Eating the bulls ass

It's not shitty I don't know what type of men you hook up with you homophobic whore
So now not wanting to eat shitty hairy man ass is now homophobic, ok butt munch.
And you calling me a whore while your pretend gf is just as much as a whore as me. You really are an ass 🤡… you’ll be eating camel ass soon

So now not wanting to eat shitty hairy man ass is now homophobic, ok butt munch.
And you calling me a whore while your pretend gf is just as much as a whore as me. You really are an ass 🤡… you’ll be eating camel ass soon
Weirdo my gf is a lovely woman and she's only been with me and my big dick friend

You don’t get it… that’s now his whore and you are his A hole 🕳️ cleaner. That’s why you lick his ass clean.
She does say that her pussy is his but that's only when there having sex she's my gf not his and they both respect that I know im his ass cleaner I take pride in it it's what I should be doing for the man that gives my gf the pleasure she deserves and I can't give she's a great gf stop talking nonsense

You don’t get it… that’s now his whore and you are his A hole 🕳️ cleaner. That’s why you lick his ass clean.
It's my duty as a man to pleasure my gf I have failed at that so I should probably put my ego aside and try to keep the man that does happy what's wrong with that it's humialting to lick his ass and massage his feet while he mocks me but that's what keeps my gf happy and confident I'm cool with that

She does say that her pussy is his but that's only when there having sex she's my gf not his and they both respect that I know im his ass cleaner I take pride in it it's what I should be doing for the man that gives my gf the pleasure she deserves and I can't give she's a great gf stop talking nonsense
It’s hilarious how you somewhat admit to what I’m saying but stand firm against on certain parts. I wouldn’t be saying anything if you didn’t keep messaging me.yet you do , trying to convince me that eating shitty man ass is the way to go. I don’t know why it bothers you that I don’t want to eat shitty hairy man ass. You obviously crave it and you should continue to do so and catch ecoli

It’s hilarious how you somewhat admit to what I’m saying but stand firm against on certain parts. I wouldn’t be saying anything if you didn’t keep messaging me.yet you do , trying to convince me that eating shitty man ass is the way to go. I don’t know why it bothers you that I don’t want to eat shitty hairy man ass. You obviously crave it and you should continue to do so and catch ecoli
I love servicing my friend he's such an Alpha male if he told you to eat his ass you'd be on your knees with your tongue out before he fucked my gf I didn't even know I wanted to be cuckolded I caught him fucking her and didn't have the courage to confront them so I went into the other room and listening them turned me on I've never heard my gf moan like that so I started jacking off that's when I became a cuck

I love servicing my friend he's such an Alpha male if he told you to eat his ass you'd be on your knees with your tongue out before he fucked my gf I didn't even know I wanted to be cuckolded I caught him fucking her and didn't have the courage to confront them so I went into the other room and listening them turned me on I've never heard my gf moan like that so I started jacking off that's when I became a cuck
Are you listening to yourself , it’s clear you’re closeted or at least Bi, come out already and join the local alphabet group. Then you’ll have many more shitty holes to take care of. I know it’s hard for you to accept but “ your” girl isn’t your girl… she belongs to him, you’re just her pocket book.

I love servicing my friend he's such an Alpha male if he told you to eat his ass you'd be on your knees with your tongue out before he fucked my gf I didn't even know I wanted to be cuckolded I caught him fucking her and didn't have the courage to confront them so I went into the other room and listening them turned me on I've never heard my gf moan like that so I started jacking
Are you listening to yourself , it’s clear you’re closeted or at least Bi, come out already and join the local alphabet group. Then you’ll have many more shitty holes to take care of. I know it’s hard for you to accept but “ your” girl isn’t your girl… she belongs to him, you’re just her pocket book.
You're a disgusting homophobic piece of ******* you should do the world a favour and slit your fucking throat

I love servicing my friend he's such an Alpha male if he told you to eat his ass you'd be on your knees with your tongue out before he fucked my gf I didn't even know I wanted to be cuckolded I caught him fucking her and didn't have the courage to confront them so I went into the other room and listening them turned me on I've never heard my gf moan like that so I started jacking

You're a disgusting homophobic piece of ******* you should do the world a favour and slit your fucking throat
I see you go from calm to irate pretty quickly. Are you ok? Who hurt you? Are you still being victimized? Need to speak to someone?

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline​

We can all help prevent suicide. The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.

I would make out with her right there

I see you go from calm to irate pretty quickly. Are you ok? Who hurt you? Are you still being victimized? Need to speak to someone?

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline​

We can all help prevent suicide. The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.

You are a freak

Back