This lifestyle factor into where you choose to live?

We currently live in the burbs of the Portland area where selection of fine black men into the lifestyle is limited and competitive(0.8% African American per census). We're moving to Cincinnati later this year and potential for interracial fun played a big part of why we chose it.

We lived on the outskirts of Wolverhampton when we met many years ago,,,,,i caught her cheating and we found she was pregnant also and i was def not the *******,,,,,,,,,,,we split up and it caused a huge rift with my family who never liked her and thought she was a slut anyway as everone seemed to know she was fucking around before i did inc my family,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we split up she moved in with one of her lovers and its long story but we got back together 12 months later , much to everyones disgust and displeasure in that i even contemplated having her back,,,,,,,,,with an interacial baby we moved away and into Wolverhampton which is multiracial and and with a coloured baby in a family was more prevelent
she we found out was pregnant again just after we moved,,,,,,,,,,despite everything we stayed together (just) as she was now with two ******* none of which was mine,,,,,,,,,,it was partly the fact i was turned on by her cheating and missed the sex was why we got back together and even though i didnt at the time know what a cuckold was,,,,,,,i was without doubt so turned on her fucking black men,,,,,,,, we may have not realised it at the time we moved it certainly ended up we were now surrounded with all the black dick she or i could wish for,,,,,,,,,,that was 35 years ago and her love for black dick is still the same and now it was the best thing we could have done was moving here

Have some family in the region and used to live nearby too so not the only reason. But Ohio has tons of swingers clubs, including those with dedicated interracial nights.

Have some family in the region and used to live nearby too so not the only reason. But Ohio has tons of swingers clubs, including those with dedicated interracial nights.
Really?! Which part of Ohio? I live in Cleveland and I would never imagine that sort of movement is here... I mean, I had a hunch my boss and his wife was on it.. One time they were a little tipsy and she kissed the top of my bald head (my skull).. I've learned a lot from this forum in my several hours of being here.. locking for spade tats for the rest of the day.. lol

Really?! Which part of Ohio? I live in Cleveland and I would never imagine that sort of movement is here... I mean, I had a hunch my boss and his wife was on it.. One time they were a little tipsy and she kissed the top of my bald head (my skull).. I've learned a lot from this forum in my several hours of being here.. locking for spade tats for the rest of the day.. lol
Have been to clubs in Cincinnati/Dayton and Columbus. Don't know about Cleveland.

There's a big interracial party group in Cincinnati called Nasty in the Nati.

Back