Thoughts about white female racism

Maybe i just missed but, but i didnt see any 'white extinction' themes in this article, i saw someone observing how many white women (myself shamefully included to some extent) dehumanize and objectify black men as sexual objects rather than full fledged unique human people. I dont get where the controversy here is coming from, this seems self evidently true and does not seem to comment on racial extermination at all.

This is the fourth in a never ending anti white series of racist articles. The author removed two articles( why the original still exists is another story) blamed Admin then continued posting such themes as the one above. So while there is no genocidal parts to this its yet another 'All whites, white females, white males are racist' article . Now Many of the replies here are from people who haven't done a single search or any research into the Author. That's not my problem if people cannot or are to lazy. I have and did. What was discovered is disturbing.

If people want to suck up to the author then by all means. The majority on here don't, won't and stay well clear of the authors hidden agenda filled anti white BS and propaganda. Do I have an issue with them? Their racist. Divisive, and doing more harm to the theme of this site than anyone. And if people cannot see the difference between racist, a 'fap story, or some fantasy, then what does that say about their ethic and moral compass?

Lastly people claim its a story. Yet why did the author post it in the articles section of QOS? Why did the author then mention their word accounts, their own line sites? Their internet presence? All when it had no relation to the article. If this was as many claim to be a story, and seeing the author knows full well stories are for the stories thread then it can only be taken as an attempt to gander attention and the spreading of their hidden agenda.

As for the comments about me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. After all. According to some, chicks are the problem. Yet they find it so easy to call chicks bitch, or worse in the comments. Again telling me everything about the person/s concerned.

This is the fourth in a never ending anti white series of racist articles. The author removed two articles( why the original still exists is another story) blamed Admin then continued posting such themes as the one above. So while there is no genocidal parts to this its yet another 'All whites, white females, white males are racist' article . Now Many of the replies here are from people who haven't done a single search or any research into the Author. That's not my problem if people cannot or are to lazy. I have and did. What was discovered is disturbing.

If people want to suck up to the author then by all means. The majority on here don't, won't and stay well clear of the authors hidden agenda filled anti white BS and propaganda. Do I have an issue with them? Their racist. Divisive, and doing more harm to the theme of this site than anyone. And if people cannot see the difference between racist, a 'fap story, or some fantasy, then what does that say about their ethic and moral compass?

Lastly people claim its a story. Yet why did the author post it in the articles section of QOS? Why did the author then mention their word accounts, their own line sites? Their internet presence? All when it had no relation to the article. If this was as many claim to be a story, and seeing the author knows full well stories are for the stories thread then it can only be taken as an attempt to gander attention and the spreading of their hidden agenda.

As for the comments about me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. After all. According to some, chicks are the problem. Yet they find it so easy to call chicks bitch, or worse in the comments. Again telling me everything about the person/s concerned.
I had to just hit the ignore button and I'd recommend you do the same, the dunning-kruger effect is running wild with OP and his minions. Arguing against someone who can so easily conflate their ideals and problems is a fruitless endevour. If they want to be king of the shitpile let them, I won't be waisting a moment's time from here on them. Just chalk it up to a Sam jacksonism - dumb motherfuckers will always seem smart to dumb motherfuckers. After all, if linguistic skills are a replacement for intelligence, and intelligence equals right, everyone on this thread would have to stupilate that people like Ben Shapiro are right.

Last edited:
I had to just hit the ignore button and I'd recommend you do the same, the dunning-kruger effect is running wild with OP and his minions. Arguing against someone who can so easily conflate their ideals and problems is a fruitless endevour. If they want to be king of the shitpile let them, I won't be waisting a moment's time from here on them. Just chalk it up to a Sam jacksonism - dumb motherfuckers will always seem smart to dumb motherfuckers. After all, if linguistic skills are a replacement for intelligence, and intelligence equals right, everyone on this thread would have to stupilate that people like Ben Shapiro are right.

Good idea.

My verification pics are in the corresponding section. Intellectualism is not something that can be faked, because any person proves her education, linguistic skills and reasoning ability every time she writes. You are accusing me of being a false profile just because you do not like a text about racist women having sex with black men, although several black men have confirmed that this reality exists. Something funny because your 'hero without cape' of this thread claims to be a couple and has no verification, no pictures, and even no avatar, fitting pretty well in the 'wannabe cuckold with no real experience' type, but it is obvious what are your criteria to consider someone 'real'. You have been manifestly unable to refute a single point of my original message and have only made personal attacks against me. These hysterical overreactions when the most obvious issues are mentioned are the ultimate evidence that those issues are real.
Monica,
Why do you need to convince anyone you are real? I know n I believe you are real. You are a pretty attractive young lady and it’s a pleasure to be your friend. PM if you are interested. Ttyl

Monica,
Why do you need to convince anyone you are real? I know n I believe you are real. You are a pretty attractive young lady and it’s a pleasure to be your friend. PM if you are interested. Ttyl

LOl You know no such thing.

This is the fourth in a never ending anti white series of racist articles. The author removed two articles ( why the original still exists is another story) blamed Admin then continued posting such themes as the one above. So while there is no genocidal parts to this its yet another 'All whites, white females, white males are racist' article . Now Many of the replies here are from people who haven't done a single search or any research into the Author. That's not my problem if people cannot or are too lazy. I have and did. What was discovered is disturbing.

Enjoy!

LOl You know no such thing.

This is the fourth in a never ending anti white series of racist articles. The author removed two articles ( why the original still exists is another story) blamed Admin then continued posting such themes as the one above. So while there is no genocidal parts to this its yet another 'All whites, white females, white males are racist' article . Now Many of the replies here are from people who haven't done a single search or any research into the Author. That's not my problem if people cannot or are too lazy. I have and did. What was discovered is disturbing.

Enjoy!

Ok, congrats on the research, I guess. However, Please advise me on what the OP said in this article that implies white genocide? Again “this article “ because you keep talking about how the sky is blue, the grass is green and other ******* that has nothing to do with anything. This is an article regarding how we the black males are fetishized by SOME racist white females. And your reactions make it obvious to those with any kinda discernment what side of the fence you’re on. At this point, I can only assume your feelings are hurt and you’re trolling.

So while there is no genocidal parts to this its yet another 'All whites, white females, white males are racist' article .

It doesn't do you any favours to make nonsense claims like this as anyone can quickly read through her posts and determine that you are telling outright porkies.

Why not head over to Buzzfeed, Vox, The Guardian or NY Times and take on the journalists and activists who really do chastise all whites for racism and demand the "elimination of whiteness". These views are de rigueur amongst the modern left and you will find an abundance of such people working for just about every progressive media outlet that you can think of.

Now Many of the replies here are from people who haven't done a single search or any research into the Author. That's not my problem if people cannot or are to lazy. I have and did. What was discovered is disturbing.

And what did you discover, pray tell? Or is it something you will refuse to disclose ("do your own research!") because it doesn't exist?

Why not head over to Buzzfeed, Vox, The Guardian or NY Times and take on the journalists and activists who really do chastise all whites for racism and demand the "elimination of whiteness". These views are de rigueur amongst the modern left and you will find an abundance of such people working for just about every progressive media outlet that you can think of.

I have no need to when the author displays a pattern of racist articles. To which you EVEN took part then tried to claim a simple search showed they didn't. Must be annoying for you to now be shown your post untruths.

And what did you discover, pray tell? Or is it something you will refuse to disclose ("do your own research!") because it doesn't exist?

Nice try there. I can see what you tried to do. Pity it failed yet again. You see. reading your hero's many online comments and articles there is a steadfast theme through every single one. An Anti white, racist Plagiaristic self claimed 'more intelligent than 'asinine representation of their hate filled persona for whites. Your hero has had now 3 articles taken off this site. Twice by themselves and the third by Admin after it was judged t be racist. Personally I thought it was only two. But it now appears your racist hero is 3 from 4. So again my assessment of them remains.

I don't care if a person is male, female, black blue, green with purple spots. What counts in a person is how they interact. How they respect others. What I do care about is racism in its many forms. Whether written, in the media or in asinine racist articles posted by people such as your hero.

Here's a little of what YOU wrote in that very first racist article. Or did you think that posting your utter bullshit about ']It doesn't do you any favours to make nonsense claims like this as anyone can quickly read through her posts and determine that you are telling outright porkies.' when you yourself replied in the thread and thought it would hidden so easily.

Trying to call some one out for telling porkies when the simple fact you knew all along there was such an article shows you up for what you are. You LIED to defend your racist hero, such low ethics and morals you must possess to lie so easily. All the while thinking you wouldn't get caught out.

' You cannot also forget the role of feminism in this. White male heternormative sexuality is not only effectively being neutered by the threat of the larger and more powerful BBC but also by the internalization of feminist ideology. I have read enough feminist theory to understand what the postmodernist/feminist movement is truly about: the emasculation of the white male. A metaphorical removal of our manhood through the deconstruction of white heteropatriarchy. In some literature, feminist psychoanalysts discuss this in a surprisingly matter-of-fact tone. I have to say their scientific, clinical manner veils their mirth only very thinly.

It doesn't do you any favours to make nonsense claims like this as anyone can quickly read through her posts and determine that you are telling outright porkies.

Yet you have been shown right here to be telling a rather large amout of non truths. A person who will tell untruthful things to try and subjugate someone who doesn't agree with your racist hero by lying. Your parents would be so proud! Oh and the above post of your comment was reached by searching your hero's comments. It took all of 5 seconds. But of course their not in there , as you claim its not possible.

I'm done communicating with you, done with you lying, defending the racist author. You may kiss their ring in subjugation. Me I'll do what I have always done. Fight against any and all racial injustice, racist articles and themes. Have done all my life and will continue to do so.

Enjoy your hero's nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this.
I'll add that, in a pure merit-based system, ie sports... Where Black men prosper financially and are able to show power (albeit physically), you see an abundance of women openly FLOCK to them.
Sure, white guys are currently seen in such a position of authority in present social hierarchy... But on an equal playing field?
IT AIN'T EVEN CLOSE.
Where does such an "equal playing field" exist?

Because it certainly isn't in sports.

A lot of white women who are racist secretly like black dick. They see Black men only as sex objects. This dates back to slavery there is a very long history with this.
It is amazing how oblivious you are to the racist black men who only see white women as a vulnerable extension of the white men they hate.

Is this YOU in the picture?!?!?! WoW!!!

Interesting read, the two biggest take aways for me though was...

1. Submisiveness to BLACK MEN make white women feel more liberated than anything else

2. Whiteness= FEMININITY
Blackness= MASCULINTY
There isn't anything feminine about me.

Lol @ “ read a book” when you’re leaving out facts like “Dixiecrats” and the switching of parties . Take a seat please .
Never happened.

The left wing that exists today was less than fringe when the parties supposedly "switched".

In reality you just had some influential center right people playing musical chairs with 2 parties that were not very different from each other.

On another note...

Anyone have any information on the sexual proclivities of alt-right youtuber Rebecca Hargraves, aka "Blonde in the Belly of the Beast"? I have long suspected that this fine young lady has an appetite for BBC that would make Lauren Southern blush.

View attachment 2352789

Given her worship of hypermasculinity and self-professed need for a man "who won't tolerate my *******", I dare say white millennial soyboys are most definitely not on her radar during estrus.
There are plenty of white men who can push her beyond what she thought was possible in and out of the bedroom.

Even among us millennials.

Something tells me that most or even all the "BBCs" on here would fail quite spectacularly in trying to impress her.

Never happened.

The left wing that exists today was less than fringe when the parties supposedly "switched".

In reality you just had some influential center right people playing musical chairs with 2 parties that were not very different from each other.

Are you shitting me ?!

Back