Thoughts about white female racism

One of my black lovers was involved in similar situations with a white couple, but they didn't say ‘hello’ to him when they met on the street. Maybe you don't want to overthink about why in this lifestyle some situations are common, but others have different views. People who don't overthink about racism usually don't suffer it.

Last edited:
One of my black lovers was involved in similar situations with a white couple, but they didn't say ‘hello’ to him when they met on the street. Maybe you don't want to overthink about why in this lifestyle some situations are common, but others have different views. People who don't overthink about racism is because they don't suffer it.
i guess i dont overthink cause i am a bit too simple

u must not so... we r being serious and intellectual..frivolity for its own sake will not be tolerated

This is a list of your last comments in B2W outside this thread:

"beautiful ass"
"great avatar"
"wtf who is tapping that"
"probably still a racist..now she can have her cake and eat it"
"wow stunning"
"happy mempries"
"thats more like it...normal girl..wouldnt give a ******* how nasty it got"

Etc, etc, etc.

Their intellectual level is very difficult to overcome. But I'm sure that nobody will miss them if you don't write anything more.

This is a list of your last comments in B2W outside this thread:

"beautiful ass"
"great avatar"
"wtf who is tapping that"
"probably still a racist..now she can have her cake and eat it"
"wow stunning"
"happy mempries"
"thats more like it...normal girl..wouldnt give a ******* how nasty it got"

Etc, etc, etc.

Their intellectual level is very difficult to overcome. But I'm sure that nobody will miss them if you don't write anything more.
i am sure you can manage it if u try hard enough...I didnt realize that this room was a place for intellectual discussion. But i see you have a need to be taken seriously...

This section of the forum is about 'Interviews and Articles'. If you don't like serious conversations, you can move out.

I talked about the paradox of racist white women having sex with black men. I didn't mention the white heterosexual cis-man and I don't care a ******* about what the white heterosexual cis-man has to say about my sexual preferences. This is about white girls and black dudes fucking, but white heterosexual cis-man always considers himself as the centre of the universe.
You are right. I know about this one girl who was always very racist, then a couple months later, she got pregnant with a black man. Very paradox.

This section of the forum is about 'Interviews and Articles'. If you don't like serious conversations, you can move out.

Monica,

A serious conversation requires a certain level of empathy and the willingness to at least try to understand the other person. When a conversation is occurring online, it is even more important to read precisely and give the benefit of the doubt also to people who you disagree as even language itself is not always perfect.

Sadly you seem to have the tendency to rather categorize individual people alongside arbitrary group-based characteristics (more accurately: on preconceptions about their "identity") rather than trying to understand what they want to say to you. Listening to someone doesn’t necessarily mean that you are agreeing. But is the minimum level of civility required for a production conversation.

If a productive conversation is not welcome, then everyone would be better off when the terms of this kind of conversation are made clear from the very beginning: a monologue where comments are only allowed if they support your opinion.

Monica,

A serious conversation requires a certain level of empathy and the willingness to at least try to understand the other person. When a conversation is occurring online, it is even more important to read precisely and give the benefit of the doubt also to people who you disagree as even language itself is not always perfect.

Sadly you seem to have the tendency to rather categorize individual people alongside arbitrary group-based characteristics (more accurately: on preconceptions about their "identity") rather than trying to understand what they want to say to you. Listening to someone doesn’t necessarily mean that you are agreeing. But is the minimum level of civility required for a production conversation.

If a productive conversation is not welcome, then everyone would be better off when the terms of this kind of conversation are made clear from the very beginning: a monologue where comments are only allowed if they support your opinion.

A serious conversation is based in the dialectical method: the alternance of propositions (thesis) and counter-propositions (antithesis) until the outcome is a synthesis. And this is impossible if a person doesn't understand, or doesn't want to understand, the thesis of a simple text.

In my messages I have literally said that "identity politics have fueled racial consciousness instead of helping the mutual understanding between races". I have literally said that "people tend to have essentialist views that explain social reality over the basis of some kind of national/ethnic/racial character; these generalizations based on our own experience fuel the creation and pervivence of stereotypes". And I have literally said "I don't think a Caucasian street sweeper with a shitty salary has any privilege over me just because he has a dick".

It's written above. So there is no posibility of any alternance of arguments and counter-arguments if you pretend that I have said things that I have not said.

A serious conversation is based in the dialectical method: the alternance of propositions (thesis) and counter-propositions (antithesis) until the outcome is a synthesis. And this is impossible if a person doesn't understand, or doesn't want to understand, the thesis of a simple text.

In my messages I have literally said that "identity politics have fueled racial consciousness instead of helping the mutual understanding between races". I have literally said that "people tend to have essentialist views that explain social reality over the basis of some kind of national/ethnic/racial character; these generalizations based on our own experience fuel the creation and pervivence of stereotypes". And I have literally said "I don't think a Caucasian street sweeper with a shitty salary has any privilege over me just because he has a dick".

It's written above. So there is no posibility of any alternance of arguments and counter-arguments if you pretend that I have said things that I have not said.

The basic translation is, they believe a good debate is about facts presented and reaching a compromise. It's just a long walk for a small ******* of water

If person A argues that 2 + 2 = 5 and person B says that 2 + 2 = 4, I am seriously doubting that the right answer is 2 + 2 = 4.5
That much about Hegel's dialectics.

Here is my original quote:

“It’s really hard to tell whether these people anonymously pushing for identity politics are pseudo-intellectuals holding a useless humanities degree or if they are from the “alt-right” trying to stir up mutual hatred between individuals of different ethnic backgrounds and sexes.

Both groups (meaning: pseudo-intellectuals and “alt-righters”) may appear very different at a first look, but ironically they have more commonalities than differences in their views.

Their basic assumptions are fixed on presumed generalized characteristics of groups instead of individual merits. Unsurprisingly their politics is based on power-relations of groups and ******* instead of individual achievements, responsibilities and agreements on a mutual basis.

Identity politics fucks up everything for (almost) everyone. So please don’t allow this great community to be fucked up as well.

Thank you.“

It only took these few lines in order to be categorized as a member of an “enemy group” by you although there is no reference to you. Furthermore, if you are also seeing the divisive nature of identity politics, why do you have a problem with the above statement?

Or is it possible that you don’t understand, or don’t want to understand the thesis of this simple text?

Dear Monica, I am not seeing anyone as an enemy and this applies to you as well, although our conversation so far could have been nicer. However, if you want to fight certain negative principles (sterotyping based on race or gender, lack of empathy, etc.) it would help if you are not applying these principles on your own. Fighting fire with fire usually doesn’t work.

If person A argues that 2 + 2 = 5 and person B says that 2 + 2 = 4, I am seriously doubting that the right answer is 2 + 2 = 4.5
That much about Hegel's dialectics.

Here is my original quote:

“It’s really hard to tell whether these people anonymously pushing for identity politics are pseudo-intellectuals holding a useless humanities degree or if they are from the “alt-right” trying to stir up mutual hatred between individuals of different ethnic backgrounds and sexes.

Both groups (meaning: pseudo-intellectuals and “alt-righters”) may appear very different at a first look, but ironically they have more commonalities than differences in their views.

Their basic assumptions are fixed on presumed generalized characteristics of groups instead of individual merits. Unsurprisingly their politics is based on power-relations of groups and ******* instead of individual achievements, responsibilities and agreements on a mutual basis.

Identity politics fucks up everything for (almost) everyone. So please don’t allow this great community to be fucked up as well.

Thank you.“

It only took these few lines in order to be categorized as a member of an “enemy group” by you although there is no reference to you. Furthermore, if you are also seeing the divisive nature of identity politics, why do you have a problem with the above statement?

Or is it possible that you don’t understand, or don’t want to understand the thesis of this simple text?

Dear Monica, I am not seeing anyone as an enemy and this applies to you as well, although our conversation so far could have been nicer. However, if you want to fight certain negative principles (sterotyping based on race or gender, lack of empathy, etc.) it would help if you are not applying these principles on your own. Fighting fire with fire usually doesn’t work.

There is not an explicit reference to me, but you talked about pseudo-intellectuals quoting me, when I discussed with other person who blame me for politizing sex, into a thread created by me in which I write about the identity policies you highlight.

I don't know if you are a cynical liar or a simple retard. Because it is necessary to be stupid and unempathetic beyond description to don't realize that I would feel alluded. Nothing strange considering your deep understanding of Hegel's dialectics.

Last edited:
There is no an explicit reference to me, but you talked about pseudo-intellectuals quoting me, when I discussed with other person who blame me for politizing sex, into a thread created by me in which I write about the identity policies you highlight.

I don't know if you are a cynical liar or a simple retard. Because it is necessary to be stupid and unempathetic beyond description to don't realize that I would feel alluded.
Please refrain from the terminology "retard" it's offensive

Please refrain from the terminology "retard" it's offensive

No, it's descriptive. When have I categorized this guy "as a member of an enemy group”? His message is bullshit. He's still accusing me of using the identity policies against him, when I have proven with quotations that I actually criticize them.

Last edited:
Back