Thoughts about white female racism

No, it's descriptive. When have I categorized this guy "as a member of an enemy group”? His message is bullshit.
You may disagree with what he feels is being said towards him, but becoming combative and using specifically damaging and offensive terminology to anyone with a special needs family member will not prove your point to him

Hijacking forum violation and resulted in member's temporary suspension of account for multiple violations on site.
No, it's descriptive. When have I categorized this guy "as a member of an enemy group”? His message is bullshit.
Two women getting into a hen fight. Women in here are the rulers, the queens that make all the decisions. But then the women must also be gutsy.

You may disagree with what he feels is being said towards him, but becoming combative and using specifically damaging and offensive terminology to anyone with a special needs family member will not prove your point to him

So you are more worried about retards than about this person. These sudden politically correct concerns in a forum in which I have been called 'bitch', 'slut' and 'whore' hundreds of times is a clear indicator that the conversation is over.

So you are more worried about retards than about this person. These sudden politically correct concerns in a forum in which I have been called 'bitch', 'slut' and 'whore' hundreds of times is a clear indicator that the conversation is over.
I like you Monica, your direct and honest, a true lioness. I see a lot of potential in you.

I never referred to you as such, I have done nothing but speak to you with respect and ask politely to refrain from using that terminology sir.

I say we elect MONICA to our "thoughts about white female racism" discusion group QUEEN.

If you are part of the loony left you will see racism everywhere anyway, and no one will take your seriously. ;)
But yes, we fetishize black men for their skin color and their big dicks. Grow up and deal with it or gtfo. No one cares if you feel offended.
Don't feel too bad, gaslighting and condescension is how he responds to anyone that disagrees

Of everything you said (and you said a Lot) this is the most PROFOUND statement. And, it sounds a lot like what I been saying for the past 4 years of my being on this website.
Everybody wanna be blacked but nobody wants to BE Black.

You didn't need to quote the word 'loyal'; it is categorically correct as LOYAL.
I pay attention to everything going on here... These wannabe QoS claiming "Black only, except..." is nonsense :rolleyes:. I never heard such ridiculous ******* in my life.
Only because there are women who TRULY actually date/marry Black Men and raise mixed babies (including most famously Ellen Pompeo and Heidi Klum.) so who are the TRUE Queens?? Please make yourself known.
All the fakes clinging to white privilege, because that's your safe option, smdh...

In the hood we call it 'Faking the Funk'.
"There isn't a single white man in America that would trade places with me, and I'm rich" - Chris Rock

I fucked white men most of my life until 2010 I got tired of white men treating me like ******* I worked and I took care of every white man that I had been with they worked when they got one me then they stopped working I've had them too fuck around on me beat me ******* me try to strangle me and I had one white man who threatened to ******* me if I ever tried to leave him he used to tell people that I was his little black and I am a good person I've never been in trouble in my life I've never done ******* I work all my life so 2010 I started fucking black men I have never had any black men to treat me like ******* they was always very polite and respectful that's why I fuck black men and they love to CUM in my pussy and in my ass it feels so amazing and I am not alone my brother loves to suck black cock and swallow black guys come ,I am a slave whore for black men..
What, you think there aren't plenty iof black men who wouldnt treat you like those white men did??? oh
I see, we are all the same, got it.
smdh:rolleyes:

There are many people on this site, (white men/women) who think that just because they meet some black man in a hotel room and have sex with them, that they aren't racist... whether its 1 or 100 black penises you've sucked and fucked behind closed doors, what comes out your mouth when there is nothing but your white neighbors around. Bet "you" aren't going out to dinner in a nice restaurant with him, or doing something "social" to get to know him as a man/human being.
What do you think is being said by some, during the playing of the Nat'l Anthem of an NFL game, and Black men taking a stand for those they feel are unheard and ignored by society (their brothers, sisters, cousins), take a knee?
Then those who get immediately defensive over her essay, very well thought out and written, I say -as Shakespeare once famously said- "Me thinks thou doth protest too much". Not sure what it means?? The guilty, deny the loudest.
Sex and racism are NOT mutually exclusive. I know of black males who only have sex with white girls/women to degrade them and feel better about themselves, and wouldnt do ******* for that woman on the street unless they got pussy for it. This then extends to this LS where most (or many) white women/men expect black males to be "rough" "talk dirty" etc./act like a ghetto "brutha"... BUT if you are a black male who is articulate and NOT like that, you pass him over. Seen it more times than I can count, and not just to me.
Bottom line, there is much truth in what she pointed out, even if it isn't "absolute" truth.

Last edited:
If you are part of the loony left you will see racism everywhere anyway, and no one will take your seriously. ;)
But yes, we fetishize black men for their skin color and their big dicks. Grow up and deal with it or gtfo. No one cares if you feel offended.
Thanks for helping me spot the opposition. I hope every bull the comes in contact with you knows your stance as well . ✌

Last edited:
Please refrain from the terminology "retard" it's offensive
In all these years I've NEVER heard this Monica V person use such a derogatory term. As foulmouthed as I am, even I wouldn't go that low.
If I didn't know any better, I think her account got 'hijacked' by someone else.

Or, maybe her true persona came out to play.

Something is amiss here...

Hey... Sometimes someone can say something so idiotic as to make the most calm person say something they wouldnt normally... been there LOL
Monica's whole Vibe has been off lately. Her vocabulary has changed up. her word choice is totally different. Maybe hanging out with black guys has rubbed off on her LOL

half the stuff I'm reading doesn't even sound like the same person

What about an asian person fetishizing a black person? Is this also racism? Or is it even more racist to hinder people of different ethnic backgrounds from lusting on each another?

If don't see necessarily racism as a motive if a couple doesn't greet a person they had sex with on the street. This can happen any dude as couples may be afraid that a conersation could get sexual in a public place.

I'm not an expert in American politics and culture, but I have the impression that this discussion here is is more about conflicting visions on how to interact with people of other ethnic backgrounds than genuine racism:

There are people who see achievements based on priciples while others see "brands" in order to categorize people acvording to their wishes.

In my opinion there is too much drama in this discussion. As long as everyone is here on this site based on their own free will and people treat each other with a minimum amount of respect, I don't see major arguments for devisive talk. Live and let live.

Hey... Sometimes someone can say something so idiotic as to make the most calm person say something they wouldnt normally... been there LOL

As I was called a "retard" I calmly ask you to explain me what exactly was so "idiotic" that this kind of language seems to be justified?

Thank you in advance for your explaination.

Back