Thoughts about white female racism

Yes I always say this. I actually had a girl ask me ' are you into that black lives matter crap , I'm sorry I didn't mean crap " I'm like huh ? I just fucked you. Didn't see her again.
YEP. There are white chicks who think that fucking Black guy gives them a 'hood pass'. I had to (verbally)chin-check one of my FWBs about that bulls*t.
SORELY MISTAKEN.

One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

View attachment 2307642

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected. From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had actually increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a 'us' and a 'them'. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: 'come here, white slut' or 'suck my black dick'. The adjetives 'white' and 'black' were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me 'to teach me black respect' and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressor / oppressed dichotomy always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only in my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain loyal to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ are synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647
You can call me a RACIST if you want to because I FUCK BLACK MEN ONLY of course I am BBC branded just look at my tattoos especially the one on my pussy oh yes I know why people call me a racist because I no longer fuck white men unless they pay me..

Attachments

• me (1).jpg
    me (1).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 137
  • xhamster6.PNG
    xhamster6.PNG
    308.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-20-49-13.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-20-49-13.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 158
  • QOS (49).png
    QOS (49).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20180514_121256.jpg
    IMG_20180514_121256.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20181004-104747.jpg
    Screenshot_20181004-104747.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 114
  • bbc_cum_deep_in_my_pussy (1).mp4
    13.5 MB · Views: 124
One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

View attachment 2307642

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected. From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had actually increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a 'us' and a 'them'. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: 'come here, white slut' or 'suck my black dick'. The adjetives 'white' and 'black' were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me 'to teach me black respect' and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressor / oppressed dichotomy always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only in my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain loyal to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ are synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647
I fucked white men most of my life until 2010 I got tired of white men treating me like ******* I worked and I took care of every white man that I had been with they worked when they got one me then they stopped working I've had them too fuck around on me beat me ******* me try to strangle me and I had one white man who threatened to ******* me if I ever tried to leave him he used to tell people that I was his little black and I am a good person I've never been in trouble in my life I've never done ******* I work all my life so 2010 I started fucking black men I have never had any black men to treat me like ******* they was always very polite and respectful that's why I fuck black men and they love to CUM in my pussy and in my ass it feels so amazing and I am not alone my brother loves to suck black cock and swallow black guys come ,I am a slave whore for black men..

Attachments

• 5_23_2016_i_belong_to_black_men.mp4
    5.3 MB · Views: 280
I read the article - and usually disregard most articles published by The Root.
Ironically The Root is a 'black' media outlet owned by a White media conglomerate (Slate Group/Graham Holdings) - Donald Graham being a 73-yo White man. So there's that...

As for YOU, Monica - you are free to experience your interracial relations however you want. It's like you feel this deep-seated NEED to explain your emotions, smh....
There are no rules to this. Literally no rules. Not anymore. Not since Loving v. Virginia.
I know you have your personal misgivings about how you entered into the IR foray - but do not dismiss Black Love as 'give/take' in such a carnal sense. You are still in the beginning stages of your journey.

A member of B2W sent me the article about white female racism and I related some ideas with my own experience, as I'm passing a period of small personal crisis. I don't feel the need to explain my emotions but my writtings allow me to put my mind in order and the feedback created is always useful and interesting. I do know I'm in the beginning stages of my journey but not sure where the journey ends.

YEP. There are white chicks who think that fucking Black guy gives them a 'hood pass'. I had to (verbally)chin-check one of my FWBs about that bulls*t.
SORELY MISTAKEN.

Not sure to know the exact profile of women. But among my female students I have known few hip hop lovers with some kind of inner desire to be accepted into the blackness. Of course the first step was to date black guys.

A member of B2W sent me the article about white female racism and I related some ideas with my own experience, as I'm passing a period of small personal crisis. I don't feel the need to explain my emotions but my writtings allow me to put my mind in order and the feedback created is always useful and interesting. I do know I'm in the beginning stages of my journey but not sure where the journey ends.

Not sure to know the exact profile of women. But among my female students I have known few hip hop lovers with some kind of inner desire to be accepted into the blackness. Of course the first step was to date black guys.
Do you know what a hood pass is?

Another very well thought out, well written article. Before I ask a question, I will apologize in advance for taking the complex emotions that drive people's desires and over-simplifying them in a way that dehumanizes or makes caricatures of Black Men as being essentially interchangeable. I believe people are all individuals with great variability in values, personality and habit, and those factors are shaped by their life experience not skin tone. The question I have after reading your essay is how you (specificly you, as a European white female) would view the role of interracial dating (overt, public dating-not necessarily just sex in a private context) thru the lens of Cooley's Looking Glass Self? Growing up in the south (Florida) during the late 1980s white women were very often stigmatized and marginalized for dating Black men. For many, it was a decision that came with a heavy burden to their reputation-they were seen unfairly as "damaged goods" if they dated a Black guy, which made them less attractive to racist white males-which, for some, may have reinforced their dating patterns with other non-white males. This seemed to change going into the 90's and beyond, where a Social Justice component became more pronounced, although not necessarily spoken. Dating outside of your race became a Political statement that didn't carry the same social stigma it used to, and for some people it seemed to serve as a way of virtue signalling.
Beyond the historic taboo, beyond the attraction born of the contrasts, or the "otherness", do you feel that there is a political component to dating Black that white women feel that feeds their self-perception? You allude to interracial relationships being consistent with progressive values. Do you think that some white women date Black men solely to get social credit for it?

I fucked white men most of my life until 2010 I got tired of white men treating me like ******* I worked and I took care of every white man that I had been with they worked when they got one me then they stopped working I've had them too fuck around on me beat me ******* me try to strangle me and I had one white man who threatened to ******* me if I ever tried to leave him he used to tell people that I was his little black and I am a good person I've never been in trouble in my life I've never done ******* I work all my life so 2010 I started fucking black men I have never had any black men to treat me like ******* they was always very polite and respectful that's why I fuck black men and they love to CUM in my pussy and in my ass it feels so amazing and I am not alone my brother loves to suck black cock and swallow black guys come ,I am a slave whore for black men..
Love it

“just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

Hi Monica.
I think what you said here is very important and should not be overlooked. I primarily date white in my "normal" life - nothing against other races, but being a biracial male, I find it easier to identify and connect with that demographic at times. Over time, I've heard it all - "I love you", "I need you", "I miss you", "I want to have your children" - in most of those cases, it all comes down to lip service. If you ignore their words, and pay attention to what they do for you, and not to you, it becomes easy to see if a person gives a fuck about you or not. I dated one chick who constantly told me she'd do anything for me and she wanted to fuck me non-stop and that's great, but it takes more to satisfy a human than sex. It also takes emotional and intellectual stimulation - every white woman (every woman in general, really) I've dated has come up short on the latter two of the three. That lets me know that you don't love me, you love what I do for you sexually. This can be for a variety of reasons. Let me explain....

With the girl I mentioned above, she was 40 years old and was going through a rough time. She'd also never had a vaginal orgasm until she met me. She was good in bed, a little wild, so we kept engaging sexually. Eventually, feelings got involved. She told me all the things I mentioned above, but her behavior dictated otherwise. Let's dissect this a little bit...

For those who don't know, the human body has a neurotransmitter called Dopamine. Dopamine is strongly connected to "feel good" emotions and is a strong motivator for action/reward scenarios. You engage in a certain behavior in order to get a reward - the anticipation of the reward increases dopamine levels and makes you work harder to get said reward. This is more or less how you get addicted to harmful ******* - the difference being a harmful ******* blocks dopamine receptors, causing you to use more and more of the ******* to get the same high, eventually causing an overdose. In this case, the stimuli (my dick/her orgasm) doesn't block dopamine receptors - it just causes a dopamine release. (Hopefully that makes sense, if it doesn't, I can expand on it. You could also google "operant conditioning" by BF Skinner to understand how this works a little better)

In short terms, this woman subconsciously associated me with feel good hormones which she mistook for emotions, and she began to engage in compulsatory behavior (the non-stop fucking to get the orgasm/dopamine release). It wasn't me that she loved; it was the orgasms. It was the fact that she'd never had a large dick or experienced a giving partner like myself. I can't blame her - If I'd been having sex for 20 years and never had an orgasm, I'm sure I'd have reacted the same way. But it wasn't me. It wasn't that I was black, or any of those other things. As evidence of this, she and I fell out and didn't speak for about three weeks. When we were finally in contact again, she'd moved back in with her ex husband and they were getting re-married. All that emotional ******* went out the window.

Careful who you give yourself to. Just because they fuck with you doesn't mean they fuck with you like that. Many men went to Vietnam and killed many civilians - many of those same men came home with Viet wives. It is what it is.

Another very well thought out, well written article. Before I ask a question, I will apologize in advance for taking the complex emotions that drive people's desires and over-simplifying them in a way that dehumanizes or makes caricatures of Black Men as being essentially interchangeable. I believe people are all individuals with great variability in values, personality and habit, and those factors are shaped by their life experience not skin tone. The question I have after reading your essay is how you (specificly you, as a European white female) would view the role of interracial dating (overt, public dating-not necessarily just sex in a private context) thru the lens of Cooley's Looking Glass Self? Growing up in the south (Florida) during the late 1980s white women were very often stigmatized and marginalized for dating Black men. For many, it was a decision that came with a heavy burden to their reputation-they were seen unfairly as "damaged goods" if they dated a Black guy, which made them less attractive to racist white males-which, for some, may have reinforced their dating patterns with other non-white males. This seemed to change going into the 90's and beyond, where a Social Justice component became more pronounced, although not necessarily spoken. Dating outside of your race became a Political statement that didn't carry the same social stigma it used to, and for some people it seemed to serve as a way of virtue signalling.
Beyond the historic taboo, beyond the attraction born of the contrasts, or the "otherness", do you feel that there is a political component to dating Black that white women feel that feeds their self-perception? You allude to interracial relationships being consistent with progressive values. Do you think that some white women date Black men solely to get social credit for it?

Well, in your question it's the answer. For years, in my country the most common profile of interracial couple was a mature male that visited Latin America and came back with a beautiful, younger, colored woman. In such marriage she brought beauty and he provided her finantial secutiry and an European passport. Now a similar situation with a mature, professional woman with an attractive black man is common. So the social stigma was more about being considered a relationship based on mere interest than 100% racism. However, immigration has modified these patterns and interracial couples are now more common, especially among the youngsters who has grew up in schools with racial diversity.

Regarding the 'looking-glass self', I think you’re right. We are living in times of great superficiality, in which belonging to certain ideologies and social groups are expressed through the adoption of a series of aesthetic elements to our external self projection. Twenty years ago, being a feminist meant having read Kate Millet and Simone de Beauvoir, now feminist girls only repeat slogans on twitter and they dye their hair blue. Ideologies are no longer a structured set of ideas that defend a social, political or economic model, but a subject of aesthetics and moral categories. Apologists of multiculturalism who only speak their native language and haven’t read an Arabic author in their lives, defending the virtues of Islam but being the kebabs their biggest immersion in the Arab-Muslim culture.

Not surprisingly, dating outside of your race may be considered by many white girls as a form of militance against racism, a way of rebellion against social rules, and to be bold and sexually liberated. Especially when racist stereotypes created a hypersexualized image of your boyfriend’s race that convert him into a fetish, the perfect complement for any sassy woman. But taking black cocks not only doesn’t make you more racially sensitive but also these superficial criteria on selecting partners is based on racist cliches. Many of those white women that date black guys never consider them as a serious option for marriage or a formal relationship.

Last edited:
I think it's a mix of things.

IR cuckolding can be racist in a degree, however, it does accomplish harmony between the two races at the same time. Slightly contradictory, and paradoxical, yes, but it is easy to see how both of these sides are accomplished. Racist in the sex that the black man and the white woman are using each-other as objects. Both are also doing it as a way to "get back" at the white man. So they are using each-other but working in harmony to bring down the white man.

Overall though, I think IR cuckolding is causing there to be a decrease in racism, even if it is being done slowly.

And just my personal thoughts here, but I think if younger white couples got into IR cuckolding, as well as IR mating of the wife, then racial harmony could be reached faster.

“just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

Hi Monica.
I think what you said here is very important and should not be overlooked. I primarily date white in my "normal" life - nothing against other races, but being a biracial male, I find it easier to identify and connect with that demographic at times. Over time, I've heard it all - "I love you", "I need you", "I miss you", "I want to have your children" - in most of those cases, it all comes down to lip service. If you ignore their words, and pay attention to what they do for you, and not to you, it becomes easy to see if a person gives a fuck about you or not. I dated one chick who constantly told me she'd do anything for me and she wanted to fuck me non-stop and that's great, but it takes more to satisfy a human than sex. It also takes emotional and intellectual stimulation - every white woman (every woman in general, really) I've dated has come up short on the latter two of the three. That lets me know that you don't love me, you love what I do for you sexually. This can be for a variety of reasons. Let me explain....

With the girl I mentioned above, she was 40 years old and was going through a rough time. She'd also never had a vaginal orgasm until she met me. She was good in bed, a little wild, so we kept engaging sexually. Eventually, feelings got involved. She told me all the things I mentioned above, but her behavior dictated otherwise. Let's dissect this a little bit...

For those who don't know, the human body has a neurotransmitter called Dopamine. Dopamine is strongly connected to "feel good" emotions and is a strong motivator for action/reward scenarios. You engage in a certain behavior in order to get a reward - the anticipation of the reward increases dopamine levels and makes you work harder to get said reward. This is more or less how you get addicted to harmful ******* - the difference being a harmful ******* blocks dopamine receptors, causing you to use more and more of the ******* to get the same high, eventually causing an overdose. In this case, the stimuli (my dick/her orgasm) doesn't block dopamine receptors - it just causes a dopamine release. (Hopefully that makes sense, if it doesn't, I can expand on it. You could also google "operant conditioning" by BF Skinner to understand how this works a little better)

In short terms, this woman subconsciously associated me with feel good hormones which she mistook for emotions, and she began to engage in compulsatory behavior (the non-stop fucking to get the orgasm/dopamine release). It wasn't me that she loved; it was the orgasms. It was the fact that she'd never had a large dick or experienced a giving partner like myself. I can't blame her - If I'd been having sex for 20 years and never had an orgasm, I'm sure I'd have reacted the same way. But it wasn't me. It wasn't that I was black, or any of those other things. As evidence of this, she and I fell out and didn't speak for about three weeks. When we were finally in contact again, she'd moved back in with her ex husband and they were getting re-married. All that emotional ******* went out the window.

Careful who you give yourself to. Just because they fuck with you doesn't mean they fuck with you like that. Many men went to Vietnam and killed many civilians - many of those same men came home with Viet wives. It is what it is.

I wrote this about dopamine...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/classical-conditioning-and-sexual-awakening.124256/

And there is also the Coolidge effect:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

In short, the more extreme your sexual stimulus has became, the more dopamine the brain needs to activate to sexual response cascade. Talking about myself, since I started these new sexual experiences (BDSM, interracial, threesomes) I need more and more 'newness' to be excited. Months ago, I visited a swinger club with a black friend and we had sex with a white couple. The guy was pretty handsome but I had problems of arousal in vanilla sex with a white man. The path of a kinkster is a one-way street.

Regarding 'I love you' sentences, the way many people behave in a sentimental/sexual moments is just following patterns established by romantic movies. Sometimes there is a dissonance between what you are actually performing and what it's supposed to be said in such circumstances. In casual sex, many men have called me 'dear' or 'love'.

I wrote this about dopamine...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/classical-conditioning-and-sexual-awakening.124256/

And there is also the Coolidge effect:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

In short, the more extreme your sexual stimulus has became, the more dopamine the brain needs to activate to sexual response cascade. Talking about myself, since I started these new sexual experiences (BDSM, interracial, threesomes) I need more and more 'newness' to be excited. Months ago, I visited a swinger club with a black friend and we had sex with a white couple. The guy was pretty handsome but I had problems of arousal in vanilla sex with a white man.

Regarding 'I love you' sentences, the way many people behave in a sentimental/sexual moments is just following patterns established by romantic movies. Sometimes there is a dissonance between what you are actually performing and what it's supposed to be said in such circumstances. In casual sex, many men have called me 'dear' or 'love'.

You even included images that properly display Skinners model of conditioning. Awesome. :)

I agree. With the woman I mentioned above, the sex escalated and escalated and got more extreme over time. But she wasn't saying things during sex, she legitimately thought she loved me. She gave me ALL of the lip service, and not just during sex. Even when we hadn't interacted for several days. Otherwise, yeah, people absolutely have confused what love/sex actually is. Too many want "the notebook", ignoring it's just a story.

You even included images that properly display Skinners model of conditioning. Awesome. :)

I agree. With the woman I mentioned above, the sex escalated and escalated and got more extreme over time. But she wasn't saying things during sex, she legitimately thought she loved me. She gave me ALL of the lip service, and not just during sex. Even when we hadn't interacted for several days. Otherwise, yeah, people absolutely have confused what love/sex actually is. Too many want "the notebook", ignoring it's just a story.

People have no emotional intelligence, or need to present plain sex into a socially acceptable form, as 'pure' feelings, I guess. In a marriage or formal relationship, love is obviously essential, specially if you wanto to try an open relationship. However in a Dom/sub relation such a strong emotional bond can be harmful and a limiting factor to reach its full potential.

A social acknowledgment of the black community that permits a white person to venture off into a black neighborhood without fear of violence.
Close, but Not quite.
Gentrification can do that. :rolleyes:

A hood pass has nothing to do with violence as much as Acceptance. It's more a social contract in general.
in some areas You can be Black and STILL need a hood pass to go into a different neighborhood.

Back