To Pierce or Not to Pierce

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Playful4uinfl, May 9, 2011.

1. Playful4uinfl

Playful4uinfl Well-Known Member Gold Member

Hey Everyone... I am kinda torn with a decision and figured I would post the question here to get everyone's opinion (please be kind) :)

Lately I have really been considering piercing my right nipple. I am not sure where this is coming from, but I find doing it to be quite erotic to have such an intimate piercing that really nobody would ever think I would have. And what is even crazier is that I am someone that is not really into tatoos or anything that would cause pain, but even knowing how much this would hurt, I am still thinking about getting it done.

Anyways, I would love to hear what you guys and gals on here think! Oh.. And here is a pic for reference for everyone..

Pierce.jpg

2. Ruby's cuck

Ruby's cuck New Member

Hell yeah girl, those nips look like they were made to be pierced and tugged on. Please post pics if you decide to go through with your desires.

Hannover likes this.
  3. the root

the root Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

You are fine as hell, with or without one, if its a turn -on for you, by all means go for it , but if its just something your trying , you could always get it and if it doesnt feel good or look good to you, you could always let it close ,either way it wont make a difference, cause you already one bad ass chick, fo real.

4. Playful4uinfl

Playful4uinfl Well-Known Member Gold Member

Thanks for the feedback.. It is definitely something I may do. Of course hubby loves the idea, so I guess I just need to build up the courage to actually go through with it!

hornytony likes this.
  5. blk_tom

blk_tom Member

do it baby

6. gunner

gunner Member

We think you should both if you're going to do

7. blkcokslutlaura

blkcokslutlaura Active Member

uve an ass 2 die 4 mmm x

8. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Something 2 add to the show called you!

9. 305BigD4U

305BigD4U Active Member Real Person

You should get it babe I'm sure it will bring you a lot of pleasure look at it this way it will give you more pleasure than the pain and from what I heat from other women that have done it you barely feel it when it is getting done if you go to someone that really knows what they are doing. So my suggestion research it go to places and see fr yourself how they do it and ask if it hurts.

10. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Love your pic,it makes me want to cum.

11. darkturn

darkturn New Member

Go for it for a little pain will give you a lot of pleasure, and look so HOT!

12. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Your tits are awesome the way they are but a pierced nipple would put them over the top!

13. Artislyfe

Artislyfe New Member

where you at.i'd do it for free im a licensed piercrer in SO.CAL

14. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    No way! Don't ruin them with hardware.

15. 305BigD4U

305BigD4U Active Member Real Person

kaseyf_13.jpg kaseyf_15.jpg www.iwant18.com_004.jpg Get something like this! www.iwant18.com_004.jpg

16. Britt<3bbc

Britt<3bbc Active Member

i am glad i had my chest done. I have had compliments by the ones that have seen them. They make me feel really sexy idk. I just like all my piercing alot...
    3Nips01.png Body (2).jpg Body (3).jpg

Attached Files:

Hannover, mackdbn, Ratten and 2 others like this.
  17. average joe

average joe New Member

hi sexy , my wife had her clit done and really couldnt leave it alone . her orgasms increased and she felt hot all the time .

18. mainstream

mainstream New Member

19. Britt<3bbc

Britt<3bbc Active Member

I have 6 on each of my ears (2 on lobe 2 on my cartilage 2 on my inner ear)
    2 on my belly 1 on top 1 on bottom ( i was thinking about doing all 4)
    I had my nose done but had to take it out for my job.
    1 on my tongue (most recent ) and 1 on each of my boobs.

soooo 16.5 (nose is still open not in use, My Nips are back in as of last Thursday ) total.

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN A CLIT RING SO DONT ASK!!!!!!!!!

So what do you guys think a bout getting a possible tat and where?

20. mainstream

mainstream New Member

If you are getting a tat,I think a best locations is the lower back area right above the top of your jeans.Are maybe one of both lower legs.I know that you said don't ask,but it is killing me not too.How can someone love piercing as much as you do.And not like to have one in your clit.Is it because it hurts too much or what?