TOO PERSONAL ?

Tak

Take it from someone who has walked the talk! I didn't dislike Pam kissing Edwin, my old university friend and roommate and to whom went the pleasure of blackening her, half as much as I disliked it when she swallowed his hot cum when giving him his first blow job! She even licked his balls and cock afterwards as if t.o ensure she hadn't missed a single molecule of his love juice! Why was I upset? Simple! After almost nine (9) years of married life that was something she had never done for me, and I let her know my feelings! That was the only time I felt pissed, she corrected my past misfortunes the next night, and many many nights since then!
Don't feel so bad my friend. My wife never even sucked my cock, she told me she had a bad experience with it as a teen. Well, the first time she hooked up with a bull, he had her sucking his cock like a whore. Came in her mouth, on her face everything ! When I asked it about it afterward, she simply said "I felt like he expected it"

Kissing her is the first and last thing i do, I’ll even pick out the lipstick for her to wear; ZERO chance of it not-happening. ZERO!

Back