Top 8 Questions Single Men Should Ask Women on Dating Apps

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
If you are single and trying to date women - its a rough time, but it's not impossible. I am "not looking" and I probably still talk to more women on a weekly basis than single guys trying to meet women online or dating apps? Why?
Because I have real conversations with women and sex is never my goal -- Women love and appreciate that I treat them like a real person - not a sex object.
SO!!! For you single men out there...
Here are The Top 8 Questions I recommend asking women on dating apps
1. "What's the 1 thing you hate - that guys do all the time on dating apps?"
2. "Do you have an idea what a perfect boyfriend to you looks like?
3. "How much emotional space do you like to have in a relationship?
4. "are you comfortable in large groups or smaller groups?
5. how comfortable are you sharing intimate details about your relationships and sex life with friends?
6. do you think you are closed-off or exploratory when it comes to sex and relationships?
7. do you think you have lived a wild or conservative life in terms of relationships and sex?
8. have you ever liked the same person as a friend? And if yes, did that person choose you or your friend? how did that make you feel?

If you are single and trying to date women - its a rough time, but it's not impossible. I am "not looking" and I probably still talk to more women on a weekly basis than single guys trying to meet women online or dating apps? Why?
Because I have real conversations with women and sex is never my goal -- Women love and appreciate that I treat them like a real person - not a sex object.
5. how comfortable are you sharing intimate details about your relationships and sex life with friends?
6. do you think you are closed-off or exploratory when it comes to sex and relationships?
7. do you think you have lived a wild or conservative life in terms of relationships and sex?
8. have you ever liked the same person as a friend? And if yes, did that person choose you or your friend? how did that make you feel?
wife would only meet guy if she classed them as friend, would say it was more enjoyable and she would do more things if she liked guy,,hated a guy asking if she wanted fucking send her pic of cock asking if he could fuck her that night,,first guy she liked said he was polite not pushy he asked when she like meet, told him if he wanted that night, he come over she had great sex

We want to learn a lot from you

Back