Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
"Free speech" in Clinton Land. College student tries to speak his mind at Clinton rally in Ames Iowa....promptly ****** off the stage.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vi...g-bernie-sanders-clinton-rally-slams-hillary/
They are hypocrites. Just like the Obamas trotting out that "they go low, we go high " crap in front of the Hillary crowds when all she has done is go low. The left accuses the right of intolerance non stop but are masters at practicing it themselves. I did think it was interesting that the kid in Iowa still got cheers

It amazes me that the anti-Hilary segment will accept Donald Trump who would probably bore himself to quit after a year in office because he knows Nothing about being a leader of a country unless he can just be the asshole that he is used to being..and his supporters accept that!...wow

crap in front of the Hillary crowds when all she has done is go low.
I'd have to say... Trump has gone even lower... and you still support him... after all Hillary is just emails... and everyone says things in their email to others they don't expect to be read... but Trump... fucked around on 3 wives.. admitted it....grabbing/kissing all kinds of women... admitted it... walked into the dressing rooms of pageants.. even miss teen usa... admitted it..... pays no taxes.. leaves that up to the working man... admitted it.... has dealing with Russia and admits he admires the man...has holdings in China.... has mob ties... put a lot of small biz people out of biz...hates minorities.... and this is your man!
you should be proud!

he is just the type of man I would like to invite over to your house for dinner and meet your wife and *******

Last edited:
Trump who would probably bore himself to quit after a year in office because he knows Nothing about being a leader of a country
I really don't think he would live long enough to do to much damage... although he can do a lot in short time... but his running mate is just as bad... but like I said... I think he will step on one to many toes... look at kennedy... certainly appears an inside job!

Not mine at all...I thought ppl who were liberal- minded enough to seek sexual adventure through unconventional means would be open to a few minor e-mail transgressions as opposed to the Real idiocy that is The Donald! His candidacy proved how dismantled the Republican Party has become..that a twisted ego- maniacal corrupt businessman can win the nomination of Abe Lincoln's party...how low can we go? I'll take the e-mail female president anytime!

His candidacy proved how dismantled the Republican Party has become..that a twisted ego- maniacal corrupt businessman can win the nomination of Abe Lincoln's party...how low can we go? I'll take the e-mail female president anytime!

proved one other thing that has been in question for a long time..... the religious right is nothing but a bunch of phoney assholes!... how can anyone with any kind of religion support this man?

The religious right are nothing but sheep to the right-wing powerbrokers who buy their way onto the pulpits to spread their propaganda to the sycophants occupying the pews..the reverend tells them that its how God wants them to vote...

By
Jim Brunner
Originally published November 4, 2016 at 7:34 pm Updated November 5, 2016 at 11:30 am

Seattle Times political reporter
One of Washington state’s Democratic presidential electors is vowing not to cast his Electoral College vote for Hillary Clinton — even if she wins the state handily on Election Day. Another elector says he is considering withholding his vote.

“No, no, no on Hillary. Absolutely not. No way,” said Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington’s Puyallup Tribe who had supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders as the Democratic presidential nominee.

He had earlier told various media outlets he was wrestling with whether his conscience would allow him to support Clinton. On Friday, he sounded firm, even if the election is close.

“I hope it comes down to a swing vote and it’s me,” he said. “Good. She ain’t getting it. Maybe it’ll wake this country up.”

Bret Chiafalo, a Democratic elector from Everett who is also a Sanders supporter, said he is considering exercising his right to be a “conscientious elector” and vote for the person he believes would be the best president.

Satiacum is more adamant.

*Thats two who are publicly doing this, I wonder how many others are planning the same under the radar.

Oh dear.......

By
Jim Brunner
Originally published November 4, 2016 at 7:34 pm Updated November 5, 2016 at 11:30 am

Seattle Times political reporter
One of Washington state’s Democratic presidential electors is vowing not to cast his Electoral College vote for Hillary Clinton — even if she wins the state handily on Election Day. Another elector says he is considering withholding his vote.

“No, no, no on Hillary. Absolutely not. No way,” said Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington’s Puyallup Tribe who had supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders as the Democratic presidential nominee.

He had earlier told various media outlets he was wrestling with whether his conscience would allow him to support Clinton. On Friday, he sounded firm, even if the election is close.

“I hope it comes down to a swing vote and it’s me,” he said. “Good. She ain’t getting it. Maybe it’ll wake this country up.”

Bret Chiafalo, a Democratic elector from Everett who is also a Sanders supporter, said he is considering exercising his right to be a “conscientious elector” and vote for the person he believes would be the best president.

Satiacum is more adamant.

*Thats two who are publicly doing this, I wonder how many others are planning the same under the radar.

Oh dear.......
This too

Dave Chappelle Defends Trump, Rips Clinton: ‘She’s Not Right and We All Know It’
Comedian shocks NY crowd at surprise gig by devoting much of his show to slamming the Democratic presidential nominee
By Jackie Danicki • 11/05/16 11:36am
gettyimages-481295252.jpg
Comedian Dave Chappelle has been prepping for his November 12 hosting slot on Saturday Night Live with a series of surprise shows at The Cutting Room in New York. On Friday night, he shocked the crowd with a 60-minute set largely devoted to slamming Hillary Clinton.

Chappelle added that Trump’s handling of the debate had won him over. Referring to Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz’s hostile questioning, he said, “Something about this was backward."

he said. “She’s not right and we all know she’s not right.”

My dislike of Hillary goes beyond the e-mails. You need to read between the lines to truly understand Hilary and her motives. Most people are superficail and only think trump supporters dislike her because of her e-mail server. The reality is that its more the people she has in her life and the things she has done, that give me and other Trump supports an extreme mistrust in her.

Her Ties to people associated with Saudi-Arabia are down right scary. I have been to Saudi on business and IT IS NOT a place aligned with the west. Some of you people voting for her need to do some research before just voting for Hillary because you feel Trump is an Ass, or because your black, or because your a woman....... use the grey matter between your ears please.

You know the FBI wants her incarcerated. They just cant seem to find the smoking gun.

Half of you younger people probably dont even know that Hillary was involved in water gate.

Funny how some of you Liberals hate the saying "make America great again". To the point that a well know football player sat down during the national Anthem. That, my friends, is a down right disgrace and that player should have been fired on the spot. I remember Sept,11,2001. Everybody was proud to be an American. People where out standing on the streets waving American flags. THE STORES WERE sold out of flags. Now................ its wrong to say "make America great again".

This country isn't perfect. I am black. I am an American. I am educated. This country made me and gave me what I have. I could not have gotten where I am today in any African country, and yes I have been to SA... its a corrupt ******* hole. Is that was you Hilliary supporters are gunning for? To be like the rest of the world?

This country is great, and I am voting for the only person running who knows we are different, we are better, and will watch our backs. Trump2016

View attachment 1030900

guess you know by now that they just announced nothing in the new batch of emails!

FBI: No charges for Clinton over newly discovered emails
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbis-com...ls-did-not-change-his-position-205329410.html
As I said back when the FBI announced the new emails, they were putting their best guy on it!

754752-mrmagoo.jpg

I'd have to say... Trump has gone even lower... and you still support him... after all Hillary is just emails... and everyone says things in their email to others they don't expect to be read... but Trump... fucked around on 3 wives.. admitted it....grabbing/kissing all kinds of women... admitted it... walked into the dressing rooms of pageants.. even miss teen usa... admitted it..... pays no taxes.. leaves that up to the working man... admitted it.... has dealing with Russia and admits he admires the man...has holdings in China.... has mob ties... put a lot of small biz people out of biz...hates minorities.... and this is your man!
you should be proud!

he is just the type of man I would like to invite over to your house for dinner and meet your wife and *******
I'm a woman needle dick so I don't have a wife and *******. Just emails, I think the glue you are inhaling working on that Hillary collage in your basement has ruined your mind. Get well soon.

And on the topic of voter fraud, Here's Obama himself being asked about "undocumented citizens"...AKA ILLEGAL ALIENS voting....should they be afraid of being caught. Obama calmly says "no, there won't be anyone start investigating" Note how it doesn't even phase Obummer that he's being asked about illegals voting.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-aliens-vote-promises-no-repercussions-video/
Prepare for the worst,

HERE IS WHY YOU NEED TO RECORD THE VOTE:
STOLEN IDENTITIES USED FOR VOTE FRAUD:
"I went to early vote yesterday in Northern Virginia.

Everyone has to complete their early voter forms, and then check in with one of the voter verification people. The 6 check-in staff were lined up sitting behind a typical 10 foot table with laptops in front of them.

I was handing my early vote form, drivers license and voter card to the gentleman checking me in when I heard the lady checking in the man standing next to me tell him that there are 3 entries in Virginia under the last 5 digits of his Social Security Number and name. He said "how can you tell which one is me? That is very unlikely considering the population numbers in Virginia" She told him that she just matched the one with his local address in this precinct.

He was, as you can imagine, not very happy about the situation. He then asked her if these other people could vote in the other precincts. She stated that if they show up with a photo ID, they will be able to vote. The other areas where his names was listed was Roanoke, and I could not hear the other city.

Imagine how many other people "they" are doing this with?? There are two other registrations under this mans name in Virginia alone, wonder if they have registered under his name in other states as well?? We must show photo ID here to vote, but that photo ID can be a University ID, an ID from work, a Concealed Carry ID, etc -- in other words, ID cards that are not difficult to forge. Oh, and these IDs do not have to be Virginia issued, so that makes it difficult to detect forgeries, especially if the ID carries the name of some obscure college, or company from another state.

MY RESPONSE: KEEP YOUR VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING ALL THE WAY THROUGH YOUR VOTING PROCESS, FROM CHECK IN TO FINALIZING YOUR VOTE EVEN IF IT IS IN YOUR SHIRT POCKET. WE HAVE TO CATCH STUFF LIKE THIS AT LEAST ON AUDIO.
HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE
I went into the polling place for my neighborhood. (California, Democrat controlled). For those that dont bother to vote and don't know this, the way it works is, you check in with your address- not your name... odd, right?

Anyway, they thumbed through the printed out register, find my address and tell me to sign by my name. OK. But wait... I live with my wife and minor children, only my wife and I are registered to vote....But what's this, there are 4 (four!!) people registered to vote AT MY ADDRESS!

I notice the two fraudulent names are MY last name with Mexican first names- one was "Maria" with my last name. I asked them about it before I signed, they just ignored me until I got my camera out and tried to photograph the page. They freaked out, grabbed the logs and said I was breaking the law trying to photograph the page. - - - (MY INSERT: When this happens, SAY NOTHING. Just unexpectedly grab the log book and run out the door. MAKE SURE YOU GO TO VOTE IN GROUPS SO OTHERS CAN KICK THE POLLSTERS INTO THE DIRT, RATHER THAN HAVING THEM PURSUE. So what if the poll ends up shuttered over it. Then go to every address in the log book and have people confirm. - - -
They threatened to call the police. I had a fit, screaming about fraud. They said they would let the registrar know. Later I called the registrar and they said "the mistaken registrations were removed... MY COMMENT: FAT CHANCE.

The fraud is rampant and you can see it for yourself if you pay attention. Bob Dornan has complained about the demoncraps using this technique in California for DECADES. It is absolutely true.

It's not too late to register people- With your support we can clean up this nest of filthy, lying criminals and make this country great again.

If this election is attempted to be stolen, we might as well at least document it WIDELY. Practically everyone has a video capable cell phone nowadays, it would be ridiculous if 50 million people did not document this election. Soros fully intends to steal it.

votefraudsm.gif

Last edited:
voter fraud?... well lets see just how many actual cases in the past?... not enough to write home about!
lets change it to voter suppression!.... how many and how much... what 200,000 in your state alone huh HH? I think that was the last number I read... but then the court ordered changes... but still no guarantee

as for the emails.... they admitted from the start they may be more of the same and already looked at... so you right wingers keep grasping at straws!

hell you should have it in the bag anyway... with Russia doing all it can to help ... and with all the voter suppression... you guys have done everything you can to put this crook in office... you should be proud... of your candidate and the way you worked the election!

Back