Training of the cuckold husband

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
This subject may have been covered in other posts but i would like to begin a conversation regarding the training of husbands to be cuckolds. In our case my wife has trained me to be a submissive and has locked me in chastity. In addition i am no longer permitted intercourse with her. i was already submissive to superior Black Men and Women so no training was required in that area. So my question is are there specific techniques that wives or bulls used to train or control the cuckold husband?

I think lots of black guys that are involved in these types of situations would love to keep the cuck husband pussy free. So that is a good thing that you are already wearing a dick cage and accustomed to a "no pussy" lifestyle. I know what a turn on it was for me knowing that my girlfriend had sex regularly with black guys while I got none at all. It may not be for everyone but it sure was for me and her.

i think one easy and important why to train any male is via tease and denial. Long edging session, keeping your hubby erect while telling him all about what you want etc will soon condition your ideas with his sexual excitment.
just keept doing it, and you'll have him trained in no time.

post: 1539034, member: 156087"]This subject may have been covered in other posts but i would like to begin a conversation regarding the training of husbands to be cuckolds. In our case my wife has trained me to be a submissive and has locked me in chastity. In addition i am no longer permitted intercourse with her. i was already submissive to superior Black Men and Women so no training was required in that area. So my question is are there specific techniques that wives or bulls used to train or control the cuckold husband?[/QUOTE]
Thank you for starting this thread .. I think that someone should start a new forum category specifically dedicated to cuckold education that spans a'll topics related to this wonderful lifestyle .. if you are interested than him and we can work together in building this aspect of this site

Back