This may not be a popular thread.

Yup we are the same. Hubby is 7/8, I want bigger and thicker! Deffo no smaller, what’s the point!!

Another thing I hate seeing is when a wife is dressed up all pretty and slutty and she unzips stud's pants and he's wearing cheap department store brand underwear. Don't know why, but it turns me off for some reason. I've see a few pics like this on here.

Another thing I hate seeing is when a wife is dressed up all pretty and slutty and she unzips stud's pants and he's wearing cheap department store brand underwear. Don't know why, but it turns me off for some reason. I've see a few pics like this on here.
Ahahahaha never thought about it but shabby drawers, yeah.

Amen, brother. Some of our brothers have low self-esteem, they only think their dick is the only thing they have to offer the world. I mean, come on this is 2019, we are far better than this.
To blind to to see that. Letting other races define. Who we are. Always seeking approval. I wish we put that energy back into our own communities. And treat our mothers, *******'s, wives etc.. Better! Don't lower or degrade yourself. For someone who only wants to see you behind closed doors.

This is all fantasy play turned into reality. Couples especially are taking a much higher risk than the single males are when participating in this lifestyle. Of course they likely require certain size requirements when playing - that's part of the fetish and fantasy. No need for any guys to get offended, you either have the size they are looking for, or you don't. Some truly big men might get turned down.

To blind to to see that. Letting other races define. Who we are. Always seeking approval. I wish we put that energy back into our own communities. And treat our mothers, *******'s, wives etc.. Better! Don't lower or degrade yourself. For someone who only wants to see you behind closed doors.
So true.

This is all fantasy play turned into reality. Couples especially are taking a much higher risk than the single males are when participating in this lifestyle. Of course they likely require certain size requirements when playing - that's part of the fetish and fantasy. No need for any guys to get offended, you either have the size they are looking for, or you don't. Some truly big men might get turned down.
I'm not offended. Just stating the facts.

I honestly prefer black brothers to just find a white woman willing to cheat on her husband or boyfriend , cut them out unless they cool with your existence nit just your penis.

Because unless I'm cool acquaintance or friends with the white guy or couple , I prefer to fuck a white woman in privacy .

Most white men not all kinda ruin the lifestyle with there weird demands and controlling behavior .

I'm not your BUCK or farm ******* to use to please your wife, my second kink is beating the ******* out of disrespectful white dudes LOL!
I'm pretty good at it since I been whooping there asses since kindergarten .

Plus this OP sounds like a white man , if she is a woman that's sad she has such a "Miss Ann " plantation wife personality.
Even if I had a huge mandingo dick, my pride as a black man would'nt give her the time of day

Last I checked the site is said to be interracial kink community .
Didn't say bbc only.

Speaking for myself, I get turned on by the color contrast, I am not packing a ten to twelve but it's thick black and have been asked to return. So to each its own, just have fun searching for happiness. Isn't that what's life about.

Well life is about a lot of things but one thing is about is experience .
I just want my brothers to not he dehumanized , I can't stand witnessing that *******.

Nothing will ever change. Rather dunking a ball. Scoring touchdowns.... Or dancing on stage. Even fucking somebody's wife. You will still be entertainment. Rome has never left.

But.

Does it bother anyone else when pictures and videos are posted stating for instance, “sucking a bbc” and the penis that is being sucked is smaller than my bfs small white penis?

Bothers me. Anyone else? Just say sucking a black cock... a skinny small 5 inch black cock isn’t a bbc....just disrespectful in a way to bbc.
Yes I noticed that lol

Back