training our minds and libido to crave black men

Oh my how do I tell you... well I used to cross dress when I was like 8 yes old. I'm Latino. I would always sneak into my parents bedroom to wear some panties,thongs,lingerie ect.... this was when I was young... I first saw bbc when I was in my mid teens... it would turn me on so much... I loved seeing beautiful women suck fuck but mainly suck those big beautiful BBCs... I didnt know but.... looking back I get it.
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.
I felt feminine. I used to cross dress growing up but then it made sense... I've been loving BBC ever since and dream of meeting a QOS Wife!
Great experience congrats! total support for big black cocks.

Back