To all wanna'be cucks or to those who want their wife or lady to be "blacked "....

MrDavid73

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
One thing that is immensely annoying are guys who live their cuck/bi/sissy fantasies thru us straight black guys under the facade of a wife they want
"Blacked" or whatever..

If you just communicate with your wife you can save a lot of time and frustration on both ends (no pun intended lol)
It's either yes she will, or no she won't. If she is swing optional or open to others you have a chance. If she has dated black men or you have ED problems then maybe, BUT *******...knock of the lying crap....if she won't quit impersonating yourself as a woman or a couple.
Some of the rudiments of this lifestyle are and always will be communication, honesty and respect.
If she don't want it then deal with it!

Not every woman is ready to admit to their man they want more D then their husband can give them :bigsmile:
Seriously though you got a point @MrDavid73 but you got to just ignore those dudes.
There are many ways to skin a pussy but from my common sense my Momma taught me (maybe not for this purpose) being straight up and honest works best and I learned from my time in this crazy lifestyle its particularly true, plus a few other things:
  1. Dude already knew his wife was into to swinging or kinky ******* and he thinks he's one lucky dude.
  2. Dude brought it up and she didn't need much convincing
  3. The wife brought it up and he rolled with it
  4. The wife brought it up and he was not cool with it but she getting sum on the side regardless.
  5. The wife did NOT tell him and she getting sum on the side regardless.
I'm gonna say every time has been really different and I don't keep stats but half of my real encounters were by the husband but the wife was already on board, the other half were by the wife and she's obviously doing what she do with or without the husband knowing. I have come to the conclusion that a dude planning this for his wife without her knowing does not work (I've never met anyone), so its a huge waste of my time. I will admit I don't mind seeing pictures of their girl first, some of them are cute.

I tried the "wife doesn't know" thing twice and neither worked. The first time I showed up where the couple was out and hit on her and she was not into it actually it was like she was pissed at her man for not stepping up. The second time the woman politely said no since her man was there but I could tell if it was her alone in the bar who knows. After that I figured it was a dumb-ass way to go about it.

Like I said up top, I have learned that women want more D, they just been wired to be too ladylike. So you kinky cuck dudes out there, keep working on your girl if she's saying NO she just needs to know you are really cool with her sitting on some other guys dick and you really are OK with it. I still don't understand how some of y'all cucks eat that ******* up but I stopped trying to understand it.

One last thing- you dudes that contact me trying to get your ******* blacked, please don't bother that's wrong on so many levels.

The idea of trying to get your ******* blacked is fucking sickening.
Most of the time when a man pretends to want to set his "*******" up with a man, he is a complete fake and phoney and does not even have a *******......no real ******* (unless he is a twisted and very sick person), would ever try to do it and these phoney men just have a very sick fantasy.

Half of the "married" guys and females are single, gay white men. Period.
Actually a much higher percentage of the "women" or couples on this site are really either single men who are just here for fantasy, homosexual, bisexual, or otherwise, or are men who do not have a wife or a wife that does not know about their fantasy. It is usually easy to tell the men pretending to be women on here based on they "talk" and the words they use. Most real women do not have the attitude many men have about sex, and women just do not talk the way men with these fantasies do......they usually give themselves away most of the time when communicating on sites like this.

Most of the time when a man pretends to want to set his "*******" up with a man, he is a complete fake and phoney and does not even have a *******......no real ******* (unless he is a twisted and very sick person), would ever try to do it and these phoney men just have a very sick fantasy.
Yeah, as much as I see weird posts, I doubt the average real person would want that. I hope those fools never have daughters......no, ANY baby.

Actually a much higher percentage of the "women" or couples on this site are really either single men who are just here for fantasy, homosexual, bisexual, or otherwise, or are men who do not have a wife or a wife that does not know about their fantasy. It is usually easy to tell the men pretending to be women on here based on they "talk" and the words they use. Most real women do not have the attitude many men have about sex, and women just do not talk the way men with these fantasies do......they usually give themselves away most of the time when communicating on sites like this.
Yeah, they may be married. There are a ton of "straight" men who would love to go and suck another man's dick through a gloryhole or whatever. And you are right, the way they talk does give it away

Hi. I'd love to have an honest open chat with you. Is that possible?

Back