Thoughts about white female racism

AllCoastTRUCKn, post: 2166925, member: 174583"]It is sorta like a fantashia here. It's Freudian and that is one of the core premises of sexual excitement...just do a little reading.

Not really. its gone way beyond a fantasy and Fraud when there's vast amounts of cut and paste claiming they are only right. It becomes border line mentally unstable when they cannot see the difference between fantasy and plain dis-proven nonsense.

Unless you are taking measures synomous to that of the 1930s Nazi Germany,the final solution (which was partly a derivative of the JIM Crow laws and the charlse lynch play book)

To which the author of this thread clearly is insinuating by their debunked ramblings and assertions' I'm smarter than you all so I'm right comments anti white and racist articles.

the premise of white extinction through interracial breeding unequivocally involves the extinction of the cobreeding coefficient AS WELL. While there might be some dominating traits in each race, non of the races being crossed or mixed comes out unadulterated. That is to say that a white extinction is also a black extinction. And vise versa.

To which this very point has been pointed out to the author, who ignores and willfully attempts to label everyone racist who disagree's with them. That very fact goes right over the head of all of the supporters of this nonsense.

Don't be so easily offended when you are being pointed at, cos the pointer May very well be a self deprecating and usually has four other fingers pointing back at them.

Nothing could be more untrue. I'm not offended when someone tries to use debunked and dis-proven propaganda lies and BS.
for me its the lying deceitful way they try to say their view is the only rightful view with the usual sheep all agreeing when they haven't thought it through further than the scrotum level. That and the total destruction of many threads by their hijacking and disruption with their anti white rhetoric.

I've had folks that could well be guys for all I care; pretending to be women messaging me For these type of fantasical interchange. I will be guilty if I said I haven't played along.

So I am to do the same or have done the same???? Sorry I won't be deceitful concerning members here. Its not the way to do it. So sorry I won't stoop to that low a level. You may go about pretending. But I won't.

People living in glass houses do not throw stones. That's all I am saying.

And why exactly would that have any significance in regards to me?...Ahhh the suggestion I'm not who I say I am by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
So many ppl on here talking about what “they” don’t do and sharing their opinions on how POC should feel . If you are not 1) a person of color or 2) willing to take the time to understand things from that point of view stfu. An old saying “ a hit dog will holler “ and this post is howling . The OP sharing her opinion of a pattern of racist thoughts / behavior toward POC, and oddly enough it’s the ones most likely involved trying to debunk it as a “myth “ . It’s not , it happens and most of us experienced . So instead of letting your insecurities overshadow what should be common sense , listen and maybe learn something ? That is all , everyone enjoy the rest of your day.

People living in glass houses do not throw stones. That's all I am saying.
And why exactly would that have any significance in regards to me?...Ahhh the suggestion I'm not who I say I am by any chance?

You make excellent points. However, Its one big glass skyscraper here. This place is one heck of a fantasy land made of glass. While not every one in it is throwing that proverbial stone, it doesn't change the fact that we are all tenants or at the very least guests in this one big blue and grey glass house called blacktowhite. Some at the penthouse with that premium membership, some not so futunate and at peace with sleeping in the hallways and lobby.

Calling someone out for exhibiting beliefs or fetishes that are even remotely in line with the ethos of this glass house community is equivalent to hurling boulders..

Without disrespect and disregard for others, I don't see anything wrong with the author's post. If something else led to your vehement disliking of the post, then share it. As far as I am concerned, and even by the sheer participation on this thread and given the attention it is commanding in a short period thus far, the author effectively had us all engaging at the very least; in an intellectual conversation that still remains the subject of the moment's conversation. I rather be engaged in this type of way than to be fulfilling a pretentious lonely "lady's" keystroke fantasies. Or the ever omnipresent "white ladies show your QOS tattoos!" threads. Of which very few are real or permanent brandings. (Shout out to sexylilbbcwhore, you are the realest)

Futhermore; I think you are no more real than these pair of balls below my waist that I get to twirl when ever I see your lovely avatar. We all get off in different ways. If I can be engaged intellectually, be it by a man or an inanimate for all I care, regardless of the sexual part of that equation, it doesn't mater much to me. It does no good bursting each other's bubbles. Intellectual stimulation has its places for some of us. I am just saying.

Last edited:
]Calling someone out for exhibiting beliefs or fetishes that are even remotely in line with the ethos of this glass house community is equivalent to hurling boulders..

Not true, when their articles have been dis-proven as nonsense and racist. I am not alone in having dis-proven their posts. But if you want to believe in them and their posts then by all means. But don`t expect those of us who actually do the research to change their finding when its backed up by facts to do the same.

Without disrespect and disregard for others, I don't see anything wrong with the author's post. If something else led to your vehement disliking of the post, then share it

Been done. Been posted. debunked it numerous times. The author uses a combination of cut paste and a smattering of their own dubious rantings to try and sound intelligent and knowledgeable. Even after they have been proven wrong or debunked. Hell a lot of their articles have been removed for having a racist content.

had us all engaging at the very least; in an intellectual conversation that still remains the subject of the moment's conversation.

Nothing is further from the truth. People are not engaging in conversation as when ever the author is challenged by proof and counter argument they are labeled `idiots`, `retards` making personal attacks based and their having a lack of an IQ, or not understanding because the author is more intelligent than everyone else therefor they are always right. No, sorry that`s not an intellectual conversation in any world.

If I can be engaged intellectually, be it by a man or an inanimate for all I care, regardless of the sexual part of that equation, it doesn't mater much to me.

And there lies the problem. The author isn`t engaging in anything other than pushing their cut and paste racist error strewn propaganda BS. They only engage in a positive intellectual conversation when you agree with them fully. Its their view or you`re the enemy mentality with them. As has been proven many many times, too which they disappeared for a while when the heat got too high .

[QUOTE="LVBull, post: 2168145, member: 243457" The OP sharing her opinion of a pattern of racist thoughts / behavior toward POC, [/QUOTE]

No she is pushing a anti white racist rhetoric which has no base in fact. A proven fact at that.

and oddly enough it’s the ones most likely involved trying to debunk it as a “myth

No one is saying that their are no racist whites. But the author is continuing their Anti white, racist white genocidal lies and propaganda that has gone way past being a fetish or fantasy. They have had their rambling debunked, proven as false statements so many times that their considered mentally unstable by most.

Now you can say you disagree, but stop trying to lump any one who disagrees with the author or yourself as being the problem or `against you'. Some of us can actually think for ourselves. And will continue to do so.

And there lies the biggest problem. Their so called 'I am more intelligent' there for I am right logic in the nonsense they post. People like 'it', are one of the reasons this site has been near taken over by the 'breed all whites out of existence', the 'Whites have no rights' through its constant portrayal of whites as being racist in their nonsensical cut and paste jobs they are well known for.

All of their so called articles have been debunked by acclaimed and recognised professionals.

Debunked by "recognised professionals"? Quite obviously MonicaV isn't submitting this content for peer review in an academic journal - you do understand that, right? It's fap material written in an academic style, but still clearly fap material.

Imagine a dominatrix was to post an article on a BDSM forum about the need for men to grovellingly prostrate themselves before the alter of female superiority and people started sobbing about sexism and gender politics. This reaction, I'm sure we can all agree, would be quite ridiculous...

Last edited:
“ No she is pushing a anti white racist rhetoric which has no base in fact. A proven fact at that.”

She’s speaking on the view point of the black male being objectified, and fetishized while not being looked at as human . I and other blacks agree with this concept. Are you gonna tell us OUR experience is wrong ? I don’t think that’s how it works, jack ..,

“No one is saying that their are no racist whites. But the author is continuing their Anti white, racist white genocidal lies and propaganda that has gone way past being a fetish or fantasy. They have had their rambling debunked...”

Anti white genocidal lies ? Huh ? Sounds like you’re issues are much deeper than the OP. Please point me to the above reference? Also, you use the term “ debunked” and “factual” but I’m not seeing any references to anything that correlated to either ?

In short, you can’t piss on me and tell me it’s rain just because you say so . And you definitely can’t tell me it’s factual with no effin proof.

One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

View attachment 2310227

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected. From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had actually increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a 'us' and a 'them'. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: 'come here, white slut' or 'suck my black dick'. The adjetives 'white' and 'black' were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me 'to teach me black respect' and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressor / oppressed dichotomy always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only on my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain loyal to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ are synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647

Without a doubt, that Lauren Southern has had sex with a black man. She might deny it herself, but even a right-winger like her can't resist the pull.

I believe she openly indulges in interracial sex and doesn't deny it.

I'd bet every last penny I own that Lauren Southern is getting her pretty white ass smacked and BLACKED right now!!! Young conservative white women are the most ravenous BIG BLACK COCK craving bitches in exsistance!!! I absolutely believe that she openly indulges in interracial sex and doesn't deny it!!! I wish she would talk about that publicly!!! I bet that's why she's not married... she's getting TOO MUCH BBC to settle down!!!

One of the seemingly inexplicable paradoxes of the IR lifestyle is the existence of many white, underlyingly racist women having sex with black men. Progressive media has always encouraged this kind of sex, considered as the way to achieve racial armony. If racism is based on prejudice and derogatory stereotypes that keep individuals segregated, and sex is the most intimate act between individuals, hence interracial sex will destroy racism. However, factual evidence shows that not only in the increasingly multicultural societies racial indetities are not diluting, but also many white women are becoming more conservative, even if they are into an interracial marriage and have mixed children.

“What is wrong with white women?” Moira Donegan asked at the Guardian after November’s midterm elections. “Why do half of them so consistently vote for Republicans, even as the Republican party morphs into a monstrously ugly organization that is increasingly indistinguishable from a hate group?”

View attachment 2310227

Identity politics are based on the idea that some social groups (women, racial minorities) are more vulnerable to forms of oppression by virtue of their identity, and they should struggle all together to gain empowerment and achieve a more equal society. "Progressives sometimes expect white women, as a group, to support the interests of people of color of all genders — after all, women know what discrimination feels like." The identity politics have replaced the Marxist concept of class struggle, but they haven’t worked at it was expected. From the perspective of gender policies and intersectionality, this fact may be hard to understand, since leftist only consider the relations between identities from the dialectics of the oppressor and the oppressed. However, human relationships are far more complex than this simple dichotomy.

"How often do we see white women showing support for black penis but not black lives?" Kyla Jenee Lacey wonders. "When people say they can’t be racist because they have a black baby, I laugh, as if the insertion of black penis into white vagina or white penis into black vagina is some magical act that wipes you clean of all your racism."

When I have self-evaluated about this issue after two years of almost exclusive sex with black men, I have come to the conclusion that my racial consciousness as a white woman had actually increased.

I grew up in a rural region of an almost white country and maybe I met my first black person when I was around 10 years old. Identity is based on the existence of a 'us' and a 'them'. Hence, it is built on antagonism and, therefore, in those circumstances being white was not an identity. It was something neutral. It was ‘normal’.

But I was attracted to the otherness. Blacks have always been some kind of enigma and my first IR experience blew my mind. My black Dom always remarked the racial difference with his comments: 'come here, white slut' or 'suck my black dick'. The adjetives 'white' and 'black' were enough to change the entire formulation of the sexual intercourse: we were not a man and women having sex, I was a white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock. I was submitting on behalf of my race.

I was hooked to this new form of sex. Masculinity and femininity, blackness and whiteness, dominance and submission; identities confronting, creating a scenario based on inequality and hierarchies. With the time, I talked with my Dom, I began to understand what means being a black person in a white society. These conversations made me more racially sensitive. However, this kind of sex reinforced my racial consciousness.

In sexual terms, I'm a bratty submissive. I behave in the limit of disobedience without actually crossing the line for a spanking. Being always in the edge increased sexual tension and provided my former Dom excuses for his 'punishments'. He had strong political views about race, we often disagreed. Many times he spanked me 'to teach me black respect' and I had to apology through oral sex. I have never felt more white than worshiping a black phallus, and with the time I projected this racial consciousness on my political ideas. Whenever a conflict arises between two racial identities, I defend the views and interests of 'my' group if it does not imply a moral transgression.

But nobody has just one identity. Intersectionality is an analytic framework created by the African American feminist Kimberlé Crenshaw, who stated that group identitties do not exist separately from each other but are interwoven together. The experience of being a black woman cannot be understood in terms of being black and of being a woman considered independently. Crenshaw's thesis are consistent when the oppressor / oppressed dichotomy always presents the same sense, in other words, when you are always the opressor or the oppressed.

The cuckold-hotwife-bull triangle implies the existence of an underlying hierarchy related to sexual and racial identities, and patriarchal values about wife's modesty and fidelity. The Bull is clearly at the top playing a dominant role, the cuckold husband is at the bottom, and the hotwife may play as a switch, being dominant with the hubby and submissive with her Bull. This is the reason why for the Bull this situation can be empowering since it subverts the structural domination of the white patriarchy, and destroys one of the barriers erected to keep compartmentalized the two racial groups: the sexual access of the black man to the white womb.

Racism has much to do in these synergies. Stereotypes created to subdue can be a double-edged sword. Black men are stereotypically perceived as sexually agressive and hypermasculine, which may be a disadvantage in social interactions, but also may be advantageous in the sexual sphere. They make a white man acknowledge black males as Alphas and see the cuckold role as his natural place, something that frees his wife from the subordinate position that is traditionally attributed to her.

During the brief period I was a ‘hotwife’ before my divorce, I developed an unusual sadistic behavior with my husband. In my sex with my black lover, I expressed my white identity, in my sex with my white husband, my feminine identity prevailed. In some way, I never felt more feminist and liberated as a woman that when I talked to him about my sex with my black Dom. The paradox was that this ‘liberation’ came from my submission to a black man.

When I analyzed the relationship with my black Dom through the prisms of intersectionality, I discovered I was also playing a switch role with him. All groups possess varying amounts of penalty and privilege in one historically created system. White women are penalized by their gender but privileged by their race. Depending on the context, an individual may be an oppressor, a member of an oppressed group, or simultaneously oppressor and oppressed.

With my black lovers I was developing a behavior traditionally associated with the male gender: I used my white privilege to objectify them, I fetishized their penises, and my interest in them were only sexual. They did the same with me using their male privilege. I also discovered that the attraction that I awakened in some of my young, black lovers wasn't based only on my individual self, but in my group identity (race, age, social class). Something verbalized when they called me ‘milf’, ‘white slut’, 'cheating wife', or even ‘Christian whore’ in case of Muslims.

This mutual fetishization based on identities and privileges is full of paradoxes. Identity is ambiguous because it is in a constant state of negotiation and interpretation: ever changing, always contested, sometimes contradictory, and continuously repositioned by the specificities of place, time, and the identities of “the other”. As any person has different identities based on sex, race, ethnicity, age or social class, depending on which one stands out and how the conflict is formulated, it may acquire one meaning or another. By claiming a particular identity, other self-identifications are overshadowed or suppressed.

Identity is not an essence, but a positioning. Most of Queen of Spades remain loyal to their race, because their white identity is stronger than their female identity and don't see white men as their enemies. Maybe the key question is if 'racial consciousness' and ‘racially unempathetic’ are synonymous with racist. But there is something out of question. If attraction is based on feelings, sex may be the most intimate act between individuals; but if attraction is based on physical and personality attributes linked to identities, “just because you fuck black people doesn’t mean you fuck with black people”.

View attachment 2307647

Is this YOU in the picture?!?!?! WoW!!!

Interesting read, the two biggest take aways for me though was...

1. Submisiveness to BLACK MEN make white women feel more liberated than anything else

2. Whiteness= FEMININITY
Blackness= MASCULINTY

I'd bet every last penny I own that Lauren Southern is getting her pretty white ass smacked and BLACKED right now!!! Young conservative white women are the most ravenous BIG BLACK COCK craving bitches in exsistance!!! I absolutely believe that she openly indulges in interracial sex and doesn't deny it!!! I wish she would talk about that publicly!!! I bet that's why she's not married... she's getting TOO MUCH BBC to settle down!!!

Lauren should just join other hotwives and make "friends" with them already. Become what she is best suited to be! She'd fit right in. She could even get a queen of spades tat on her ankle to show off her one true love...

I think her boyfriend is mixed. By all accounts she has a voracious sexual appetite...

I fucked white men most of my life until 2010 I got tired of white men treating me like ******* I worked and I took care of every white man that I had been with they worked when they got one me then they stopped working I've had them too fuck around on me beat me ******* me try to strangle me and I had one white man who threatened to ******* me if I ever tried to leave him he used to tell people that I was his little black and I am a good person I've never been in trouble in my life I've never done ******* I work all my life so 2010 I started fucking black men I have never had any black men to treat me like ******* they was always very polite and respectful that's why I fuck black men and they love to CUM in my pussy and in my ass it feels so amazing and I am not alone my brother loves to suck black cock and swallow black guys come ,I am a slave whore for black men..
Cant wait till your new videos get uploaded

I fucked white men most of my life until 2010 I got tired of white men treating me like ******* I worked and I took care of every white man that I had been with they worked when they got one me then they stopped working I've had them too fuck around on me beat me ******* me try to strangle me and I had one white man who threatened to ******* me if I ever tried to leave him he used to tell people that I was his little black and I am a good person I've never been in trouble in my life I've never done ******* I work all my life so 2010 I started fucking black men I have never had any black men to treat me like ******* they was always very polite and respectful that's why I fuck black men and they love to CUM in my pussy and in my ass it feels so amazing and I am not alone my brother loves to suck black cock and swallow black guys come ,I am a slave whore for black men..

I'm glad you have seen the truth, and very happy to hear that your little lilly white brother also likes to suck BLACK COCK, he should get hid lilly white ass BLACKED RAW too!!! Wonderful Post!!!! Thank you!!!!

To be honest, lauren southern is one of the "good" girls (and I mean that statement in the least figurative sense). This world would be a better place if there were more of her. I rather have a white chick espouse the most unrelenting racist and bigoted things, but yet out of her own will, drown in gallons of people of colours' semen. And brave enough to share it on social media.

I think she deserves some kinda recognition for that.

The ones that keep me up at night are sistas that seem to think that by being with a white guy, they are inherently exocised of the black stigma. Black chicks that don't even have black friends let alone dare near a brutha or poke him with a ten foot pole. That's the ones I am worried about.

Chicks like Amy Holmes and Trump's former girlfriend Kara Young jumps to mind. Tyra banks. Even the "black" resident of Buckingham Palace. Anyone can disagree but I did not see the British monarchy issue a decree to celebrate kwanza this past holiday. Black history month is around the corner....there will be hung, a portrait of Martin Luther King next to that of King George this year. Thats a prophecy but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
To be honest, lauren southern is one of the "good" girls (and I mean that statement in the least figurative sense). This world would be a better place if there were more of her. I rather have a white chick espouse the most unrelenting racist and bigoted things, but yet out of her own will, drown in gallons of people of colours' semen. And brave enough to share it on social media.

I think she deserves some kinda recognition for that.

The ones that keep me up at night are sistas that seem to think that by being with a white guy, they are inherently exocised of the black stigma. Black chicks that don't even have black friends let alone dare near a brutha or poke him with a ten foot pole. That's the ones I am worried about.

Chicks like Amy Holmes and Trump's former girlfriend Kara Young jumps to mind. Tyra banks. Even the "black" resident of Buckingham Palace. Anyone can disagree but I did not see the British monarchy issue a decree to celebrate kwanza this past holiday. Black history month is around the corner....there will be hung, a portrait of Martin Luther King next to that of King George this year. Thats a prophecy but I won't hold my breath.

What in the backwards thinking fuck ?!

“ No she is pushing a anti white racist rhetoric which has no base in fact. A proven fact at that.”

She’s speaking on the view point of the black male being objectified, and fetishized while not being looked at as human . I and other blacks agree with this concept. Are you gonna tell us OUR experience is wrong ? I don’t think that’s how it works, jack ..,

No she is infering that, (after their All white must be externinated BS thread) that once again 'whites are racist . Add in her cut and paste BS ( which has been debunked) and what you have is a persons sick attempt at 'white shaming' and including any white female. Also you are easily triggered it seems. The issue is not whether there are no racists or whether the concept is wrong. The problem is if someone had written this about people of colour they would have been branded a 'RACIST@. And just because you in the minority agree with what was written, some of us can actually think.

Also you seem to be ok calling white females bitch slut whore, and downgrading them to nothing less than a piece of meat when talking to them. Hypocrite much?

Anti white genocidal lies ? Huh ? Sounds like you’re issues are much deeper than the OP. Please point me to the above reference? Also, you use the term “ debunked” and “factual” but I’m not seeing any references to anything that correlated to either ?

I guess you don't know to research, do a on site search. Do you need a hand to walk across the street, going to the toilet?? To date the author has many articles deleted, claims they were moved, yet their BS Anti white genocidal thread still is there. Just go look. its that simple. As for your OP comment.

Please seems your triggered for others having an opinion. You see, while you claim to have experienced this first hand you think you're the only one to have had this done.YOUR NOT!

]In short, you can’t piss on me and tell me it’s rain just because you say so . And you definitely can’t tell me it’s factual with no effin proof.[/QUOTE

That last comment from says everything about you. You see I don't just say so I post proof and back it up and have done. Where as your just flapping your virginal flaps for the sake of an argument...

We're done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back