A shout out for any Bi BBCs out there or straight ones that like to use a willing Cuck now and the. Where are you and what do you like doing to them?

I like taking pleasure in controlling and degrading that demographic in particular for satisfaction of doing something to them they everyone knows is low as hell of a act to carry out. And as victims. ... they're feenin for being pissed on , balls stomped and my favorite fuckin either wifey or ******* or both right next to Hubby to lead up to the finale of cleaning my dick and the cream.

Houston, Tx. A full service couple is one of the best things to have. I am able to get my cock suck by which one I want at the time. I get to have one prepare me for the other. I get to fuck both and when I'm done, since 99% of the time service couples are cum sluts, they can lick my cock clean before licking each other clean. It's amazing!

Houston, Tx. A full service couple is one of the best things to have. I am able to get my cock suck by which one I want at the time. I get to have one prepare me for the other. I get to fuck both and when I'm done, since 99% of the time service couples are cum sluts, they can lick my cock clean before licking each other clean. It's amazing!
Damn right! Full service couples are some of the very best of lovers!

A shout out for any Bi BBCs out there or straight ones that like to use a willing Cuck now and then.
Where are you and what do you like doing to them?
Ever since I learned that wives will follow hubby’s lead, I like to make hubby submit first. Guy that asked me to dance with his wife taught me how to respond in the future. I should have told the white girls and black chick I was with at the bar “Excuse me, this faggot wants to submit” and dragged him to the bathroom to earn his wife a spot on my dance card. Theater of the mind is powerful so I’d call her like it was an accidental butt dial and let her listen to me go from offended to agreeing to dance with her. “Look at me faggot, suck it if you want me to dance with your bitch” will be stuck in her head even as we dance.
Oh My Love GIF by WWE

“Be Wayne Brady in public, but DMX in the bedroom”

Back