Thoughts on being exposed...hot or scary?

I use to go with my group of guys 50 miles south to a club I would dress slutty I came with 4 black men we’d dance I get ******* they would all dance with me rub my pussy ass in public I’d suck my main guy in the car sometimes one time I saw a guy from my town it was hot I just kinda gave him a show my man was huge hard to hide his big cock in the car
So beautiful. You look so good with that BBC in your mouth

Uhm. A mixture of emotions. Actually we’ve had an uncle that found our IG profile. We went through a roller coaster ride of emotion to end up deciding that we are married adults and it’s our life. Other then being a bit weird now, no other major changes in our life after.

Don’t be ashamed or embarrassed. That’s not saying you shouldn’t be discreet but decide ahead of time that you won’t be held hostage should someone you didn’t intend finds out. Adults can define their own relationships. It’s easier to be comfortable with the older you get. I personally think it’s hot when my wife tells her girlfriends details about her cuckolding me. I wouldn’t think it was hot if she told my mom or her mom but ultimately I wouldn’t let it change anything and they would have to deal with it.

We were caught with our main stud by hubby's dad's friend. We're positive he never said anything.
I/we've nearly been caught quite a few times. I was giving a blowjob to our weed dealer one day and the satellite repair guy definitely saw me sucking this black guys cock. Trey was sitting in a kitchen chair right in front of the slider door (all glass) and I was on my knees blowing him, hubby in another chair watching. Hubby went out and dealt with the guy and our t.v. was fixed.
I got caught once fucking in a Halloween scare house. This guy had me up against the wall and we were fuckin and this old security lady came right into the area where we were. She was shocked and obviously flustered. She left, we laughed and finished.
There have been a couple white couples we wondered about/fantasized about together. It's exciting starting the conversation and then the openness is a turn on. One couple we'd heard did stuff, particularly she'd do stuff for party substances, like I've done. Anyway, we started partying with them and we shared her with some of my studs and they introduced us to some new guys for me to play with.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!
The thought of being caught makes it hot.

Don’t be ashamed or embarrassed. That’s not saying you shouldn’t be discreet but decide ahead of time that you won’t be held hostage should someone you didn’t intend finds out. Adults can define their own relationships. It’s easier to be comfortable with the older you get. I personally think it’s hot when my wife tells her girlfriends details about her cuckolding me. I wouldn’t think it was hot if she told my mom or her mom but ultimately I wouldn’t let it change anything and they would have to deal with it.

Mature thoughtful response here. Agreed.

Not a cuck but regardless its past time the good people destigmatize weed, interracial sex, casual sex, all of it.

OT new bi submissive gf is proud of her tits and wants me to show off.

Attachments

• signal-2023-04-02-23-53-26-721.jpg
    signal-2023-04-02-23-53-26-721.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 28
I know this question is mainly for the women, but sharing my own thoughts on the matter. I know of many women who kind of like this. I myself have never been into that. I really get off on the fact that no one knows that you are my slut, and at my sexual beck and call, but in the public they see you as wholesome. I really like that secret life aspect, so exposing someone does nothing for me.

We always felt that because of grown up children and grandchildren.
We did not feel confident to publish any images or go for verification.
In fact some of the videos in my possession of my wife having a good time, She made me destroy, She was,always paranoid about close family finding out.
However Two of Her younger Sisters Knew.
They also fucked guys behind their Husbands backs,unlike us.
I was told about everything, although some of it she held back, to ensure of the right response from Me.

Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!
i don't care who knows. i have posted, previously, that, at a family lunch, wife told her two sisters & one BIL she had a BF.

they asked who & she said he was a friend of mine.

on another occasion, i was out with three of my buddies. one asked me if i wanted to know what my wife was doing.

apparently, she fucked a guy who told one of his friends, who recognized her name, & told my buddy, who then told me.

Last edited:
Back