To Pierce or Not to Pierce

If you are getting a tat,I think a best locations is the lower back area right above the top of your jeans.Are maybe one of both lower legs.I know that you said don't ask,but it is killing me not too.How can someone love piercing as much as you do.And not like to have one in your clit.Is it because it hurts too much or what?

No its not that pain isnt a big deal to me, i can take it. id say my nips were the worst for the sake of talking they were a 10/10 my industrial hurt way mroe than i had thought it eveer would ill tell you that ! 9/10. Sorry to come off as a total beotch but i flat out am gonna move on past the clit ring thing lol.

Here is some of the things that i would want to get....

Something in this area like these 2 pix but not the exact ones.

Back-of-Thighs-Tattoo.jpgimages.jpg

I want a poem / text on my "tramp stamp like this "
images (1).jpg

And i know this one my be cliche and already used but i fucking love it and i want it so back it just looks sooo sexy to me!!!!
bowtie-tattoo-girls-legs.jpg

what do you all think?

Go for it. Mickey loves hers, and so do her bulls!

Attachments

• mini-IMG_2837.JPG
    mini-IMG_2837.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 92
  • mini-IMG_2831.JPG
    mini-IMG_2831.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 96
  • mini-IMG_2790.JPG
    mini-IMG_2790.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 95
Hey Everyone... I am kinda torn with a decision and figured I would post the question here to get everyone's opinion (please be kind) :)

Lately I have really been considering piercing my right nipple. I am not sure where this is coming from, but I find doing it to be quite erotic to have such an intimate piercing that really nobody would ever think I would have. And what is even crazier is that I am someone that is not really into tatoos or anything that would cause pain, but even knowing how much this would hurt, I am still thinking about getting it done.

Anyways, I would love to hear what you guys and gals on here think! Oh.. And here is a pic for reference for everyone..

View attachment 12112
Do what you feel that will make you happy not us , either way you will still look and be a star to me...

Hey Everyone... I am kinda torn with a decision and figured I would post the question here to get everyone's opinion (please be kind) :)

Lately I have really been considering piercing my right nipple. I am not sure where this is coming from, but I find doing it to be quite erotic to have such an intimate piercing that really nobody would ever think I would have. And what is even crazier is that I am someone that is not really into tatoos or anything that would cause pain, but even knowing how much this would hurt, I am still thinking about getting it done.

Anyways, I would love to hear what you guys and gals on here think! Oh.. And here is a pic for reference for everyone..

View attachment 12112
I have some ink but not an excessive amount. A long sleeve shirt covers it up. I don't mind tats on a woman but if she is covered with them it's not a turn on for me. I never really seen the point of body piercing. In my youth I have had numerous individuals here and in foreign countries try to pierce my body with bullets, knives and other unpleasant items to I suppose I am a bit prejudiced about anything that puts a hole in a person's body. Other than ear rings (two or three per ear is plenty) body piercing aren't a turn on for me. I don't see the point of having a piece of hardware poking through the skin that could get snagged or accidentally pulled in a moment of lust.

Back