Thoughts on being exposed...hot or scary?

Many years ago when I was very naive about the net I made the very foolish mistake of posting my wife's nude photos showing her face. A so called friend reposted them on xhamster then the found there way onto many different sites. I spent many,many hours trying to to get them deleted most have gone but a few still remain. If she ever found out our 49 year marriage would be over. DON'T POST WIFE'S FACE
I’m amazed when I see guys posting pics here and their wives are obviously not here

Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!
We live in a world where more and more cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientations and so on are gradually becoming more and more accepted. I think ours is "accepted" too, but for a hot wife or a cuckold particularly, being outed or doxxed could have severe consequences if it is unwanted.

For example, a middle class, married white woman may have a fairly "ladylike" reputation in the local community and the discovery that she is regularly taking multiple cocks from other guys could be humiliating and socially relegating. Furthermore, whilst most of the UK and US are fairly egalitarian nowadays, there are some belts of both countries (and others) where racist ideas still persist (The Rural South of the US, outside big cities in the North of England, rural Scotland etc). I don't need to say what the implications of that might be...

For a guy with a cuckold fetish (guilty), especially one who is otherwise fairly alpha outside the bedroom (also guilty), this could shatter the alpha projection of the male in question too.

Obviously for a submissive cuckold or a "sissy" the social consequences would be minimal, likewise for the bull. Or at least that's how I see it.

Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!
Totally scary. I’d be very worried about others finding out as I’m a very private person.

Totally scary. I’d be very worried about others finding out as I’m a very private person.
and launch a rumor? ask someone you trust, a friend of your husband for example, to spread the rumor on Word of mouth in your circle of friends that he saw someone like you with someone else? it would not be confirmed! But...

Hot, I really think about being exposed, I have a friend whose girlfriend cheated on him with another friend and a third friend saw it and told everyone in front of him, he eventually found out and forgave it, this was a case of betrayal, but to this day several friends they call him a cuckold, they make fun of him, in a cuckold relationship where the couple consents it can add something more, I was jealous of him several times! I wanted this for myself, but this is my perception and my will!

Many years ago when I was very naive about the net I made the very foolish mistake of posting my wife's nude photos showing her face. A so called friend reposted them on xhamster then the found there way onto many different sites. I spent many,many hours trying to to get them deleted most have gone but a few still remain. If she ever found out our 49 year marriage would be over. DON'T POST WIFE'S FACE
Sauce?

On one hand I want to shout it from the roof tops on the other, well I thing its scary. If it wasn't for family we would be more open and free. We have the misc. pineapple décor, low cut shirts, branded necklace, anklet. Which could mean nothing at all to people but to us we are being sneaky with our little secret

We had been in the lifestyle for a couple years when we decided to go to a Mexican swingers resort. Like to travel far from home just to be able to let loose with the confidence of not running into any familiar faces. On this particular trip I was in the middle of a conversation with a nude, beautiful, male, when out of the corner of my eye I see the bartender from one of our favorite home town bars strolling by. We made eye contact but she kept walking on. Thank god! I nearly went into shock, didn't know what to do. It put a major drag on the rest of the trip as I was worried about what she might say or tell once back. After being home for a month I finally gathered up the courage to go to the bar she worked. She seemed more pleasant than usual, but never mentioned a thing. I was very grateful. It would have been much better if I didn't care, but I do. It's tough in a small town. Unfortunately, too many people pass judgment using the standards THEY live by.

At least not without her consent

I would love to being exposed as the black cock slut and whore I have become. But as we live in a very conservative white area it would cause more damage than we could ever expect .
My husband and I are not ashamed of being in a cuckolding relationship with a black lover who has a very big black cock and more stamina than I have experienced before.I really would like it to be common knowledge that we are a cuckolding couple and that we have a regular black bull that gives me the sexual experiences that I could never have believed were possible.
If we had a white guy visiting us no one of our neighbours would think much about it, but if we have a black guy visiting us on a regular basis our neighbours would notice and the whispers would start.

Last edited:
Vote scary as hell lol

Unfortunately, too many people pass judgment using the standards THEY live by.
In a lot of cases. I think it's more of what they pretend to live by.

I have seen the well thought of decon of a church, cheat on his wife and would fuck anything that stood still types. Tried and true bible thumpers that behind closed doors make me look like a saint.

In a society that pushes we need to all except people as equal, they tend to look bad on us that are in this lifestyle.

We've posted enough pics online that it would be foolish to think someone hasn't saved them to their computer and probably shared. I wouldn't be thrilled to have someone we know find out about this little secret we have, but honestly since we haven't been entirely discreet, I wouldn't be surprised if it has or will happen.

We've been swingers for many years. For years we wrote stories for several magazines and websites. There are 10's of thousands of pictures and video of me on the web. We've never hidden who we are. It would have been impossible anyway. I saw that as power. People seem to attack when they think you are hiding something. I'm not ashamed of anything I do or have done, even if it offends your religious beliefs! It's my life not yours. I
don't think at least in the past that most people really care what you do in your bedroom. We've never had any kind of issue. Of course, I think that depends somewhat on where you live. We live in Las Vegas where it's more live and let live. Unfortunately, things are changing, just look at the crazy ******* going on in Florida!

Back