Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Lori,
First I have to say, you are a very beautiful woman. You never really mentioned if you are married or not or if you have children or not. But my recommendations is to start wearing a temporary tattoos where you think you would like to have it. This allows you to position it in just the right spot but also realize the ramifications of having a permeant tattoo. Ramifications like, some of your circle will find out, like your doctor (GYN) and they will ask about your sexual activity and chart it. If you have a surgery all the staff will see it, sometimes your neighbor or church member might be on that medical team and know about your interests.

If you are not concerned about anyone seeing it, then most tattoo artists are not shy people. Just tell them your general interest and trust me, they will have a book of ideas, guarantee it. And it won't be the first time they have seen a pussy and not likely the first time they have put a spade on a white girl.

FYI, Etzy has a ton of spade/QOS options to purchase. My wife wears them very frequently in places that she could simply reveal if she comes across the opportunity to tease/flirt/or she wants to get aroused by exposing her sexual preferences to a passerby. She has long hair so she frequently puts one on the back of her neck, that way she simply has to put her hair up. Same with high on her titty/clevage or if she is going to work out or in a bikini, strategically on her pelvis or backside.

Order some today and start to play!

I just got a qos on my mound Sunday. Third qos. I walked is with a pic. The artest asked where and I pointed . He said of course.

I used super numb applied thick and covered with surran wrap a hour before the tattoo.
Did the artist get to play with that wet pussy for his work??? You were creaming with him working on it, weren't you slut???

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Yes you should it looks so amazingly sexy

Just think how it will look in 50-60 years from now? 🤔

I have to wipe down the seats at the gym because there is a wet line when done. So my panties were wet when I got home and checked out the tat.
Oh you fucking whore, then that pussy is always soaked!!! You're such a fucking big black cock slut, you crave it, don't you bitch???

Back