Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
That's a very profound statement there, itis. Let me see if I can determine your source of info ...
View attachment 1018625 ......View attachment 1018626
Since you obviously refuse to put your money where your mouth is (expression only since no money has ever been implied) and take that 1 year-6month abstinence bet or even the 1 month-2 weeks abstinence bet I offered you, maybe you'll take a "public apology announcement" statement on this thread in bold type ... size 6 block Tahoma lettering, addressed to either of us (pending who loses) saying that You Were Wrong-I Was Right (pending which one of us is right or wrong).

Well, what do you say ... is this a comfortable enough "wager" for you, or do you just keep blabbering and posting your silly, unsubstantiately, large size right-wing humor?
Mac
:rolleyes:
7349f1a4ac14b6b0adde87bd11552d5eff0c37ea.jpg
f6b88ea7b54d99ea32affd544a60c5db01948bd1_1_600x1067.PNG
Trump is on track to have over 300 electoral votes.

Mac, In regards to your understanding of voter demographics and trends.
tumblr_n84m0gnpO01rv5evqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
The sad fact of the matter is that if half of black people had voted, Hillary Clinton would have won the election. Never let it be said that your vote does not matter. We chose to give up the election to a racist who will set back equal rights 40 years.

The sad fact of the matter is that if half of black people had voted, Hillary Clinton would have won the election. Never let it be said that your vote does not matter. We chose to give up the election to a racist who will set back equal rights 40 years.

I'm no trump supporter - but look at our current situation, equal rights have already been set back 40 years. I don't think the president - current, past, or future has had much to do with that. I think we all need to look at ourselves on that front.

tumblr_ns5yfgWfPx1rxpsuuo1_1280.jpg

Why on earth would you want this corrupt and selfish person in the white house. I don't know Trump personally but I'll go out on a limb and say he's not racist. That's the message the liberal media wants you to believe. I cringe every time I hear " he said illegal immigrants are rapists, murderers, and criminals. He hates Muslims because he wants to deny them entry to the country." Again liberal media spin. He said "Among the illegal immigrants are rapists, murderers, and criminals." True statement. What he said about Muslims is that we need stop allowing people into this country, especially refugees from areas of the world known to want to ******* Americans, until we know who they are. The days of an Ozzie and Harriet (Leave it to Beaver) simple life in this country are long gone. We need to protect ourselves. When Obama spews his bullshit that America's values don't support that ideology, he like most liberals, live in a fantasy world. Life has drastically changed and we need to take action to combat that change even if it means offending certain people. Yeah Trump has said some pretty offensive things but pales in comparison to the criminal and corrupt acts of the Clinton's. They are despicable people! I hope Hillary, if she cares so much for this country, will give Trump her secret plan to "create more jobs since WWII." I'm betting she won't since she never had a plan. Unless you want to count lying, cheating, and telling liberals what they want to hear then I guess you can count that. Last night at work when it looked like Trump was going to win a co-worker said "we're fucked." You know why? Selfish liberal mentality. He said "there will probably be a hiring freeze ( we're federal employees) they will freeze our pay, they will screw with our pensions. Me! Me! Me! When I heard a woman who was with a group of voters respond to the question "what should we to help people in this country?" She said "cut the military and give it to social programs." I wanted to jump through the screen. Typical liberal fantasy land. Obama has already done a good enough job decimating the military. It's unfortunate but we need, more than ever, a strong military rather than giving handouts to people who are too damned lazy to do it on their own. Which kind of surprises me because if you ask Obama there are more jobs than we know what to do with. So not sure what Hillary means when she says we need to fix this that and the other when everything, according to Obama is near perfect. America sent a message last night that don't believe that. So now it's time for this country to unite and make the best of it.

Not only did the election set back civil rights 50..it just ass raped public education..and common sense..and basic human decency. The clock has been turned back 3 generations by an illiterate, orange hued buffoon!

THE END IS NIGH! THE END IS NIGH! FUCKING RUN AWAY! THE END IS NIGH! BAH!!
**EDIT** THE END IS HERE!!!
From what i hear your country is about to get flooded by liberal actors and actresses.
They made a promise leave and give up citizenship back in June if Trump got elected.:eek:

Not to mention your immigration web site server crashed today do to liberals freaking out and rushing the site.

I hate to break it to them but Canada does not have the same lax immigration laws, as the U.S..
They better head to Mexico instead, before Mexico changes it's immigration laws too.

Last edited:
From what i hear your country is about to get flooded by liberal actors and actresses.
They made a promise leave and give up citizenship back in June if Trump got elected.:eek:

Not to mention your immigration web site server crashed today do to liberals freaking out and rushing the site.

I hate to break it to them but Canada does not have the same lax immigration laws in as the U.S..
They better head to Mexico instead, before Mexico changes it's immigration laws too.
All that is correct. Well..at least we can still vacation in Cuba... Except the food sucks! What a ******* show last night was!

All that is correct. Well..at least we can still vacation in Cuba... Except the food sucks! What a ******* show last night was!
Majority of the Hispanics who voted for Trump in Florida are of Cuban decent.
So you are going to find that most Cubans in America like Trump.

Perhaps it will be different in Cuba it self.

Back