Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

guess it depends on the purpose of the tat if it is let people know your into black men its useless since no one will see it unless they already see you nude to me a tat should mean something to the person so i would want it to be visible

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
My wife has a Bob's TiTs tattoo on one of her TiTs, she told me it was a little painful but nothing compared to having a baby. Sadly I was not with my wife when she got her TiT tattoo. But from what my wife told me there was not any protocol. I think the male tattoo artists are very happy to have the chance to tattoo a women's naked TiT or above her cunt. My wife just walked into a tattoo shop on a major San Diego street and told the guy what kind of tattoo she wanted. She paid him and he said no problem, I will do it now. He did invite a few of his friends to watch as he held my wife's naked TiT as he tattooed her TiT. My wife told me that they soon realized she was very excited and they started playing with her big naked TiTs and nipples.
I think some of my co-workers saw my wife going into the tattoo shop and may have seen the show of the guy tattooing my wife's TiT while the other guys played with her TiTs.

Yah, she's had a temp tattoo while getting bbc before. In fact, I THINK it may have been someone on here that sent them to us..but se sure did use them.
Excellent placement of that QoS tattoo on your wife's big beautiful naked white TiT. Easy to see, even in modest blouses and tops.

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results
I bet the black male tattoo artist tattooing your beautiful naked married white cunt as married white fuck meat for black men.

Years ago around 1979, I think, My Hubby and I were into white on white swinginging.
I decided to have have two tatoo,s done.
One on my bottom and at the top of my left leg.
They we’re not QoS as the Hotwife lifestyle was not around then, I also had my clit pierced.
I remember the guy who done it said “ Of course I can do it, but you are the first I have ever been asked to do it “
As we were very often at swingers clubs or parties, not only did it drive my Husband wild when I came home after I had it done ( I did not let Him know straight away as I was a bit sore ) ,but when I did it drove Him wild.
Also I found when we were at Swingers events, I was in even more demand than before.
I was asked so many times by other Woman where I had it done, and remember several girls getting similar ,done.
But the biggest turn on was when I first got fucked by a couple of black guys, they said something like “ Wow that’s a turn on “ and proceeded to DP me.
I also have after having sex with my black boyfriend and before coming home to Hubs.
I would try and make sure I had some of my Lovers cum stuck to my clit ring, although it did not always work, for Hubs to see when I got home.
I just loved sex .

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Hi there. Personally I think it would look incredible. Is the sexiest tattoo I have seen for a woman !! Lee

Please login or become a member to view

I think you should research the tattoo artists that are nearby and find a black one. I also think they can give you good quality temporary QoS tattoos. I like a temp one because the black artist could give it to you over and over. Yum. A black artist would certainly know what the QoS tattoo signifies and wouldnt that be erotic for you both.

Back