The word out on the street says there are way more BI black men than straight ones. WTF!!!!

No, for me its just been worshiping their big meat like it desrves...nothing more and noting less, they dont do nothing buy lay back and enjoy that true deep throat worship and i am even dressed as it is happening.....
i agree, its all about what they want, just saying what Ive experienced, im perfectly happy to service

I would like to preference this with I don't give 2 F%#ks if you're BI or straight. I am a straight guy that love pussy.
My question is if you're bi why are your pretending to be straight? The reason why I bring this up is because I made contact with a couple on this site and they automatically assume that I was bi. I asked them was there anything in my message made them think that I was bisexual. The female part of a couple said most black guys say that they're straight, but they are actually Bi and I was like WOW, WOW, WOW.

Thoughts????
Yo skillz I hear you. I've had the same experience. I'm a straight guy as well. Why the assumption from some couples when nothing points to being bisexual?

Very sad. But true. Seems to be a trend in Hollyweird. Just because you don't see it. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. One big city you will find out about that life-style is Atlanta

Very sad. But true. Seems to be a trend in Hollyweird. Just because you don't see it. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. One big city you will find out about that life-style is Atlanta
That's what I hear I also heard that you would see a lot of that in the DC area.

That's what I hear I also heard that you would see a lot of that in the DC area.
I have experienced it while visiting Atlanta. Certain parties. Clubs. Events. Also in Ny. I have female cousin that have confirmed to me that there are a lot of black men on the low or either bye. And not owning up to it.

Yo skillz I hear you. I've had the same experience. I'm a straight guy as well. Why the assumption from some couples when nothing points to being bisexual?

Because many guys who are bi or gay and who want their wife to fuck BBC are motivated thinking they will get to suck the BBC themselves using the 'it ain't gay if a woman is present' exception

We have found that nearly all the dominant males we/ I have met, identify as straight. Their profiles will list them as straight, as I guess they don't want to ruin the chance of hooking up with straight women, but the ones who do contact us knowing i'm bi, will either say they are fine having their cocks sucked as long as the wife is there or they never have had it done before by another male, but willing to let hubby suck their cock, if it means getting a chance at the wifes pussy. So, not too sure if most of the bulls out there are bi, but a lot we've met were happy to let me suck their cocks if it was within the bull/ hotwife/ cuckold dynamic. Of all the ones i've sucked off in the last 30 years, only one single bull was happy for me to suck his cock without my wife there, so I think they are generally straight, they just like the power dynamic of having a cuck on his knees in front of the wife more than being gay or bi.

To each it's on that's just not my plan more power to you man.
I know a lot of bi guys that like watching their women fucked and pretend they just like watching their women being fucked. In my case I'm straight all American BBC that loves plowing a woman and her friends till they gush like a fountain and repeat.

We have found that nearly all the dominant males we/ I have met, identify as straight. Their profiles will list them as straight, as I guess they don't want to ruin the chance of hooking up with straight women, but the ones who do contact us knowing i'm bi, will either say they are fine having their cocks sucked as long as the wife is there or they never have had it done before by another male, but willing to let hubby suck their cock, if it means getting a chance at the wifes pussy. So, not too sure if most of the bulls out there are bi, but a lot we've met were happy to let me suck their cocks if it was within the bull/ hotwife/ cuckold dynamic. Of all the ones i've sucked off in the last 30 years, only one single bull was happy for me to suck his cock without my wife there, so I think they are generally straight, they just like the power dynamic of having a cuck on his knees in front of the wife more than being gay or bi.
Wow, well I'm cut from a different cloth and Straight men don't suck dicks. Not having the wife around doesn't make them less gay/ bi. LOL

I would like to preference this with I don't give 2 F%#ks if you're BI or straight. I am a straight guy that love pussy.
My question is if you're bi why are your pretending to be straight? The reason why I bring this up is because I made contact with a couple on this site and they automatically assume that I was bi. I asked them was there anything in my message made them think that I was bisexual. The female part of a couple said most black guys say that they're straight, but they are actually Bi and I was like WOW, WOW, WOW.

Thoughts????
Hi all,
Just to add our 2 pennies worth, we would say that about 90% of our BBC encounters (whilst we are both present that is), are happy to allow the cuck to get in on the action at the very least allowing us both to suck him, lets be honest most lifestyle minded people are "relaxed" about sexuality. just our experience, but then we do live in France?? kiss

The terms "homosexuality" and "heterosexuality" identify behaviours, not so-called tendencies not acted upon.

Hence, men are not bisexual merely because they are sexually attracted to other men or privately or openly get off on their beauty. A man is legitimately designatable as provisionally bisexual only if he physically acts out his impulses towards another man. Many men, especially young ones, try themselves out physically sexually with other men, including out-and-out (that is practising) homosexuals, to see if they will enjoy it; and some do not enjoy it and revert to full-time heterosexuality. Such trying-out is designated, by convention, as "experimental" and if not productive of more or less intense sexual pleasure does not become habitual but is given up as a pursuit.

It is common knowledge that "circumstantial" occasional or more frequent homosexual activity occurs between men who are temporarily or permanently (as with prison inmates) unable to access or forcibly denied access to women for heterosexual recreation, physical release and satisfaction.

Such men, like "experimenting" young males, are of course not classifiable as permanently homosexual or bisexual; but simply as occasional seekers of sexual pleasure with men when a woman is unavailable to them, or perhaps when the particularly antipathetic behaviour of a particular woman priorly in a romantic relationship with the man, has thrown him into "despair-mode" and blighted his hopes if not his chances of seeking and achieving sexual pleasure with another woman. Such men coming out of such traumatically enforced tristes resume heterosexual activity as soon as the opportunity to do so presents itself.

Because many guys who are bi or gay and who want their wife to fuck BBC are motivated thinking they will get to suck the BBC themselves using the 'it ain't gay if a woman is present' exception
That’s just some justification bullshit. And you are 100% correct. I for one, don’t play in that lane no matter how fine and desirable the lady may be.

Thoughts????
Was she trying to convince you so they could satisfy their kinks? When I see “most” or “all” that’s an auto flag for me for some bullshit to follow.

Back