Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I have several tattoos and it is not as painful as some on here would have you believe. I will agree that you must do this for YOU, not for any bull. But Let me also add, I love it. As for protocol, this tat is no stranger than many others that they do. You would not be the first to get one and certainly not the last.
If you put it in public view be able to stand up for what it stands for. Cheers

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Sammy has one on her mound she had it done in Spain with her bf I knew nothing of it until she came home
dont think any issues with tattooist’s doing it, well I’m told by her anyway!,
done straight away on a Sunday morning after night out, when he finished the tattoo he rubbed Vaseline over her and smiled at her she smiled back as he massaged Vaseline on her tattoo and he slid two fingers in her for a few seconds

I just love all single white male respondents telling them what to do.
It was rude of her not to tell.her husband or talk sbout it before hand every ti.ehe sees it ot will.bring out resentment inodt cases . I might hsve to have her remove it ..Tattos should not be done with out both people talki.g about it ahead of time

I have several tattoos and it is not as painful as some on here would have you believe. I will agree that you must do this for YOU, not for any bull. But Let me also add, I love it. As for protocol, this tat is no stranger than many others that they do. You would not be the first to get one and certainly not the last.
My hotwife has a few tattoos .mostvare in.private ares only seen.when she wear extteme outfits. She has matching tattoos on.fer breasts cleavage area. Along with her nipples pierced. She is talking about a two small tattoos at her bikini line.. we are talking what.tattoo she wants around her pussy..since shes hoing out more and dressing more extreme she wants her nipple rings biggervsnd her brrst tattoos madr bigger..I'm thinking getting her to ake thise cjsnges at the same timr she gets her pussy tattooed and matbe a VCH PIERCING

My hotwife has a few tattoos .mostvare in.private ares only seen.when she wear extteme outfits. She has matching tattoos on.fer breasts cleavage area. Along with her nipples pierced. She is talking about a two small tattoos at her bikini line.. we are talking what.tattoo she wants around her pussy..since shes hoing out more and dressing more extreme she wants her nipple rings biggervsnd her brrst tattoos madr bigger..I'm thinking getting her to ake thise cjsnges at the same timr she gets her pussy tattooed and matbe a VCH PIERCING
Dude, spelling please. 🙏 Lol

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!

I love those mound tats like that they look very sexy ,my wife is in love with a black man at this time and she definitely is a queen of spades but no way is she sitting their getting stabbed with a needle lol , my wife is dominant when it comes to pain she feels it’s far better to give then receive

Go for it

Sammy has one on her mound she had it done in Spain with her bf I knew nothing of it until she came home
dont think any issues with tattooist’s doing it, well I’m told by her anyway!,
done straight away on a Sunday morning after night out, when he finished the tattoo he rubbed Vaseline over her and smiled at her she smiled back as he massaged Vaseline on her tattoo and he slid two fingers in her for a few seconds
this is permanent onethumbnail (4).jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 58
Back