TOO PERSONAL ?

In my opinion, it's the ice breaker and puts everybody in the zone for the next stage, also it would be a safe signal that she is fine.

i think no matter how much you stop the kiss is going to happen and it will be from both the side.
i know for a fact my wife initiate it first if not her bull.
Yeah it may sound silly but it bothered me too but my wife said she can't feel "restricted" and will do whatever comes natural. The first time, the guy kissed her almost the whole time he fucked her. LOL

I had a woman that sucked and fucked me for money. She would do anything but kiss me. WTF?

Attachments

• HPIM5997s.jpg
    HPIM5997s.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • HPIM5998ab.jpg
    HPIM5998ab.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • HPIM5999a.jpg
    HPIM5999a.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 71
I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098 View attachment 688100

I hooked up with a hot wife recently while cuck hubby watched from the doorway. His only request was for me to not kiss her on the lips as it was too personal.

30 seconds after we started, the wifey slid her tongue down my throat and all he could do was watch...

Personally, if I’m fucking her anyway I like, then kissing her on the mouth doesn’t mean much...

Last edited:
My wife’s rules have always been: no kissing, no anal and no giving blowjobs. That changed last year with her current lover of 5 years. One night, when she was seriously worked up, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a deep tongue kiss. It was hot as hell. They have been kissing ever since. Hoping she relaxes the no blowjob rule soon too.

I agree ! I love to deeply and passionately kiss my black lover while he’s fucking me - it’s a beautifully sensual connection that makes sex all the more pleasurable and satisfying between two people !
It doesn’t affect my relationship with my Stag hubby,as he’s only too happy to see me thoroughly enjoying myself,and appreciates that in me expressing my inner QoS feelings,it’s just something that comes naturally when we’re with my black lover,and sex inevitably occurs whenever we’re together ! xxx
We love this too! Passionate Bulls are the best!

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

[

When you face such a cock, you will try to change your mind.

Attachments

• 20191229_163948.jpg
    20191229_163948.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 41
It took a while to get used to the kissing. But it was part of her surrender to him. I still feel uneasy watching my wife rimming her bull.

Back