The word out on the street says there are way more BI black men than straight ones. WTF!!!!

some black men are not bisexual but like or don't mind if the man of the couple sucks his cock or goes a little further but he himself doesn't do those things. because he has no attraction for the man at all, but because the couple or because he likes to dominate both the woman and the man. such men are also called heteroflexible because they have a relationship with a woman and do everything and get horny from a woman, only have the kinky side or kick to dominate the couple's man and after sex or play their just (hetereo) it has nothing to do with them not daring to come out but they just don't have needs plus they are not accepted in the black community and everyone knows how black men are let me say straight men are if their two men see something to do. let alone in the swingers world then those men do not meet their needs. what i'm saying is that everyone should come out for who they are
What does the community have to do with sex? That's just scapegoating. 98 percent of black men would engage if not being caught. Come on man! If you are in the room with two males and a woman, you have tendencies.

What does the community have to do with sex? That's just scapegoating. 98 percent of black men would engage if not being caught. Come on man! If you are in the room with two males and a woman, you have tendencies.
Yes sir. And that's the side which they cannot be honest with themselves. See they have been indoctrinated into life-style which leads to men being bi or just straight gay. You set the rules. Any real doesn't want to be touched or watched by another man. That goes with being 100% straight. Telling couples about line crossing. But you have must black men selling out just to get the all treasured white ass

is not looking for a way out but a lot of black men don't put on their profile that they are bisexual or heteroflexible because that is still not really tolerated in the black community i live in the Netherlands and you will think it's free and open but believe me it's not and i am 12 years into the lifestyle and i know many black men and couples who have told me their stories. let me say it is tolerated but never accepted. when you have sex with a woman double penetration you also touch a cock of the man. If I'm in a room with 2 women and 1 man I choose those women 💯 percent. you have those men think fuck it let the other man join in too. Go with the flow but stick to the boundaries you have set for yourself

O yeah one thing look how guy’s reacting on this subject, if they react like this how do a black bi or hetereoflexible guy would come out and be free if he’s own folks don’t respect he’s choose or kinky

I would like to preference this with I don't give 2 F%#ks if you're BI or straight. I am a straight guy that love pussy.
My question is if you're bi why are your pretending to be straight? The reason why I bring this up is because I made contact with a couple on this site and they automatically assume that I was bi. I asked them was there anything in my message made them think that I was bisexual. The female part of a couple said most black guys say that they're straight, but they are actually Bi and I was like WOW, WOW, WOW.

Thoughts????
Used to live in ft lauderdale I've witnessed quite a few gay black men even came on to me,truth is tho most black men are gonna be straight, prison being the exception

I would like to preference this with I don't give 2 F%#ks if you're BI or straight. I am a straight guy that love pussy.
My question is if you're bi why are your pretending to be straight? The reason why I bring this up is because I made contact with a couple on this site and they automatically assume that I was bi. I asked them was there anything in my message made them think that I was bisexual. The female part of a couple said most black guys say that they're straight, but they are actually Bi and I was like WOW, WOW, WOW.

Thoughts????
Many are still apprehensive to be completely honest about their sexuality. Stigma and shame...Could be that woman/couple prefer that type of Black man to play with. They were maybe hoping you were "flexible." What were their feelings about the Bi men ? If they liked that...Could be the motivation for their assumptions.

Back