This may not be a popular thread.

Because they see us as nothing except for our cocks. That's why they turn towards us for satisfaction because husband can't do jack *******.
Because many only see us as sex-shooters & this is much of the reason why I'm nobody's "Bull" that needs a white man to implement when, how & where I fuck a white woman. That's why I fuck married women without their husbands knowledge of it. It's a rush & conquest that is unmatched!

Everybody has a subjective opinion on what a BBC is. Do you think a black man with a 5" long and 7" inch wide dick is a BBC (even if he's wearing a cock ring)? For some people, the answer is yes.

I don't get mad about this stuff. Everybody has their preferences, and the market is way too plentiful to complain about being rejected due to size.
I'm curious. If your husband cock was good enough to marry.... Why would look down on somebody else. Just doesn't make sense.

Not judging anyone. What is small to me could be huge to others of course. But, small is small. Don't call a little black penis a BBC. It is disrespectful ;).

Let's try not to act like blacktowhite.net is not a site for kinky fetish wants with black men with big cocks. I mean, this is the site. There are also sites for black women who love big white cock..Not degrading anyone. Just something I noticed recently.

I am a good example of BBC and it pisses me off when they post lies. I think they should have there own lil black dick catigory. Me and them are deff not the same. It's disrespectful to me and my dick.

Remember, bro. Some couples think even you aren't big enough to play. That's why I asked them what does a BBC mean to them and they didn't give a number in terms of length and girth.

Not judging anyone. What is small to me could be huge to others of course. But, small is small. Don't call a little black penis a BBC. It is dispectful ;).

Let's try not to act like blacktowhite.net is not a site for kinky fetish wants with black men with big cocks. I mean, this is the site. There are also sites for black women who love big white cock..Not degrading anyone. Just something I noticed recently.

Can you give a physical representation on what is the minimum size you'll play? There's penis size configurators out there lol

I'm not even talking about the small ones. Because I don't see many dudes here running around with small dicks calling themselves BBC (that are verified).

No, miscategorized pictures aren't a bother. Just keep on scrolling.

What bothers us is when we spend time and effort getting acquainted with someone, we begin establishing chemistry, and we find out they lied about the size of their non-massive member.

Not everyone is 8"+. We realize that. It's okay, too. What's not okay is sending out pics that misrepresent what you're bringing to the table.

What bothers us is when we spend time and effort getting acquainted with someone, we begin establishing chemistry, and we find out they lied about the size of their non-massive member.

Not everyone is 8"+. We realize that. It's okay, too. What's not okay is sending out pics that misrepresent what you're bringing to the table.

Thanks for providing a number. OP didn't bother doing so. That's all I'm asking lol

Because they see us as nothing except for our cocks. That's why they turn towards us for satisfaction because husband can't do jack *******.

Not true. I mean you do know that this is a site for white women / couples who are kinky and like black men with BBC's? There are also sites where black women/couples look for white men with big dicks.

Sorry, even if a black man has the nicest cock and thickest I've ever seen, I still have to meet him and chill and like him and his personality before fucking. So the person does matter. But again, you do know what this site is for when you signed up, right? :)

Now that is a valid point about everyone here with fake pics.

I've been concerned about this in the past. I actually did a post some weeks ago asking if some brothers felt used sometimes, but it got no response.

We always met our friend B in a social setting and chatted and got to know each other before anything happened. My wife really didn't care how big his dick was, she really LIKED him, as did I. Of course, there was no "bull", "cuck" or any of that stuff either, just a white wife that wanted it, a black guy that wanted it, and a husband that wanted to see it. simple. Always when we met up after that, maybe 4 times a year for about 4 years, we ALWAYS took about an hour to grab a bite, a ******* or two, and catch up with families and careers. Then of course, they had sex, but it didn't feel cheap. In our opinion, and this is just ours alone, this is why a hit and run doesn't work for us. If there is a friendship, coupled with a desire on their part, everything is SO much better, and no one, him or her, feels like a piece of meat.

again, not trying to impose our will on anyone, just our experience.

Not true. I mean you do know that this is a site for white women / couples who are kinky and like black men with BBC's? There are also sites where black women/couples look for white men with big dicks.

Sorry, even if a black man has the nicest cock and thickest I've ever seen, I still have to meet him and chill and like him and his personality before fucking. So the person does matter. But again, you do know what this site is for when you signed up, right? :)

But that wasn't your OP though. All you mentioned was cock size. We wouldn't be discussing this if you said "A BBC is 10+ length and 5+ girth." That's it.

There's couples who only play with the biggest BBC they can find. That's fine.

Yes, I know what this site is intended.

Back