To spend the night or not?

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?

**Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.

I saw a couple on and off for 3 years or more and we regularly met up once or twice a month often for overnight stay at hotels. We also met for normal dates and to go to lifestyle events. This wife was my all time most sexually compatible woman I have been with. We had lots of great times together in and out of the bedroom. The husband was always present though if I was able to then he would of dropped wife off at my place on occassion alone.

I also met a couple at a lifestyle hotel party and we ended up getting another room at the hotel the next morning when party ended and stayed together for a week at this hotel and another during spring break.

I haven't found to many couples into overnights or over weekends though surprisingly. I love them and they are so erotic and passionate.

Just be careful and hopefully both parties trust each other enough to not be crazy or violent.

Most people trust me very quickly but I am just super nice.

It is definitely worth it when you are with the right person.

I saw a couple on and off for 3 years or more and we regularly met up once or twice a month often for overnight stay at hotels. We also met for normal dates and to go to lifestyle events. This wife was my all time most sexually compatible woman I have been with. We had lots of great times together in and out of the bedroom. The husband was always present though if I was able to then he would of dropped wife off at my place on occassion alone.

I also met a couple at a lifestyle hotel party and we ended up getting another room at the hotel the next morning when party ended and stayed together for a week at this hotel and another during spring break.

I haven't found to many couples into overnights or over weekends though surprisingly. I love them and they are so erotic and passionate.

Just be careful and hopefully both parties trust each other enough to not be crazy or violent.

Most people trust me very quickly but I am just super nice.

It is definitely worth it when you are with the right person.
Yeah it's defiantly something she's been wanting to do for many years. While I enjoyed the times I was involved this is something totally different and new and something I'm looking to explore with her too. She tells me where they are going what hotel etc.. so that if something does come up I know what's going on.
This is someone she's met in person before and they get along very well so hopefully if it goes well something she can cross off her list to do and try it more often.

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

**Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.
Does it turn you on her getting fucked off a another man ??

No solo overnights on the first meet especially if it's not in your own home and you are not present!

Now if you're serious cuck who is ok with never being included in anything but getting the verbal details later after the fact then by all mean let them be to have their fun but if you want to be included in the fun, then no its not ok until you've built up trust!

A bull needs to earn the privilege to be alone with another man's wife overnight! There must be trust the ability to perform well established in her man's presence or at least with him around so you will know the manner and quality of bull you're dealing with!

Last edited:

My wife has stayed the night in a hotel with her bf 1 time. It was both agonizing and amazing for me. Did not sleep much but loved letter her have a great time. I have also slept on the couch twice while she slept with her other man in our bed. I don't prefer it to happen too often, but she has told me on multiple occasions that if her favorite hookup ever has her over and asks her to stay, she would do it whether I wanted to or not. Not had that situation come up. Yet...

My wife loves sleeping over. She loves sleeping with her BFs and the wake up sex. We have guys stay here and I sleep upstairs but she really enjoys spending weekends and nights with her BFs. I jack off a lot while letting my imagination run wild.

My wife has stayed the night in a hotel with her bf 1 time. It was both agonizing and amazing for me. Did not sleep much but loved letter her have a great time. I have also slept on the couch twice while she slept with her other man in our bed. I don't prefer it to happen too often, but she has told me on multiple occasions that if her favorite hookup ever has her over and asks her to stay, she would do it whether I wanted to or not. Not had that situation come up. Yet...
I like how she says she doesn't care if you like it or not. Even though that is sad to hear.

Back