Thoughts on being exposed...hot or scary?

It can be scary and it can be very erotic to be found out. I have had a person threaten to out me and even though he had seen my face it was not a fun time. I finally decided to out myself that way I controlled what I wanted put out there. Since I decided not to worry about it, I have had more fun and have participated in some cool photo shoots and done a few interviews. I have had some folks post videos of me and pictures....but that is the nature of the beast. If you are going to participate in the lifestyle you have to be prepared to be outed or caught.

It can be scary and it can be very erotic to be found out. I have had a person threaten to out me and even though he had seen my face it was not a fun time. I finally decided to out myself that way I controlled what I wanted put out there. Since I decided not to worry about it, I have had more fun and have participated in some cool photo shoots and done a few interviews. I have had some folks post videos of me and pictures....but that is the nature of the beast. If you are going to participate in the lifestyle you have to be prepared to be outed or caught.
I think it’s the same with my situation, I’ve never came out and told anyone about my bisexuality other than obviously the few guys I’ve been with but people talk and I know there are a lot of people in my area that know I’m bi because I’ve heard some comments from people that are totally disconnected from my situation that lead me to believe they know something. It bothered me at first but now I’m kind of turned on and relieved that it’s out there but I have no plans of officially coming out. I can see it going much the same with the cuckold lifestyle I hope to be a part of someday.

Last edited:
It is both a little scary, but very exciting thinking of being exposed. There is a part of me that craves the humiliation and being totally exposed for all to see. I am curious about it though. Probably a little vanity on my part being as I am older now, but I do fantasize of being taken by a group, preferably black, and made to strip and dance naked for them. They would ridicule me, taking video and pictures of me stripping, dancing, and in bdsm, that they intend to distribute. I ran a little poll linked on my profile page and it looks like there are many willing to expose me ;)

Last edited:
Yes we’ve (or more correctly she has) been recognized. One of her coworkers found several photos of her having sex with black men along with face pics on a Tumblr site years ago. It wound being a thing with her employer because one photo was in her office and her work badge was clearly visible. The photos were obtained illicitly and n the old CF chat room. I take full responsibility. Didn’t think about it for years and then next thing I know she’s being called into HR. Evidently a coworker had found them and was jacking to them and when his wife caught she recognized her from office parties and such (she was the only Asian girl at her work), and she reported it. Became a ******* show but she wasn’t fired. Wound up quitting though within a year. Was it hot? Yes. Was it terrifying? Yes. She had to accept after that everyone knew about our lifestyle, but she was not a fan. To be honest she knew I got off showing her pics but she had told me to be more careful and I failed.

Hello everyone! Just curious to see if anyone has ever been exposed in this lifestyle and what they thought when they were found out? Was it hot or scary? If you have never been exposed/found out, are you scared of it happening? Or does the thought of someone else knowing your dirty secrets get you all hot and bothered? Please share!
Id want 2 get exposed!!

Ehhh... Depends, neighbors in Iowa found out and it didn't really cause issue, we moved and still have several vanilla friends from the neighborhood, down here in Mississippi, neither of us care if anyone know as long as it doesn't effect our careers.
Family would be a different story, male half's family he wouldn't give a ******* because he doesn't associate with them anymore and wife's side would be terrible because they judge every little thing regardless of what you do.

I use to go with my group of guys 50 miles south to a club I would dress slutty I came with 4 black men we’d dance I get ******* they would all dance with me rub my pussy ass in public I’d suck my main guy in the car sometimes one time I saw a guy from my town it was hot I just kinda gave him a show my man was huge hard to hide his big cock in the car
This is wonderful

I use to go with my group of guys 50 miles south to a club I would dress slutty I came with 4 black men we’d dance I get ******* they would all dance with me rub my pussy ass in public I’d suck my main guy in the car sometimes one time I saw a guy from my town it was hot I just kinda gave him a show my man was huge hard to hide his big cock in the car
@ann webb You are as sexy they come!! And that photo is hot as hell 😍😋

I would say scary having spent a great deal of my life keeping my sexual exploits a secret. It was a different time than today, people held anything they saw as wrong against you with very little tolerance. There was always the fear of my actions effecting my family. Children for example can be very cruel because they will repeat what they heard at home to your baby. Often with no intent to hurt because they really don't understand the true meaning of the things they repeat to tease. In my life I've seen it go both ways among people in the swinger groups we were involved with. People who either told or had family find out. Those who had children walk away were devastated. Even if you were totally open with your children imagine the issue coming out in a group of their classmates if someone says your d.a.d lets other guys fuck your m.o.m. I think we owe it to our families to be discrete so our choices do no harm to them.
This was why my wife was always so worried, about our family finding out, about what we were up too.
I would loved to have shared some of Her video,s taken of Her in action, However as She wanted everything about our sexual adventures destroyed when She decided to stop 😢

I think if We could turn the clock back, and found BBC when we were younger ( Circa @ 35/40 ) and ******* being younger, We may have got a kick out of people seeing some images.
She at age 48 was double fucked by two very well hung black guys in front of around 50 or so ,couples and singles, It never ever bothered Her being watched,in fact She always admitted it was part of Her excitement.
However when our ******* grew up and then grandchildren came along.
She worried Herself sick that certain stuff with Her in it might be seen somewhere by them.
I think that fortunately for us, They guy who became Her main long time boyfriend,whom arranged all Her sexual adventures and also had images of Her taken during sex sessions, was/is an honourable guy, and Has never to my knowledge put any of His media on any sites to my knowledge, Or more to the point as He was cheating on His Wife with my Wife, maybe He is jointly worried that it could harm his family relationship.

Fantasize about finding pics of wife online
Many years ago when I was very naive about the net I made the very foolish mistake of posting my wife's nude photos showing her face. A so called friend reposted them on xhamster then the found there way onto many different sites. I spent many,many hours trying to to get them deleted most have gone but a few still remain. If she ever found out our 49 year marriage would be over. DON'T POST WIFE'S FACE

Back