Thoughts about white female racism

Are YOU shitting me?

You actually thought hardcore left wingers existed in any significant fashion 70 years ago? LOL

If you’re trying to tell me there were not southern Democrats who succeeded from the party, we have nothing to talk about. I Iive a happy life. That’s generally because I don’t converse with delusional ppl.

If you’re trying to tell me there were not southern Democrats who succeeded from the party, we have nothing to talk about. I Iive a happy life. That’s generally because I don’t converse with delusional ppl.
Southern Democrats or Northern Democrats, Southern Republicans or Northern Republicans; they are all the same when it comes to the modern context. None of them supported amnesty, gay marriage, racial quotas or anything that Democrats from all parts of the country today have deluded themselves into thinking their party has somehow always supported.

It doesn't matter who the "progressive" party was because "progressive" 60-70 years ago is considered not just conservative today, but "far right".

It’s funny to see how some “personal” verified females together with their BFF - some have joined just recently – sound like men with an agenda and how some persons who describe themselves as bulls are rather like “mimimi...”.

In one specific point I even agree with ethnomasochist: a circlejerk is about fapping and not about authenticity and intellectual honesty.

Of course large parts of adult websites are not just about genuine persons who are searching like-minded people for sexual activities in the real world, but also about men engaging in fapping to videos, pictures and even what they are projecting into certain accounts. Live and let live.

However in several threads and sub-categories some individuals are fapping down a slippery slope similar to Tumblr (before adult material was banned there).

It’s funny to see how some “personal” verified females together with their BFF - some have joined just recently – sound like men with an agenda and how some persons who describe themselves as bulls are rather like “mimimi...”.

In one specific point I even agree with ethnomasochist: a circlejerk is about fapping and not about authenticity and intellectual honesty.

Of course large parts of adult websites are not just about genuine persons who are searching like-minded people for sexual activities in the real world, but also about men engaging in fapping to videos, pictures and even what they are projecting into certain accounts. Live and let live.

However in several threads and sub-categories some individuals are fapping down a slippery slope similar to Tumblr (before adult material was banned there).

Dear Mr cuck speaking from the couple account .

1) stfu, or let wifey take control. No one cares about your temper tantrum. We do value what your wife has to say though . So, stop holding your joint account hostage.

2) Be more direct . I know it’s odd to ask that to a beta , but I figured I would try it.

Last edited:

There's been a lot said about that. For the owners its a hard balance between commercial success, freedom of speech, and allowing people to be who they are. B2W used to be about people meeting others, posting their achievements and having a laugh and a conversation. That was, untill the Racists, Cucks with agenda's and Dishonest people decided to set up shop.

A cuck recently tried to say as I was white I should be bred out of existence I should embrace it being done. Funny thing about that is I'm an Indo a half breed, a mix, I'm Indo Chinese a Non white with a smattering of Dutch ******* lol.

The only thing that conversation proved was the intelligence of the three groups and their followers/hangeron's leaves a lot to be desired.

I will say there are some real and genuine nice members on here. Some I've even met and had fun with. But. And heres' the bottom line in this. Genuine people are despairing at the amount of BS on here, leaving and lowering the pool of genuine people. And all because of the lack of authenticity and intellectual honesty as mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFLMAO. I don't normally comment on the racists remarks- comments on here but this lie was sent to me so I'll set the record straight.

[QUOTE The 'recognized professionals' were an unknown person without any academic title who insulted me in public using the most degrading epithets, describing me as a mentally ill whore while sending me private messages to ask me about my sexual life with an obvious morbid fascination. ][/QUOTE].

No they weren't. The recognised professionals I sent the racist articles too were in fact five l qualified professionals in their given sphere. Three at teaching posts within LE academic institutions. The other two have their own successful practices. So the author is lying yet again. Never will I give information to another member when hubby can do it professionally within his field of work and expertise. Its that simple.

So NONE of the professionals I-Hubby used to disprove the articles would ever comment on her thread in any way. In fact it would be a surprise if they even knew sites like this existed. So stop the lie about my comments, it will be found out and exposed each and every time.

As for the bat ******* crazy claim someone insulted them as a ''recognized professionals' from an unknown person" doesn't have any basis in fact. Maybe some loony messaged her. ( notice she didn't block this alleged insulting messaging nor report it. Funny that.) But like always she will twist the truth to fit their pattern of rancid postings.

The 'recognized professionals' were an unknown person without any academic title who insulted me in public using the most degrading epithets, describing me as a mentally ill whore while sending me private messages to ask me about my sexual life with an obvious morbid fascination.

Talking about racism is not being racist, denying the existence of racism uses to be racist. No black person has ever accused me of being racist, only white people have made such claims because they feel uncomfortable when someone mentions the existence of racism. White people in Western societies, who are unlikely to experience disadvantages due to race, can effectively ignore racism to justify the current social order. A colored person can't.
I agree. I think that you've summarised the situation very well. Its easy to pretend that there isn't any racism when you're the beneficiary of an inequitable society.

I agree. I think that you've summarised the situation very well. Its easy to pretend that there isn't any racism when you're the beneficiary of an inequitable society.

Except its all a lie. No one other than a looney tune tried to have some kind of interaction( though her claim isn't backed up at all)And the proof is in the thread for all to see. As for the rest of her article. Its just yet another in which she had removed for being racist.

On another note...

Anyone have any information on the sexual proclivities of alt-right youtuber Rebecca Hargraves, aka "Blonde in the Belly of the Beast"? I have long suspected that this fine young lady has an appetite for BBC that would make Lauren Southern blush.

View attachment 2352789

Given her worship of hypermasculinity and self-professed need for a man "who won't tolerate my *******", I dare say white millennial soyboys are most definitely not on her radar during estrus.

A lot of White conservatives have an appetite for Big Black Cock. Especially the ones who complain about a lack of masculinity in men. They are almost certainly Big Black Cock lovers in their private time!

I fucked white men most of my life until 2010 I got tired of white men treating me like ******* I worked and I took care of every white man that I had been with they worked when they got one me then they stopped working I've had them too fuck around on me beat me ******* me try to strangle me and I had one white man who threatened to ******* me if I ever tried to leave him he used to tell people that I was his little black and I am a good person I've never been in trouble in my life I've never done ******* I work all my life so 2010 I started fucking black men I have never had any black men to treat me like ******* they was always very polite and respectful that's why I fuck black men and they love to CUM in my pussy and in my ass it feels so amazing and I am not alone my brother loves to suck black cock and swallow black guys come ,I am a slave whore for black men..
This is the way it should be.
Your Superior Bull,

I’ve read allot of responses from this thread and I can understand where everyone is coming from and I won’t judge you all for your own specific opinions & beliefs about this topic.

From my personal experience I’ve known some white women offline who were conservative and from my experience they were very warm, fun and outgoing with allot of family & Christian values and one of them told me I give the best hugs in the world and we’re feeling up a brotha hahaha.

I’ve also meet some white women offline that are strongly into the new age spirituality and the ones that I know personally are really fun to be around with since they’re more open, honest and understanding with their sexuality and I can vibe with them on a intimate level and have a really good time with them.

I hope you all have an awesome day today and I’ll continue to post some responses if I have the urge to do so. I love reading & learning something different from other people and gain a healthy understanding about relationships overall and I’ll also continue to appreciate the fine ass women on here that are fine as wine and have a beautiful mind, body and spirit.

normal people have a biological, genetically induced in-group preference based on ethnic features, as proven by a myriad of scientific studies analysing favouritism within children aged 1-5. ya'll just been socially conditioned to go against biological norms and as such have become bitch boys & degenerate girls.

NO. Interracial Sex is the Norm now. It is you who are lame and backward.

On another note...

Anyone have any information on the sexual proclivities of alt-right youtuber Rebecca Hargraves, aka "Blonde in the Belly of the Beast"? I have long suspected that this fine young lady has an appetite for BBC that would make Lauren Southern blush.

View attachment 2352789

That big black microphone oriented horizontally and protruding from off-camera into her white girl face, can't be an effort to subliminally replicate some other scene can it?

Given her worship of hypermasculinity and self-professed need for a man "who won't tolerate my *******", I dare say white millennial soyboys are most definitely not on her radar during estrus.

The degree to which conservative white girl commentators are celebrated, despite cavorting with Black men, may be a measure of the efficacy of the "white privilege" and "toxic masculinity" blitz directed against millennial whitebois.

Not surprisingly, dating outside of your race may be considered by many white girls as a form of militance against racism, a way of rebellion against social rules, and to be bold and sexually liberated. Especially when racist stereotypes created a hypersexualized image of your boyfriend’s race that convert him into a fetish, the perfect complement for any sassy woman.

Throw in "smashing the patriarchy" and you have defined Third Wave Feminism right there. Millennial white women benefit from the highest standard of living, the greatest individual opportunity, and the highest degree of security and protection, possibly in all of history. Much of this was provided by their older sisters in the First and Second Wave Feminist movements, which achieved victories in fundamental social issues. But of course, anything that happened the day before a millennial was born, is as old as the pyramids. So on the campus they now dominate; where they sip their lattes and shop the SWPL cultural zones -- the only adventure and rebellion left open to them is sexual -- with Black men.

And you are right, most millennial white girls will ride the Black cock carousel, but return to settle with a beta whiteboi (from among those who have not gone transgender). It is my observation that white girls are hardly bothering to hide their Blacked past now, as many whitebois are becoming conditioned to accept it.

I knew a neo nazi leader of a all woman nazi sub group who wanted to be gang banged by blackmen.
She was outed by her former Dom, he listed her entire history .
She was on her knees pleading because her group of women wouldn't only kick her out but brutally assault her .

Back