To Pierce or Not to Pierce

Playful4uinfl

Couple
Gold Member
Hey Everyone... I am kinda torn with a decision and figured I would post the question here to get everyone's opinion (please be kind) :)

Lately I have really been considering piercing my right nipple. I am not sure where this is coming from, but I find doing it to be quite erotic to have such an intimate piercing that really nobody would ever think I would have. And what is even crazier is that I am someone that is not really into tatoos or anything that would cause pain, but even knowing how much this would hurt, I am still thinking about getting it done.

Anyways, I would love to hear what you guys and gals on here think! Oh.. And here is a pic for reference for everyone..

Pierce.jpg

Hey Everyone... I am kinda torn with a decision and figured I would post the question here to get everyone's opinion (please be kind) :)

Lately I have really been considering piercing my right nipple. I am not sure where this is coming from, but I find doing it to be quite erotic to have such an intimate piercing that really nobody would ever think I would have. And what is even crazier is that I am someone that is not really into tatoos or anything that would cause pain, but even knowing how much this would hurt, I am still thinking about getting it done.

Anyways, I would love to hear what you guys and gals on here think! Oh.. And here is a pic for reference for everyone..

View attachment 12112

You are fine as hell, with or without one, if its a turn -on for you, by all means go for it , but if its just something your trying , you could always get it and if it doesnt feel good or look good to you, you could always let it close ,either way it wont make a difference, cause you already one bad ass chick, fo real.

Thanks for the feedback.. It is definitely something I may do. Of course hubby loves the idea, so I guess I just need to build up the courage to actually go through with it!

You should get it babe I'm sure it will bring you a lot of pleasure look at it this way it will give you more pleasure than the pain and from what I heat from other women that have done it you barely feel it when it is getting done if you go to someone that really knows what they are doing. So my suggestion research it go to places and see fr yourself how they do it and ask if it hurts.

View attachment 12112

Love your pic,it makes me want to cum.

How many do you have?
I have 6 on each of my ears (2 on lobe 2 on my cartilage 2 on my inner ear)
2 on my belly 1 on top 1 on bottom ( i was thinking about doing all 4)
I had my nose done but had to take it out for my job.
1 on my tongue (most recent ) and 1 on each of my boobs.

soooo 16.5 (nose is still open not in use, My Nips are back in as of last Thursday ) total.

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN A CLIT RING SO DONT ASK!!!!!!!!!

So what do you guys think a bout getting a possible tat and where?

I have 6 on each of my ears (2 on lobe 2 on my cartilage 2 on my inner ear)
2 on my belly 1 on top 1 on bottom ( i was thinking about doing all 4)
I had my nose done but had to take it out for my job.
1 on my tongue (most recent ) and 1 on each of my boobs.

soooo 16.5 (nose is still open not in use, My Nips are back in as of last Thursday ) total.

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN A CLIT RING SO DONT ASK!!!!!!!!!

So what do you guys think a bout getting a possible tat and where?

If you are getting a tat,I think a best locations is the lower back area right above the top of your jeans.Are maybe one of both lower legs.I know that you said don't ask,but it is killing me not too.How can someone love piercing as much as you do.And not like to have one in your clit.Is it because it hurts too much or what?

Back