A shout out for any Bi BBCs out there or straight ones that like to use a willing Cuck now and the. Where are you and what do you like doing to them?

Who want to own my 26 yo Algerian wife and live with us ?
I’m 27 yo Algerian-French boy
We live in France for now, u can live with us for free without working or make us live with u
U will become the man of the house and controle everything, even what I can do with her
U can make me ur full time slave, u won’t need to do anything
U can take her as gf/wife and have a real couple relation
I want a REAL alpha male for her
Black masters add me on Snapchat ONLY youyoudz890

I’m a white male in St. Louis and I’d love to find a black stallion or two to feed me! I’d be a fluffer at your fuck party, I’d do clean up and probably love to take care of all the used condoms for you!

would love to hear from anyone close to me!

is that what you put in your profile. I’m trying to figure out Grindr…..if that will get me some black dick, I’m in!
Pretty easy just sign up free account look around at other profiles and adjust yours to find your stud. You can be oral only or all holes available host or not etc....

Some days it's raining cock other it's a desert

Last edited:
Pretty easy just sign up free account look around at other profiles and adjust yours to find your stud. You can be oral only or all holes available host or not etc....

Some days it's raining cock other it's a desert

the only option I find is a pay account…..

A shout out for any Bi BBCs out there or straight ones that like to use a willing Cuck now and then.
Where are you and what do you like doing to them?
I like when a cucks partner takes them by the back of the head and guides their month onto my wet cock during a break to clean me up a little.
Or making them submit in doggy side by side with their woman.

One time I was in a club overseas with a couple i met on a bike tour earlier. All three of us were having a blast, went to the bathroom in a stall and before you know it while I had her tongue down my throat his hands were inside my shirt grabbing my pecs. Then he had my pants at my ankles, stroking me and sucking. It happened so fast! He stood up bent over and i smacked his ass with my hard cock a few times.

Back