Thoughts on Eating your Bulls ass?

Everyone is leaving out the most important part--cleanliness! I will always do a prep (Fleet) beforehand, and finish it up with wipes until there's not a spec of anything left behind (pardon the pun). Then shower, soap and even push the washcloth or your finger inside to insure you're totally clean. The same for women who what to have their asses fucked. You have to put the effort into it to get the pleasure out of it. To not do so is simply lazy, or not caring about the other person. How often do you see a messy ass fuck on film? You don't, because they prep themselves beforehand. It's worth it!

My wife has never been agreeable to either kiss a Black ass or eat out a Black asshole. I, on the other hand, have been doing both all my life. When one of her Black bulls want her to worship their Black asses, she defers to me. They all have liked me to do it, citing it as another way to humiliate a sissy white boi. Most rank it right up there with having me watch Black men fuck my wife and having them plant their babies in my wife's married, white womb. I like to do it as it is in my nature to be totally submissive to Black men (and Black women), it is really NASTY, and it breaks another big taboo.

Back