Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
You will love i know i love mine

i hqad been pleading with sammy to have a permanent one as she had been using temp ones going out but they didnt last a night of fucking hard the would be faded rubbed out and look awful when she got home but she wouldnt have one mainly becuause the local tattooist would ask questions
she went away to spain with two guys one was her boss the other his cousin for a week
when she came home she surprised me when she threw herself on the bed and i dived down to see the mess she brought home for me and i saw it staring at me i just couldnt believe she had had it done
they had been drinking and walking back to the hotel at night and went past a tattoo studio and told Ged and her boss she wanted one so they went in and she had one done
after doing the tattoo he smeared vaseline over it quite liberally and his fingers found her clit, she said he looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and he just slid three vaselined fingers in her like he had known her all his lifethumbnail (4).jpg

i hqad been pleading with sammy to have a permanent one as she had been using temp ones going out but they didnt last a night of fucking hard the would be faded rubbed out and look awful when she got home but she wouldnt have one mainly becuause the local tattooist would ask questions
she went away to spain with two guys one was her boss the other his cousin for a week
when she came home she surprised me when she threw herself on the bed and i dived down to see the mess she brought home for me and i saw it staring at me i just couldnt believe she had had it done
they had been drinking and walking back to the hotel at night and went past a tattoo studio and told Ged and her boss she wanted one so they went in and she had one done
after doing the tattoo he smeared vaseline over it quite liberally and his fingers found her clit, she said he looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and he just slid three vaselined fingers in her like he had known her all his lifeView attachment 6067362
Congratulations to you and your black cock loving white slut wife on her new permanent QoS tattoo above her beautiful married white cunt.

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Go ahead and get it, I will kiss it and make it better for you. ☺

Definitely get it, very erotic!!

I have some tats that were put on in 1967, I have some that were put on in 1976, I have some that were put on with in the last three years. Lines get thicker, fine small tats begin to loose the crispness of a new tat. Depending your age if you get fine line tats with a lot of detail it will be lost later in life and look like a blob. Colors begin to fade or be absorbed into the body. I'm not trying to discourage you but these are things to think about. People like others to ask about their tats. If they are truly into tats if you ask how old a tat is, they will tell you. Just remember with age your body cells break down and fine lines are lost. If they have one that is 20 to 30 years old and one just put on 1 to 2 years ago look at them. Compare the difference you will see on the mound from a new one till 40 years go by. Either way it's your body enjoy, and hope you don't get a grinder.

As much black cock as my wife has had through the years with NO signs of any slowing down, I have asked her off and on about getting a QOS tattoo right near her big clit. As much as she loves her black boyfriends big cocks and has remains dedicated to giving them her married pussy at their beckoning call, i can’t get her to bite the bullet and do it. She’s worried about a dr seeing it or a something but i told her they don’t care about that stuff. I still push her every now and then, she told me maybe i can get her ******* enough one night to agree and told me if so, you’d better take your chance then and get me to a tattoo parlor that’ll do i. I think it’d be so hot to see one on her, a permanent as we’ve played around with the temporary’s already and i loved it…..love to see her full dedication to being a BBC lover by getting a small tattoo by her clit that shows what her pussy loves….it would be so hot to see cum splattered all over it too!

Back