Thoughts on being exposed...hot or scary?

I’ve been exposed in a sort of way , I was about to drive myself and two mates to watch the Leicester Tigers rugby match, when as I started the car , which was right in front of the kitchen window where my wife was talking to her friend on the phone, when her phone flicked over to the hands free in the car, all I heard was her friend talking saying ‘he wants you to cuckold him’ obviously my wife’s phone had now gone to hands free, so her friend kept repeating it and my wife couldn’t hear because it was now in the car,
With me and my two friends!
Needless to say it was a drive of 1 hour that seemed like an eternity!!
So not only she had told her friend, but my two mates were now informed

Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!
Why would you think it was hot? If youre protecting your anonimity then being exposed is not hot.

Uhm. A mixture of emotions. Actually we’ve had an uncle that found our IG profile. We went through a roller coaster ride of emotion to end up deciding that we are married adults and it’s our life. Other then being a bit weird now, no other major changes in our life after.
Like to see her

******* at first it was taboo for me but later on I didn't and stil dont care what neighbors think or say. She was even spendind the night with a black neighbor and come home in the morning. Several know even tokd her daddy that she was fucked by black guys 2 from when she worked in hospital here as a secretary. First was black co worker who also was a secretary that work with her. She sent him tit pictures whike at work had an affair with him.

I knew something was going on but had nao hard proof while I was working 24 hour shifts at the fire station. She had alaways liked how he massaged her shoulders. She had asked him to come to the house one time to massage her.

She closed the door went into bedroom put on robe backwards and let him massage her. She then layed in the floor an slide her arms out and was only in her panties

I can go on about it. The hot part from me was when his girlfriend called me and said she was getting fucked without condoms and that I shoukd know. Lol i had already suspected but now I had the proof.

He was scared I would ******* him but I texted him saying were good an not mad was a turn on finding out what I thought was going on.

She sat with us an he tell her to take of shirt and bra which she did. He even had her pull out my cock and stroke it but when he was trying to get her to suck my dick she wouldn't but it was hot. I have to say not all black guys have big cocks some out there are avage 6 and 7 inches.

I’ve been exposed in a sort of way , I was about to drive myself and two mates to watch the Leicester Tigers rugby match, when as I started the car , which was right in front of the kitchen window where my wife was talking to her friend on the phone, when her phone flicked over to the hands free in the car, all I heard was her friend talking saying ‘he wants you to cuckold him’ obviously my wife’s phone had now gone to hands free, so her friend kept repeating it and my wife couldn’t hear because it was now in the car,
With me and my two friends!
Needless to say it was a drive of 1 hour that seemed like an eternity!!
So not only she had told her friend, but my two mates were now informed
Very embarrassing. a couple of friends of mine were looking in my laptop, I was showing them a hot few photos of Sharon Stone I had, but there were a few photos of my wife and I in lingerie; both of us. I had to endure them going back to look at (a) my wife and (b) me.

Back