Thoughts on Eating your Bulls ass?

It certainly would look beautiful and very erotic. You are beautiful exciting white Lady.

I loved watching my wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. She told me she actually got her tongue inside his black asshole. Naturally he was very excited having a married white slut tongue fucking his black asshole right in front of her white husband who obviously was excited because I was jacking off the whole time. I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole.

Not my favorite thing, taste like *******, but who am I to decline a Black Mans desirers.
My wife agrees that keeping the black man she is having sex with happy and doing whatever he desires is is very important and that is her goal. When a man gets my wife very excited she is willing and happy to do do anything he desires. She loves getting him very excited.
I agree with my wife and I love watching her getting other men very excited as she gets excited with them by licking and tongue fucking their assholes.
I love watching and I get very excited also. I also love giving my wife a deep French kiss when she has finished licking and tongue fucking his black asshole.
All of the men are very happy also.

Not my favorite thing, taste like *******, but who am I to decline a Black Mans desirers.
A couple of photos of my white wife enjoying licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole while he fucked her big naked white TiTs and pulled and twisted her nipples.
The black man in these photos is Bonito Juanito and he is on this site.

IMG_20171013_223030.jpgIMG_20171013_223222.jpg

A couple of photos of my white wife enjoying licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole while he fucked her big naked white TiTs and pulled and twisted her nipples.
The black man in these photos is Bonito Juanito and he is on this site.

View attachment 5340948View attachment 5340950
I thinks it’s sexy and wonderful that she is obviously wanting to do anything to please her very well hung lover. I’m sure he pleases her as well

I thinks it’s sexy and wonderful that she is obviously wanting to do anything to please her very well hung lover. I’m sure he pleases her as well
Thanks for the compliment on my wife being willing to do anything to please her fuck buddies. I am glad that you agree that is sexy and wonderful.
He does please my wife very well in any ways but the best is when he makes her have intense orgasms on his big black cock while it is fucking in her unprotected married white. That is a beautiful sight.

Back