Thoughts on Eating your Bulls ass?

My wife used to ask me after she had been with a black man or men how long after I met him was it before I shoved my tongue up that asshole? When we would hook up with a new black man or one of her bulls friends she always gave them a nasty rim job if they wanted it. Watching my wife on her knees sucking a black dick is super hot but when she would pull her mouth off his dick and look up at him and ask if she can eat his asshole out was a huge turn on for her and me. Now of course when she asked him he would look over at me and smile. He would then say oh yeah but I want you to suck my black hairy asshole like the white married bbc slut you are. After she licked his ass crack he always said go give your husband a big kiss which she would so I could taste that black mans asshole
Watching my wife on her knees sucking a black dick is super hot but when she would pull her mouth off his dick and look up at him and ask if she can eat his asshole out was a huge turn on for her and me. Now of course when she asked him he would look over at me and smile. He would then say oh yeah but I want you to suck my black hairy asshole like the white married bbc slut you are. After she licked his ass crack he always said go give your husband a big kiss which she would so I could taste that black mans asshole

Watching my wife on her knees sucking a black dick is super hot but when she would pull her mouth off his dick and look up at him and ask if she can eat his asshole out was a huge turn on for her and me. Now of course when she asked him he would look over at me and smile. He would then say oh yeah but I want you to suck my black hairy asshole like the white married bbc slut you are. After she licked his ass crack he always said go give your husband a big kiss which she would so I could taste that black mans asshole
Wonderful that you had the pleasure of watching your wife some black guy's asshole and then give your wife a deep French kiss so that you could taste the black man's asshole on your loving wife's lips and tongue.

It's not my cup of tea but my semi regular bull is always smoth, well shaved & excellent hygiene I love sucking his cock balls deep & his balls, the last time I did lick his ass for a bit I was ok with it so over time maybe more. I don't like hair guys if they want sucking cock & balls then get smooth, I'll never lick a hairy ass! I'm always smooth for them so I expect them to be!

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
It's not my cup of tea but my semi regular bull is always smoth, well shaved & excellent hygiene I love sucking his cock balls deep & his balls, the last time I did lick his ass for a bit I was ok with it so over time maybe more. I don't like hair guys if they want sucking cock & balls then get smooth, I'll never lick a hairy ass! I'm always smooth for them so I expect them to be!
Hopefully your bull enjoyed feeling your tongue licking his black asshole.

Sucking big black cock is so hot my pussy is like instant wet and licking his ass as I’m told makes me feel slutty dirty & I love it I’m so wet he can slide all the way in like my pussy is craving it
I hope you got your tongue deep up inside his black asshole.

Back