The word out on the street says there are way more BI black men than straight ones. WTF!!!!

Igotskillz27

Male
Real Person
I would like to preference this with I don't give 2 F%#ks if you're BI or straight. I am a straight guy that love pussy.
My question is if you're bi why are your pretending to be straight? The reason why I bring this up is because I made contact with a couple on this site and they automatically assume that I was bi. I asked them was there anything in my message made them think that I was bisexual. The female part of a couple said most black guys say that they're straight, but they are actually Bi and I was like WOW, WOW, WOW.

Thoughts????

Last edited:
I would like to preference this with I don't give 2 F%#ks if you're BI or straight. I am a straight guy that love pussy.
My question is if you're bi why are your pretending to be straight? The reason why I bring this up is because I made contact with a couple on this site and they automatically assume that I was bi. I asked them was there anything in my message made them think that I was bisexual. The female part of a couple said most black guys say that they're straight, but they are actually Bi and I was like WOW, WOW, WOW.

Thoughts????
My experience from conversations is that a lot of couples have a gay or bi male partner and the hope is that the male half of the couple will get some play and enjoyment from the experience too. The women assist in this so the male is not excluded while she has all the fun.

It's complicated. We have known more than a few Black Bulls who are into the cuck sucking them. In their minds, it's purely a dominance thing and they do not consider themselves bisexual. They told me the reason they don't state "bi" in their profiles is partly because they get shunned by other Black men. Also, white couples who are not into bi activity will completely avoid any Bulls who say they are bi. So right away, the Bull has cut himself off from a large portion of the market. I think it's smart for Bulls not to mention bisexual and just wait for the couple to bring it up. In the swinger world, telling everyone you are bi will get you ostracized from everything except bi and gay activity.

It's complicated. We have known more than a few Black Bulls who are into the cuck sucking them. In their minds, it's purely a dominance thing and they do not consider themselves bisexual. They told me the reason they don't state "bi" in their profiles is partly because they get shunned by other Black men. Also, white couples who are not into bi activity will completely avoid any Bulls who say they are bi. So right away, the Bull has cut himself off from a large portion of the market. I think it's smart for Bulls not to mention bisexual and just wait for the couple to bring it up. In the swinger world, telling everyone you are bi will get you ostracized from everything except bi and gay activity.
Agreed I'm not bi but I have seen @BiBBC85 on this site among others on forums.

Agreed I'm not bi but I have seen @BiBBC85 on this site among others on forums.

Someone with a profile name like BiBBC is probably truly bisexual and that is specifically what he's looking for. The other guys who don't advertise it, I really think they just get-off on the domination aspect. They would never touch a dick or be even remotely attracted to a dude.

I know a lot of brothers that dont mind getting thier dick swallowed right by a private cock sucker like me. They love pussy for sure and they dont do anyting else ( and neither do I) but if they know a someone is real good at it, , clean, private and loves to be a BBC sub, you would be amazed how many are down...its just an awesome blow job to relieve them, they aint playing house or nothing....and yes, they love the dominace over a cock worshipper and especially someone who can truly throat that thick meat right, a lot of kings dont get true cock worshippers coning around every day where they can truly bury it, yes some come close but true deep throat to the balls and holding it down as he bucks his hips is rare... If some one is just sucking a dick, its just a blow job but a cock worshipper can make your dick feel like it has a life of its own separate from the rest of the man... black men deserve to be worshipped right! By the way, i like both, i can lick that kitty for hours and get so much enjoyment but for me its fun to also worship the BBC for as long as the king requires, fast or slow, hand or no hand, I take the orders well...

Last edited:
I know a lot of brothers that dont mind getting thier dick swallowed right by a private cock sucker like me. They love pussy for sure and they dont do anyting else ( and neither do I) but if they know a someone is real good at it, , clean, private and loves to be a BBC sub, you would be amazed how many are down...its just an awesome blow job to relieve them, they aint playing house or nothing....and yes, they love the dominace over a cock worshipper and especially someone who can truly throat that thick meat right, a lot of kings dont get true cock worshippers coning around every day where they can truly bury it, yes some come close but true deep throat to the balls and holding it down as he bucks his hips is rare... If some one is just sucking a dick, its just a blow job but a cock worshipper can make your dick feel like it has a life of its own separate from the rest of the man... black men deserve to be worshipped right! By the way, i like both, i can lick that kitty for hours and get so much enjoyment but for me its fun to also worship the BBC for as long as the king requires, fast or slow, hand or no hand, I take the orders well...
To each it's on that's just not my plan more power to you man.

We diligently tried to avoid bi BBCs and in fact found more who when they asked our guy 'what do I have to do with you to have her' were delighted to learn our guy had no interest is sex with them.

Just more of the girly boi cucks wanting an excuse to at least suck BBC

To each their own. BUT when I my dealing with a couple I let be known and understood that I am STRAIGHT and there will be ABSOLUTELY NO MALE TO MALE CONTACT!! Other than a handshake. NON-NEGOTIABLE.. when all parties are with this understanding and respect we can proceed.

THAT IS FULLY RESPECTED OF COURSE. MAKES SENSE.

Thoughts????
That's true and is awesome.

Thoughts????
"word on the streets" haha
dont believe every BS you hear. smh

from my own experience, lots , i mean lots of black men , will accept a discrete bj from another guy, many will try sucking also , but not all , and most wanted to fuck my ass

from my own experience, lots , i mean lots of black men , will accept a discrete bj from another guy, many will try sucking also , but not all , and most wanted to fuck my ass

No, for me its just been worshiping their big meat like it desrves...nothing more and noting less, they dont do nothing buy lay back and enjoy that true deep throat worship and i am even dressed as it is happening.....

Back