TOO PERSONAL ?

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098 View attachment 688100
When I serve the BLACKlords, they like to kiss me on the mouth and hit me in the face……
I love that feeling very much:wub:……
I don't think there's anything wrong……
I am their private property, and I will obey and enjoy whatever they do:lips:……

Rules must be in place prior to a sexual encounter with her lover. Each and every relationship in this regard needs certain rules. French or passionate kissing is very intimate and evokes strong emotions, and may lead to a relationship with her lover outside the marriage. Hubby and wife must agree together on this wholeheartedly.
couldn't have put it any better my brother

My wife has never come close to being fucked without a lot of kissing first/during and after. IT IS PERSONAL and that makes it so good. I love watching the kissing/groping/fondling--especially with a new guy. So hot.

Too personal? A better question: Is it too insulting to the bull if he's denied permission to kiss the wife?
Respinding to an old comment here, but I don't care if it is insulting to the bull. He is there to service my wife and I as a couple. If he feels she needs to "worship" or "please" him then he can gtfo. The playing is fun for my wife and I, and our mood as a couple dictates what happens during play. Sometimes there is spontanious kissing, sometimes the condom comes off, sometimes I will say no to bareback if my wife is losing control and I pick up she needs me to reign her in. The lover (black or not) is there to enrich our love life. To add, few bulls have exceeded my dick size in real life (creative posing is an art lemme tell you) and none of them have given my wife what I can. I don't get the whole bnwo and black ownership thing, and if some people prefer that it's fine. What irks us as a couple is other couples trying to steer the community towards the bnwo, "losing her to bbc", "black owned", "bbc only" etc edge of the playing field. Don't get me started on the whole "white sissy cucky" thing, a black guy tried to talk down about me in that manner to my wife and got shut down immediately.

This topic is always funny to me when it come up really, but i guess its just my train of thought. I believe sex itself is one of the most intimate if not the most intimate thing between a man and a woman rather than a kiss, to me sex is much more. I know some might say there is difference between fucking and making love to me it's still sex compared to kissing sex is the def of intimate. Can somebody correct me on this?
Not certain but, from our viewpoint, while sex/making love/fucking ”can” be up there on the Intimacy Scale, it is the kissing, the touching, the sucking, etc. that leads to the ultimate intimacy of fucking. Without the kissing to get my motor running, there will be no proceeding to the bedroom for the making love portion of the evening’s entertainment. Kissing lubricates both my pussy and my desires to be intimate with a black man. Kissing has to be there; has to be done well and must light my fire because when the kissing starts, the clothes come off and I start to act upon the desires aroused by said kissing. So, yes, kissing is intimate, but it’s only a part of the “Path to My Pussy.”.

Last edited:
Not certain but, from our viewpoint, while sex/making love/fucking ”can” be up there on the Intimacy Scale, it is the kissing, the touching, the sucking, etc. that leads to the ultimate intimacy of fucking. Without the kissing to get my motor running, there will be no proceeding to the bedroom for the making love portion of the evening’s entertainment. Kissing lubricates both my pussy and my desires to be intimate with a black man. Kissing has to be there; has to be done well and must light my fire because when the kissing starts, the clothes come off and I start to act upon the desires aroused by said kissing. So, yes, kissing is intimate, but it’s lonely a part of the “Path to My Pussy.”.
I agree, kissing is a must!! I think kissing is just as intimate if not more than fucking but both together is fucking beautiful and so arousing.

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

kissing is fine.
bare is fine.
seeding is fine.
impregnation is even fine.
but i draw the line at him putting his ring on her finger or tattooing his name on her body!
then again, we have a rule against repeaters.
such things coming from or leading to attachments are why.
our marriage remains strong because of it!

I agree and one of the standing rules I don't break. Some Bulls want nothing to do with you if kissing isn't an option. I look at it as their loss. To give up being able to use my pussy because they can't do one thing? Seems like a waist and someone being way over zealous wanting "everything". To each his own I guess.

Back