This may not be a popular thread.

bbccouplenyc15

From
NY, US
But.

Does it bother anyone else when pictures and videos are posted stating for instance, “sucking a bbc” and the penis that is being sucked is smaller than my bfs small white penis?

Bothers me. Anyone else? Just say sucking a black cock... a skinny small 5 inch black cock isn’t a bbc....just disrespectful in a way to bbc.

Everybody has a subjective opinion on what a BBC is. Do you think a black man with a 5" long and 7" inch wide dick is a BBC (even if he's wearing a cock ring)? For some people, the answer is yes.

I don't get mad about this stuff. Everybody has their preferences, and the market is way too plentiful to complain about being rejected due to size.

But.

Does it bother anyone else when pictures and videos are posted stating for instance, “sucking a bbc” and the penis that is being sucked is smaller than my bfs small white penis?

Bothers me. Anyone else? Just say sucking a black cock... a skinny small 5 inch black cock isn’t a bbc....just disrespectful in a way to bbc.
LOL! I loved reading your post. Hilarious. I can see the let down if you expect something big and it's run of the mill.

And that was exactly. My point. A very messed up mentality. Why would even bother with a person with this type of thinking.

You see, when you're in this lifestyle, expect these some couples to dehumanize you, man. I'm not an emotional person, so I don't give a fuck.

The husband may take the wife home AFTER I fuck her, but guess what? She'll he leaving with my seed in her.

Last edited:
Back