Thoughts about white female racism

MonicaV

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

DQaYBsdVQAAJaPF.jpg

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected. From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had actually increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a 'us' and a 'them'. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: 'come here, white slut' or 'suck my black dick'. The adjetives 'white' and 'black' were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me 'to teach me black respect' and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressor / oppressed dichotomy always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only on my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain loyal to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ are synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

DNFmKuBU8AESVgc.jpg

Last edited:
One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

View attachment 2307642

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected.

From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a “us” and a “them”. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and, my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: "come here, white slut" or "suck my black dick". The adjetives "white" and "black" were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me "to teach me black respect" and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressive / oppressed dichotomy based always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only in my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain ‘loyal’ to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ is synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647
Annnnd she's back lol

Most of Queen of Spades remain ‘loyal’ to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and , “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.
Of everything you said (and you said a Lot) this is the most PROFOUND statement. And, it sounds a lot like what I been saying for the past 4 years of my being on this website.
Everybody wanna be blacked but nobody wants to BE Black.

You didn't need to quote the word 'loyal'; it is categorically correct as LOYAL.
I pay attention to everything going on here... These wannabe QoS claiming "Black only, except..." is nonsense :rolleyes:. I never heard such ridiculous ******* in my life.
Only because there are women who TRULY actually date/marry Black Men and raise mixed babies (including most famously Ellen Pompeo and Heidi Klum.) so who are the TRUE Queens?? Please make yourself known.
All the fakes clinging to white privilege, because that's your safe option, smdh...

In the hood we call it 'Faking the Funk'.

Last edited:
Of everything you said (and you said a Lot) this is the most PROFOUND statement. And, it sounds a lot like what I been saying for the past 4 years of my being on this website.

You didn't need to quote the word 'loyal'; it is categorically correct as LOYAL.
I pay attention to everything going on here... These wannabe QoS claiming "Black only, except..." is nonsense :rolleyes:. I never heard such ridiculous ******* in my life.
Only because there are women who TRULY actually date/marry Black Men and raise mixed babies (including most famously Ellen Pompeo and Heidi Klum.) so who are the TRUE Queens?? Please make yourself known.
All the fakes clinging to white privilege, because that's your safe option, smdh...

In the hood we call it 'Faking the Funk'.
...Or Chloe Green potentially marrying Jeremy Meeks as well.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/will-you-pay-for-a-bull.25454/page-11#post-1768094
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/lucky-jeremy-meeks.145016/

Last edited:

View attachment 2307642

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected.

From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a “us” and a “them”. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and, my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: "come here, white slut" or "suck my black dick". The adjetives "white" and "black" were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me "to teach me black respect" and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressive / oppressed dichotomy based always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only in my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain ‘loyal’ to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ is synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647
Love this post

A lot of white women who are racist secretly like black dick. They see Black men only as sex objects. This dates back to slavery there is a very long history with this.
Yes I always say this. I actually had a girl ask me ' are you into that black lives matter crap , I'm sorry I didn't mean crap " I'm like huh ? I just fucked you. Didn't see her again.

But dont these dudes being famous with money helps them with white women? A lot of white women dont marry regular black dudes. Only sexual.
Yes and no.
I thought about that over the years...a lot of these women are truly attracted to Black men.
The rich and famous part allows them a sense of 'exclusivity', almost similar to the white privilege they enjoyed most of their lives.
I dated a certain type of white chicks growing up in the hood AND I dated white chicks throughout college. The college chicks were a different kind of 'white', but still... Does that make sense?

Yes and no.
I thought about that over the years...a lot of these women are truly attracted to Black men.
The rich and famous part allows them a sense of 'exclusivity', almost similar to the white privilege they enjoyed most of their lives.
I dated a certain type of white chicks growing up in the hood AND I dated white chicks throughout college. The college chicks were a different kind of 'white', but still... Does that make sense?
I get your point

The last sentence is quoted from Kyla Jenee Lacey's article, linked in my text. I have always found certain attitudes of some white women towards black men openly condescending, as if they manifest their moral greatness having sex with someone under their own status enjoying a higher quality sex at the same time. I do not give my black lovers anything, I want them taking from me what we both want. IR sex is not some kind of spiritual communion that allows you to share the life experience of someone different.

Last edited:
I'm as into watching my wife with a black guy as anyone, but I think many people take the racial part of it way too far. I view all people as people plain and simple. I do think that there are certain aspects that make the racial differences sexy, such as the contrast in skin color, but ultimately people are people. I get sick of everyone trying to demeane each other over it.

My wife definitely has a thing for sexy black guys with big dicks, but for every one she may find that she would consider sleeping with, there are 10 more ugly black guys with average or small dicks that she wouldn't even consider touching just like she finds some white men very attractive, and many others repulsive. Unfortunately, I'm bigger than many black guys which takes away from that part of the fantasy for us, but she can still have a good time with a fun, attractive black man, just for who he is, and not all of the stereotypes attached. For me, I just enjoy having fun with my wife and love watching her have a good time. I also like meeting good people of any and all races. It seems like everyone continues to look for ways to divide the races instead of uniting. There's good and bad in all races, and we should all just see it for what it is.

And when your rich and famous you mostly around white women , so its bound to happen
When you are rich and famous you get noticed. And the trick is to get noticed. As an example if Jeremy Meeks didn't get that mug shot that made him look so "hot", he would have rot in jail. At that time by the way he was neither rich, nor famous.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/will-you-pay-for-a-bull.25454/page-11#post-1768094
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/lucky-jeremy-meeks.145016/

Last edited:
The last sentence is quoted from Kyla Jenee Lacey's article, linked in my text. I have always found certain attitudes of some white women towards black men openly condescending, as if they manifest their moral greatness having sex with someone under their own status enjoying a higher quality sex at the same time. I do not give my black lovers anything, I want them taking from me what we both want. IR sex is not some kind of spiritual communion that allows you to share the life experience of someone different.
I read the article - and usually disregard most articles published by The Root.
Ironically The Root is a 'black' media outlet owned by a White media conglomerate (Slate Group/Graham Holdings) - Donald Graham being a 73-yo White man. So there's that...

As for YOU, Monica - you are free to experience your interracial relations however you want. It's like you feel this deep-seated NEED to explain your emotions, smh....
There are no rules to this. Literally no rules. Not anymore. Not since Loving v. Virginia.
I know you have your personal misgivings about how you entered into the IR foray - but do not dismiss Black Love as 'give/take' in such a carnal sense. You are still in the beginning stages of your journey.

Back