joe isn’t doing shite about the Chinese military asset flying over the good ole USA

I think we should MOON da BALLOON

Over Missouri now - given em hell TnC !!!!
I’ll do me part when it gets to Massachusetts ;}
So, our Geography Expert, buttdlurp had is ass sticking up in the air all day while watching for when the Chinese balloon was to fly over his house. "duh, Imma moooooning and want dat thing shot down now ... dunt care about potential shrapnel, poison, explosions and udder stuff. ..... whaaaaaana noooowwwwwww."

Unfortunately for buttdlurp's neighbors, they had to look at this dope's ass all day, when the balloon was nowhere close to his Cuckoo's Nutfarm in Massachusetts and it was safely taken down east of the Carolinas the Atlantic. Lol, our Captain Knucklehead. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Balloon Watching.gif
    buttdlurp Balloon Watching.gif
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Are you leftists really happy with Biden being bought and paid for by the Chinese? Are you idiots their property as well?
Wow ... really weak play Tardo. You usually have your own mind about this stuff, but you sound like a baby buttdlurp Jr. "duh, nope, no evidence nor data nor information, no experts ... sniffing my fingers and den I knows tings ... and Dems bought by Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees and stuff on nar." Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Tardo and buttdlurp Sniffing.gif
    Tardo and buttdlurp Sniffing.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

Religious leaders fight the GOP in Missouri​

Christian and Jewish clergy are protesting anti-LGBTQ legislation and an abortion ban in Missouri on the basis of religious freedom.

More than a dozen clergy represented by Americans United for Separation of Church and State and the National Women's Law Center are challenging the state's ban on abortion, and some of those same religious leaders are preparing to fight legislative attacks on LGBTQ rights, reported Religion News Service.

“Basically, Missouri is leading the nation, it seems right now, in anti-LGBTQ legislation,” said Maharat Rori Picker Neiss, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of St. Louis.

Missouri lawmakers have introduced 27 bills targeting LGBTQ rights, the most in the nation, according to the American Civil Liberties Union, and clergy members showed up to a recent marathon hearing to express their opposition to the proposed legislation.

“I think one of the most distinct parts about the resistance to these bigoted and bullying bills in Missouri is the way that the faith community has shown up to stand up for these *******,” said Rabbi Daniel Bogard of the Central Reform Congregation in St. Louis.

The Rev. Mike Angell, rector of the Episcopal Church of the Holy Communion in University City, said many faith communities welcome LGBTQ worshipers, and he said it was important to show them support.

Religious leaders fight the GOP in Missouri​

Christian and Jewish clergy are protesting anti-LGBTQ legislation and an abortion ban in Missouri on the basis of religious freedom.

More than a dozen clergy represented by Americans United for Separation of Church and State and the National Women's Law Center are challenging the state's ban on abortion, and some of those same religious leaders are preparing to fight legislative attacks on LGBTQ rights, reported Religion News Service.

“Basically, Missouri is leading the nation, it seems right now, in anti-LGBTQ legislation,” said Maharat Rori Picker Neiss, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of St. Louis.

Missouri lawmakers have introduced 27 bills targeting LGBTQ rights, the most in the nation, according to the American Civil Liberties Union, and clergy members showed up to a recent marathon hearing to express their opposition to the proposed legislation.

“I think one of the most distinct parts about the resistance to these bigoted and bullying bills in Missouri is the way that the faith community has shown up to stand up for these *******,” said Rabbi Daniel Bogard of the Central Reform Congregation in St. Louis.

The Rev. Mike Angell, rector of the Episcopal Church of the Holy Communion in University City, said many faith communities welcome LGBTQ worshipers, and he said it was important to show them support.

You're really concerned about the events in Missouri! Honestly, no legitimate religious leaders are in league with this dumbass group... Btw, there's NO bills in Missouri that strip rights from the lgbt idiots... Nice try, you always excel at embarrassing yourself, Sparkles!

Wow ... really weak play Tardo. You usually have your own mind about this stuff, but you sound like a baby buttdlurp Jr. "duh, nope, no evidence nor data nor information, no experts ... sniffing my fingers and den I knows tings ... and Dems bought by Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees and stuff on nar." Dope. :devilish:
Finally, a gif with some taste! Comedy Central is going to be running the new season of Beavis and Butthead, starting Wednesday! It's hilarious!

First of all, Ed's the one who reports EVERYONE to mods, that's been well established... I don't cry to mods, only people like you who can't handle people like me who can easily destroy your arguments complain to the mods...
First of all, YOU'RE the one who took up my avatar; first you said you didn't and when blkdlaur said he liked it you replied you didn't like it. You were the one who complained about someone's comment on your wife. I didn't see it so will not say the complaint was unwarranted but duly note you carried that grudge for not weeks, not months, but for a couple of years. You were the one bitching when someone posted a DM you sent then denied what you'd said.
I've made a ton of brilliant points in these threads
You're always hoisting your own petard; your posts are NOT brilliant, just blindingly mule headed stubborn, self centered, and unable to comprehend ANY possibility outside of your own narrow, no, closed thinking.
when you're put on the spot, asked to explain your dumbassed comments, you get mad, throw a tantrum and start calling names... I'm told that you and I would get along if you were capable of separating politics from personal feelings... What's it like to be such an angry, hateful person? Poor Sparkles.
YOU call someone angry and hateful?

images

First of all, YOU'RE the one who took up my avatar; first you said you didn't and when blkdlaur said he liked it you replied you didn't like it. You were the one who complained about someone's comment on your wife. I didn't see it so will not say the complaint was unwarranted but duly note you carried that grudge for not weeks, not months, but for a couple of years. You were the one bitching when someone posted a DM you sent then denied what you'd said.
First of all, I didn't like your avatar, it was stupid... Secondly, I never reported it, I figured you looked worse with it, plus, I don't report to mods... The negative comments about my wife are totally unwarranted and uncalled for... She's not on this site, nor is she interested in half-men such as yourself... Ed claims I was here trying to "find her black dick"... That's patently false, and nothing I've ever said here points to anything like that... And from the things I've seen here, it would be a terrible disappointment for her.. She's not interested in this site, or any site like it, which makes her a far better person than most of us... Moreover, I haven't been on this site for 2 years. Not sure what you're talking about with the DM thing, nothing like that has happened.
You're always hoisting your own petard; your posts are NOT brilliant, just blindingly mule headed stubborn, self centered, and unable to comprehend ANY possibility outside of your own narrow, no, closed thinking.
My posts are far too brilliant for you, just because you're not smart enough to fully grasp the things I say, doesn't make them less brilliant... You think I'm self-centered? You of all people know better than that, of course, you'll probably try to deny that... I'm one of the most open-minded individuals here. Just because you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't try to dish it out, you really suck at it. You and leftists like you refuse to see things through the constitutional light that we are obligated to look through.
YOU call someone angry and hateful?

images

Yes, I do call you and your ilk hateful... You think I'm hateful? My constant laughter at EVERYTHING you leftists say here proves that I'm not... Your constant crying and complaining proves that you can't handle it... Get over yourself, stolen valor Karen.

Bout time - kinda like closing the barn door after the horse runs out - all the intel is back in China after days of spying on our nuclear and military installations - woulda been nice if they shot it down BEFORE it did it’s job instead of after.
Trump already sent that to them from Mar A Lago. You don't pay attention.
I'm sure this balloon was all about collecting information on the new Beyonce' album.

In reality, you so far removed from knowing anything you wrote above.

Trump already sent that to them from Mar A Lago. You don't pay attention.
I'm sure this balloon was all about collecting information on the new Beyonce' album.

In reality, you so far removed from knowing anything you wrote above.
Yep, buttdlurp is a clueless RepTard, but insists on spouting off like he knowns something. No idea on the right plan vs wrong, on what might be captured vs not, zero idea in any of the risks. "duh, Imma mooning da balloon ... dat will do it". Just a mumbling Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Moon da Balloon.gif
    buttdlurp Moon da Balloon.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bout time - kinda like closing the barn door after the horse runs out - all the intel is back in China after days of spying on our nuclear and military installations - woulda been nice if they shot it down BEFORE it did it’s job instead of after.
Only if it has a communications link via satellite aboard. The only way to find out is to find the balloon. If it has an antenna aboard, it did. If it stored the data and China planned to parachute the balloon down to the ocean, near a Chinese ship , it didn’t. It’s within US waters, so it’s unlikely that a Chinese ship would race to retrieve the balloon. This information is not from my mind. It’s from a friend.

First of all, I didn't like your avatar, it was stupid... Secondly, I never reported it, I figured you looked worse with it, plus, I don't report to mods... The negative comments about my wife are totally unwarranted and uncalled for... She's not on this site, nor is she interested in half-men such as yourself... Ed claims I was here trying to "find her black dick"... That's patently false, and nothing I've ever said here points to anything like that... And from the things I've seen here, it would be a terrible disappointment for her.. She's not interested in this site, or any site like it, which makes her a far better person than most of us... Moreover, I haven't been on this site for 2 years. Not sure what you're talking about with the DM thing, nothing like that has happened.
Yet these are HIS words:
------------------------------------------------
Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 10.25.22 PM.png
-----------------------------------------------
Nevermind his gigantic ignorant assessment that watching interracial sex means he's no racist (he forgets that slave owners regularly r/aped their slaves) - Look at his third sentence..."Let's face it, I'm here because I want to share my wife with a black man."
Is there anything else that needs to be said to show he is a delusional liar full of shite?

Before I am accused of those not being his words, here's the post exchange he had with @SCBlknNsty :

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 10.03.16 PM.png

So, maybe he bullshits himself too, but how can anything this guy says be taken seriously?
"patently false"? Patently ignorant. :rolleyes:
This is the second time today that I've had to expose his phoniness with his own words. #sad

Last edited:
Only if it has a communications link via satellite aboard. The only way to find out is to find the balloon. If it has an antenna aboard, it did. If it stored the data and China planned to parachute the balloon down to the ocean, near a Chinese ship , it didn’t. It’s within US waters, so it’s unlikely that a Chinese ship would race to retrieve the balloon. This information is not from my mind. It’s from a friend
So, our Geography Expert, buttdlurp had is ass sticking up in the air all day while watching for when the Chinese balloon was to fly over his house. "duh, Imma moooooning and want dat thing shot down now ... dunt care about potential shrapnel, poison, explosions and udder stuff. ..... whaaaaaana noooowwwwwww."

Unfortunately for buttdlurp's neighbors, they had to look at this dope's ass all day, when the balloon was nowhere close to his Cuckoo's Nutfarm in Massachusetts and it was safely taken down east of the Carolinas the Atlantic. Lol, our Captain Knucklehead. :devilish:
So mean but so funny! And the memes , hilarious!

Back