I'm a big booty hoe w a cute lil cock...my gf and and I have a bf

Me and my gf have been together for 16 years. We've been through ups and downs 4 sure but here we r 16 years later! The secret is me being a slutty lil sissy boy and my gf being a slut too! My gf has a girlfriend too!We've had boyfriends too! This year for our 16h year anniversary, I had a couple of hot and Big cocked black guys meet us at our hotel...My girl blew them and got fucked in her pussy and booty! I suck his cock then and he bemds me over and fucks me in the butt! Lol we agree that he's our boyfriend!

Me and my gf have been together for 16 years. We've been through ups and downs 4 sure but here we r 16 years later! The secret is me being a slutty lil sissy boy and my gf being a slut too! My gf has a girlfriend too!We've had boyfriends too! This year for our 16h year anniversary, I had a couple of hot and Big cocked black guys meet us at our hotel...My girl blew them and got fucked in her pussy and booty! I suck his cock then and he bemds me over and fucks me in the butt! Lol we agree that he's our boyfriend!
Very hot getting fucked together!

Back