A shout out for any Bi BBCs out there or straight ones that like to use a willing Cuck now and the. Where are you and what do you like doing to them?

BIG BLACK BULLS!
I new to everything. Please train me. I’ll compensate flowers and roses generously if you find a kind girl to help teach me.

Bi BBC in Alabama.. love getting oral from cuck and wife and not opposed to returning the favor... extremely open minded and freaky lol
GREAT videos, but it's a shame to see you waste your superior black seed... it should be used to breed a white married woman OR an inferior white male should be made to service your cock in order to show the cuck his proper place!!!

I do role play when I have time.

I would say that humiliation is more lasting emotionally and psychologically than physically. I enjoy using both physical and verbal though, mostly in a private setting and very rarely in a public setting.

I spent sometime in juvie and jail for some bullshit so enjoying a clean willing hole is better than forsing someone who doesn’t want to.
Please master... Im ready to be humiliated and degraded by a superior black Man. No matter his cock size, I know im a black man's inferior.

I like to
Ever since I learned that wives will follow hubby’s lead, I like to make hubby submit first. Guy that asked me to dance with his wife taught me how to respond in the future. I should have told the white girls and black chick I was with at the bar “Excuse me, this faggot wants to submit” and dragged him to the bathroom to earn his wife a spot on my dance card. Theater of the mind is powerful so I’d call her like it was an accidental butt dial and let her listen to me go from offended to agreeing to dance with her. “Look at me faggot, suck it if you want me to dance with your bitch” will be stuck in her head even as we dance.
Oh My Love GIF by WWE

“Be Wayne Brady in public, but DMX in the bedroom”

Those lips, that slutty look about her, no condoms no pulling out.

Anyway. topic at hand.

I like when my intelligence fools them into thinking I'm "one of the good ones" because I "speak so well" and in private they realize that was just my business representative for our initial meeting. I started to turn this into a movie towards the end there.
View attachment glow.mp4

GREAT videos, but it's a shame to see you waste your superior black seed... it should be used to breed a white married woman OR an inferior white male should be made to service your cock in order to show the cuck his proper place!!!
I agree completely and glad you enjoyed the videos

Back