Thoughts about white female racism

Debunked by "recognised professionals"? Quite obviously MonicaV isn't submitting this content for peer review in an academic journal - you do understand that, right? It's fap material written in an academic style, but still clearly fap material.

When someone post an BS 'white extermination' article and claims to be an expert, with years of experience, then yes they are going to be examined and challenged. Then to follow her dis-proven 'white' article they post another ' the 'white racist female' using cut and past from other authors as their own is not only plagiarism, but not even their own work. So, If after they claims to be an 'expert and a qualified researcher she posts this utter nonsense as her own, then yes, it will and they be be challenged.

The professionals also stated that the author was male, between 36 38, has serious sexual frustrations and hides behind the persona of another to put across their hidden agenda as fact and as their own work. That, they write in anger and frustration, will point the finger at people calling them such things as retards liars racists. Will seek their band of believers to defend them from the nasty people daring to refute the utter nonsense they write.

So do i see it as an academic journal? No I see it as yet another of there insane anti white thread to cause the differenes people have to surface and divide. As for fap material. That's not not what the author is claiming. Its not how its written.

Imagine a dominatrix was to post an article on a BDSM forum about the need for men to grovellingly prostrate themselves before the alter of female superiority and people started sobbing about sexism and gender politics. This reaction, I'm sure we can all agree, would be quite ridiculous...
Quite right. Yet you miss the point.

Any racist post is exactly that racist. No matter how you dress it up. Imagine if a white person had written an Anti wblack extermination thread and this thread. What reactions do you think would occur. So no threads like these are not fap entertainment. They do nothing to help the interracial theme of this site. Quite the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the article was "white extinction" rather than "white extermination". You know this already though. Having read some of your posts, which are almost invariably political in nature, I've noticed that you seem to toe the radical-progressivist line on everything from migration to gender identity. How can you be outraged by articles like this when you yourself are on board politically with an explicitly anti-white agenda?

Promoting the politics of white extinction whilst simultaneously raging against the fetishization of white extinction is really quite bizarre behaviour. Leftist ideals with alt-right sensibilities: a recipe for neurosis if ever there was one!

I think it's personal. Something led to DaphneD's unlerenting issue with the authors article. I think the animus goes beyond this particular article.

I think they might be estranged lesbian partners looking to rain on each others parade for reason we will NEVER GET TO THE BOTTOM OF. They both can treat any of us to a steamy threesome make up sex. Thats making that proverbial lemonade if you ask me. Imagine being in between two bad bitches that unequivocally hates each other. DaphneD: Let me suck that dick. MonicaV: he'll no you wont, not before he's been in my ass. I will volunteer my extraordinary bedroom mediating skill any day and any time if those two incredibly amazing sisterwives will ever consider taking me up on this offer.

I think it's personal. Something led to DaphneD's unlerenting issue with the authors article. I think the animus goes beyond this particular article.

I think they might be estranged lesbian partners looking to rain on each others parade for reason we will NEVER GET TO THE BOTTOM OF. They both can treat any of us to a steamy threesome make up sex. Thats making that proverbial lemonade if you ask me. Imagine being in between two bad bitches that unequivocally hates each other. DaphneD: Let me suck that dick. MonicaV: he'll no you wont, not before he's been in my ass. I will volunteer my extraordinary bedroom mediating skill any day and any time if those two incredibly amazing sisterwives will ever consider taking me up on this offer.

Hahahaha. As much as catfights are usually guaranteed to leave me nursing a chubby in my pants, I believe it's the husband who posts as DaphneD. The animus seems to be rooted in his disdain for any exploration of the psychology underlying his enjoyment of white women being ploughed by ten-inch black mambas because it conflicts with his political outlook. This kind of dissonance is sadly all too common.

Maybe i just missed but, but i didnt see any 'white extinction' themes in this article, i saw someone observing how many white women (myself shamefully included to some extent) dehumanize and objectify black men as sexual objects rather than full fledged unique human people. I dont get where the controversy here is coming from, this seems self evidently true and does not seem to comment on racial extermination at all.

Maybe i just missed but, but i didnt see any 'white extinction' themes in this article, i saw someone observing how many white women (myself shamefully included to some extent) dehumanize and objectify black men as sexual objects rather than full fledged unique human people. I dont get where the controversy here is coming from, this seems self evidently true and does not seem to comment on racial extermination at all.
It was inferred in much later statements, it's more annoying really to the people who are provably part of the lifestyle that articles like this lump everyone into this weirdo cuckold fetishplay online even though the couples and women on here with verified accounts and content showing they're part of the lifestyle disagree. These boards are being flooded with self depricating white guys all grasping at the chance to circle jerk each other off to play out their fantasies while effectively dismantling any chance that new couples and females will want to participate in this lifestyle being construed as it is. It is possible to maintain and even encourage healthy sharing and relationships within the hotwife and interracial community, but wedging the ramblings of a few unreliable sources feeds the fantasy better so hey why not just roll with it right

When did i EVER call a female out their name ? You seem like the type to take truth / logic and throw it to the wind . This article is about ppl that gets their jollies off to a group of ppl that they generally don’t respect / care about . You and your twisted logic seem to fit the build . I hope you have honest conversation with any bull you have dealings with , so they can think twice about screwing you with a 10’ foot pole . Good day.

When did i EVER call a female out their name ? You seem like the type to take truth / logic and throw it to the wind . This article is about ppl that gets their jollies off to a group of ppl that they generally don’t respect / care about . You and your twisted logic seem to fit the build . I hope you have honest conversation with any bull you have dealings with , so they can think twice about screwing you with a 10’ foot pole . Good day.
Guessing this is directed at daphneD?

It was inferred in much later statements, it's more annoying really to the people who are provably part of the lifestyle that articles like this lump everyone into this weirdo cuckold fetishplay online even though the couples and women on here with verified accounts and content showing they're part of the lifestyle disagree. These boards are being flooded with self depricating white guys all grasping at the chance to circle jerk each other off to play out their fantasies while effectively dismantling any chance that new couples and females will want to participate in this lifestyle being construed as it is. It is possible to maintain and even encourage healthy sharing and relationships within the hotwife and interracial community, but wedging the ramblings of a few unreliable sources feeds the fantasy better so hey why not just roll with it right

That's exactly my point. In this community, there's a place for hotwives and couples as much as there is for cucks, "weirdos" and those "unverified accounts" bulls like me you speak off. Most of us chose to remain unverified out of principles and that don't make us any less formidable than our verified counterparts. There's no need to paint each other to a corner. In the eyes of a purist, we are all WEIRDOS anyway. Chill out a little, no harm done yet.

Last edited:
That's exactly my point. In this community, there's a place for hotwives and couples as much as there is for cucks, weirdos and the unverified accounts bulls like me. There's no need to paint each other to a corner. In the eyes of a purist, we are all WEIRDOS anyway. Chill out a little, no harm done yet.
There is a place for it, the point your missing is having accounts with no content or links legitimately to the lifestyle throw things out there as fact stirring aggressive behavior towards accounts that do ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE LIFESTYLE will in effect destroy the very fantasy world you're all trying to perpetuate. What are you going to do when no new people want to participate anymore? What's left when there's no content but a bunch of single guys jerking each other off.

There is a place for it, the point your missing is having accounts with no content or links legitimately to the lifestyle throw things out there as fact stirring aggressive behavior towards accounts that do ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE LIFESTYLE will in effect destroy the very fantasy world you're all trying to perpetuate. What are you going to do when no new people want to participate anymore? What's left when there's no content but a bunch of single guys jerking each other off.

So accusing a verified female poster of being a man and misrepresenting both her followers as a circlejerk of white cucks and her content as an advocation of "extermination" isn't stirring aggressive behaviour?

A bunch of single guys jerking each other off under false personas makes up a huge proportion of content on this site. How exactly does the continual haranguing of the OP, one of the few people who posts cerebrally-orientated content, serve to improve these forums?

So accusing a verified female poster of being a man and misrepresenting both her followers as a circlejerk of white cucks and her content as an advocation of "extermination" isn't stirring aggressive behaviour?

A bunch of single guys jerking each other off under false personas makes up a huge proportion of content on this site. How exactly does the continual haranguing of the OP, one of the few people who posts cerebrally-orientated content, serve to improve these forums?
I haven't seen any verification or anything from OP to prove otherwise. What I have seen is a bunch of pseudo intellectual ******* stirring, and racially divisive content being spewed. But that said I do tend to lurk and see what a poster likes and says and comments on before I make a decision based on personal experience, I'd bet money that's a guy running that account, I'd bet money he's a cuckold, I'd bet money these "cereberally stimulating overly wordy" posts are passive aggressive entertainment for this poster. As Frank Dane once said "get all the fools to your side and you can be elected to anything"

You have a very good concern but it's il-addressed.

This site is monitized, it's a business and that's key, with sites alike(adultfriendfinder...but I won't name names), there's an incentive to front a rosier picture to a potential or already paying customer, with fake accounts and bots, the bang hits harder at the bank, I am always amazed by 1400 account that seem to be on line every time I log in, be it 1 am or 3pm, it don't matter...1400 or more but less than half are actual members. This isn't reddit, sorry webmasters, I am simply pointing out the obvious...prove me wrong. (This was my post on different thread...as guilty as monicaV, guilty as charged...just copied and pasted)

Who's pimping who?

I will get laid if I deserve to be. What will be will be. There are tons of unverified bulls here getting about as much ass as the toilet seat. There are also verified paying bulls here dealing with "pussy starvation syndrome" since they got here and will till the end of times regardless of their glorified status.

Have you wondered why there isn't a testimonials thread here? But they have a verification thread. The testimonials is the silver bullet but you can disagree, however, it's a double edged sword. Thats how you know who's fucking and who's simply jerking.

I am a member at several sites. From ok Cupid to adultfinder. I am a coast to coast trucker so I am not too briddled by geography so you bet I am doing the damn thing. I only go all the way if my odds are promising. That is to say, I got to fuck first before marriage. This place is just a playground. No one is actually trying to meet.

A bruthaz sole purpose for being in a site like this is to fuck as many bitches as possible. Why be here at all if the contrary is the case. Bruthaz are always on the ready for a pussy beat down regardless of membership status, chicks are the issue; too much flakes and fakes.

Last edited:
One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

View attachment 2310227

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected. From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had actually increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a 'us' and a 'them'. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: 'come here, white slut' or 'suck my black dick'. The adjetives 'white' and 'black' were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me 'to teach me black respect' and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressor / oppressed dichotomy always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only on my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain loyal to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ are synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647
What happened to your white husband? Did you breakup and divorce or still together? Your story is very touching and kind of very deep. Thank you for sharing.

I haven't seen any verification or anything from OP to prove otherwise. What I have seen is a bunch of pseudo intellectual ******* stirring, and racially divisive content being spewed. But that said I do tend to lurk and see what a poster likes and says and comments on before I make a decision based on personal experience, I'd bet money that's a guy running that account, I'd bet money he's a cuckold, I'd bet money these "cereberally stimulating overly wordy" posts are passive aggressive entertainment for this poster. As Frank Dane once said "get all the fools to your side and you can be elected to anything"

Unless your vision is as poor as your literacy, I think you know fine well that the "real person" tag denotes a successful verification. Until recently the OP also had a larger selection of media content than yourself. For this all to be faked is certainly possible but, on balance of probability, quite unlikely.

But regardless as to whether she-is-really-a-he or not, the point still stands that it's you who is stirring the *******. To pretend otherwise is absurdly dishonest.

On another note...

Anyone have any information on the sexual proclivities of alt-right youtuber Rebecca Hargraves, aka "Blonde in the Belly of the Beast"? I have long suspected that this fine young lady has an appetite for BBC that would make Lauren Southern blush.

hqdefault.jpg

Given her worship of hypermasculinity and self-professed need for a man "who won't tolerate my *******", I dare say white millennial soyboys are most definitely not on her radar during estrus.

My verification pics are in the corresponding section. Intellectualism is not something that can be faked, because any person proves her education, linguistic skills and reasoning ability every time she writes. You are accusing me of being a false profile just because you do not like a text about racist women having sex with black men, although several black men have confirmed that this reality exists. Something funny because your 'hero without cape' of this thread claims to be a couple and has no verification, no pictures, and even no avatar, fitting pretty well in the 'wannabe cuckold with no real experience' type, but it is obvious what are your criteria to consider someone 'real'. You have been manifestly unable to refute a single point of my original message and have only made personal attacks against me. These hysterical overreactions when the most obvious issues are mentioned are the ultimate evidence that those issues are real.

Last edited:
When someone post an BS 'white extermination' article and claims to be an expert, with years of experience, then yes they are going to be examined and challenged. Then to follow her dis-proven 'white' article they post another ' the 'white racist female' using cut and past from other authors as their own is not only plagiarism, but not even their own work. So, If after they claims to be an 'expert and a qualified researcher she posts this utter nonsense as her own, then yes, it will and they be be challenged.

The professionals also stated that the author was male, between 36 38, has serious sexual frustrations and hides behind the persona of another to put across their hidden agenda as fact and as their own work. That, they write in anger and frustration, will point the finger at people calling them such things as retards liars racists. Will seek their band of believers to defend them from the nasty people daring to refute the utter nonsense they write.

So do i see it as an academic journal? No I see it as yet another of there insane anti white thread to cause the differenes people have to surface and divide. As for fap material. That's not not what the author is claiming. Its not how its written.

Quite right. Yet you miss the point.

Any racist post is exactly that racist. No matter how you dress it up. Imagine if a white person had written an Anti wblack extermination thread and this thread. What reactions do you think would occur. So no threads like these are not fap entertainment. They do nothing to help the interracial theme of this site. Quite the opposite.

The 'recognized professionals' were an unknown person without any academic title who insulted me in public using the most degrading epithets, describing me as a mentally ill whore while sending me private messages to ask me about my sexual life with an obvious morbid fascination.

Talking about racism is not being racist, denying the existence of racism uses to be racist. No black person has ever accused me of being racist, only white people have made such claims because they feel uncomfortable when someone mentions the existence of racism. White people in Western societies, who are unlikely to experience disadvantages due to race, can effectively ignore racism to justify the current social order. A colored person can't.

Last edited:
Back