Thoughts on being exposed...hot or scary?

Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!

A neighbour of ours popped round to see my wife and walked in the back door, catching me in my wife's dress and my heels. She stared, said sorry, paused, said I looked good, asked if my wife knew, said she wouldn't mention it, and left. I don't think she ever told my wife but I felt so embarrassed every time we met.

I would say scary having spent a great deal of my life keeping my sexual exploits a secret. It was a different time than today, people held anything they saw as wrong against you with very little tolerance. There was always the fear of my actions effecting my family. Children for example can be very cruel because they will repeat what they heard at home to your baby. Often with no intent to hurt because they really don't understand the true meaning of the things they repeat to tease. In my life I've seen it go both ways among people in the swinger groups we were involved with. People who either told or had family find out. Those who had children walk away were devastated. Even if you were totally open with your children imagine the issue coming out in a group of their classmates if someone says your d.a.d lets other guys fuck your m.o.m. I think we owe it to our families to be discrete so our choices do no harm to them.

A neighbour of ours popped round to see my wife and walked in the back door, catching me in my wife's dress and my heels. She stared, said sorry, paused, said I looked good, asked if my wife knew, said she wouldn't mention it, and left. I don't think she ever told my wife but I felt so embarrassed every time we met.
Can understand completely your embarrassment. But she did say you looked good. Maybe you should have a conversation with her. Maybe it sparked an interest in her?

Can understand completely your embarrassment. But she did say you looked good. Maybe you should have a conversation with her. Maybe it sparked an interest in her?
You may have a point there. I was just so relieved that she didn't scream, call me a pervert, tell my wife and all our friends and neighbours. She did say I looked good so maybe she is more liberal minded than I have thought.

You may have a point there. I was just so relieved that she didn't scream, call me a pervert, tell my wife and all our friends and neighbours. She did say I looked good so maybe she is more liberal minded than I have thought.
Can completely understand! Glad for your sake she didn't as well. She deserves to be thanked for being such an understanding sweetheart

Back